first night sleeping together, second too.

You know we were meant to be

 - - - - -

"Wow, it's so dark already." you looked at the dark cloudless sky as you walked around the dorm buildings with Taemin. The park between the boys and girls dorms was very pretty, and it was very relaxing to walk there.

Relaxing... you really needed to relax at the moment, because you just got a shock from the sudden flashback you had. 

What was that anyway? Why did I see it... did something like that really happen to me, or was it random?

"DaeJung... are you ok now?" Taemin asked, seeming to be a little worried. He used your male name so that if anyone was eavesdropping they wouldn't find out about you being a girl. "If you want, you can tell me anything... I wont tell anyone anything."

You were silent for a while, but then sighed and sat down. You needed to tell someone about this, even if they would understand nothing about what youre telling them. Just needed to let it out. 

 “...I dont even know..." You said quietly, and looked at the moon, "...I had a little accident about 6 years ago, and lost my memories, so I don't remember anything from before that... recently I've started to have flashbacks, but I'm not even sure if they are real."

You saw Taemin look at you with a weird expression so you laughed it off quickly before he started to pity you or ask about the accident or something.

"It's funny, even after loosing my memories, I still knew how to dance." you changed the topic.

"Well of course," Taemin smiled again, and continued with an as-a-matter-of-fact like voice. "even when you loose your memories, your body will remember."

You nodded and looked up at the moon that was now shining brightly in the sky.

You heard footsteps behind you and a girl's voice spoke. "Are you Daejung?"

You looked at the girl, a little shocked. Who is she? 

"You are that new guy everyone is talking about right?" she asked again when I didnt reply.

"Uh, yes. Why?" you asked, trying to hide the irritation in your voice.

"Oppa. I heard you're an amazing dancer. " she said sweetly, and giggled. I kind of found it a little weird being called oppa. "Ok, hi my name is Melony but you can call me Mel. Oh hey Taemin, didn't see you there.” she said, blushing a little she shook her head to cool off. “Oh my, are you and DaeJung entering he dance contest together? I'll definitely support you two then!"

GO AWAY ALREADY. you screamed in your head. You wanted to relax, but you couldnt because this annoying girl kept giggling and stuff. Ughh

"Y..yeah, Hey Mel... and yes, we are entering the contest together."

"Oh my." she smiled. "I'll definitely support you." 

"Sorry Melon, we gotta go now.." you said with a gentlemanly voice, trying not to sound like a girl. You had decided that was the kind of guy you were going to pretend to be. A nice, and polite guy. "oh sorry, I meant Mel." you said pretending to realize you had called her 'melon' by accident, when you actually said it on purpose.

"No no no! Don't apologize! I like melon! Call me Melon if you want!" she said getting all giddy and happy, ughhh... "Well then, see you Taemin. And see you DaeJung!" She said waving and walking away.

"Ugh.. Are you boys always being bothered by these crazy girls..?" you moaned when she was finally out of hearing range. "I think she just all of my energy out with her 'oh my!' and giggles."

"Annoying? I thought she was cute. I kinda like her."

You looked at Taemin a little shocked but then sighed.

Boys dig those kinds of girls huh..? But Taemin's young.. only 15.. that's probably why, i guess..

Suddenly you felt really old. A 17 year old dancing with a 15 year old. And you're not half as good as he is.

But it was also surprising that Taemin was taller than you. It's not that you were short, but he was just tall. Even Brian wasn't that much taller than you.

............Brian... Where were you today?

..You better tell me soon.


When you went back to your room, you were greeted by a pissed off Minho.. or was it a worried Minho..?

"What is wrong with you? Why were you out so late..? I was worried out of my brain, thinking 'what of Jonghyun saw you and you and.." he hugged you tightly and didn't let go.

"Relax, I was with Taemin. I told you! And who's Jonghyun?" you said trying to push him away but his arms around you were too firm. "Let me go, I'm fine."

"Jonghyun is this huge player. He s everything he sees, girls AND boys. Promise you won't go near him!" He said, but for some reason you knew he was lying about this guy's personality. He was obviously just trying to scare you so that you'd be more careful or something. 

"I'm not that weak and if I was ever in a situation where I might get , I could easily take care of my self because I'm strong! Ok!?"

"You? Strong?" Minho said lowering his voice remembering that these walls were like cardboard. He smirked at you. "If you were strong you would be able to push me away right now, easily. So prove it. Show me that your strong by pushing me away. Go ahead."

"I SAID IF I WAS EVER IN A SITUATION WHERE I MIGHT GET... ...besides Minho, you're... different." you mumbled the last part into his chest.

"Different..?" Minho asked and you could feel him smirking. "So you've started to like me right?"

"That's not it.. You know I only love Brian..!" you said, feeling your face get hotter for some reason. It was true that for some reason you were weak against Minho.. but it was definitely not because you had feelings for him. No way. "Anyway.. can you let go already, I wanna go to sleep.."

"..okay then, sleep."

Minho didn't let go of you, but continued holding you, as he placed you on your bed softly and lied down beside you, still holding his arms around you gently. You were about to protest but Minho interrupted.

"Sorry.. please let me stay like this for tonight.." he said getting into a comfortable position, while still holding you so that you couldn't escape, "I have a feeling I won't be able to fall asleep of you're not near me."

"..there is only a 2 meter gap between our beds, idiot." you tried to sound annoyed but it came out as a soft whisper.

"That's not what I meant.." he whispered.

When he finally fell asleep, you tried to wiggle out of his grip, but to no avail. Minho was holding you tightly, yet gently, and breathing softly info your hair.

Soon came the morning and you realized you hadn't fallen asleep at all.

What exactly were you thinking about?

Well that won't only remain a mystery to Minho and others, but also to you. All you know is that you kept waiting for Minho to let go of you, until you just didn't care anymore.

Suddenly you felt Minho, arms move around you and tighten and you knew he was awake.

"Let me go of me Minho," you demanded but you got no reply except Minho tightening the hug more, "Let go, or else I'll kick you where it will hurt." you nudged your knee against Minho lightly and he suddenly weakened his grip around you letting you get up.

You quickly ran to the place you had been dying to go to all night, the bathroom.

After washing up you came out of the bathroom and looked for Minho but there was no sign of him.

For some reason you found yourself looking around the room for him, even under the beds.

"What are you doing?" You suddenly heard him speak behind you. "Looking for me?"

You stood up and grunted. "As if! ..I just lost my uhh.."

"Ha ha, don't make up excuses!" he laughed and walked over to the door, "Let's go get some breakfast and then we have another group dance lesson in an hour."

"What do you mean group...AH! You mean I still have to have lessons with the group as well as separate lessons with Taemin?" you said suddenly realizing what he meant.

"I thought you liked dancing?" Minho said confusedly. "And you look like a completely different person when you dance."

"I do like it.... but it pains me sometimes..." you mumbled, remembering what happened last night in Taemin and Key's room.
 

 

The breakfast was tasteless.

The group lesson was boring.

And your separate dance lessons with Taemin didn't take away your thoughts of the flashback from yesterday..

Occasionally you would wonder why Brian was being so distant but then you would think about the flashback again.

Sometimes your mind would be filled with Minho... thinking about why Minho acts weird around you... or weird around everyone else. Why he always likes to kiss you or hug you or whatever. Even the fact that he seemed so worried last night when you went to the room. 

Why did he want to sleep beside me so bad last night? what is up with him? like we've known each other for longer than a week.

 

 

Where's brian!! you yelled in your mind and looked around again. There was no sign of him. ....what the helll??? 

"He might have a pregnant girlfriend in the girls' school.." you mumbled and then shook your head vigorously for even thinking that. "I gotta remain positive. Brian wouldn't do that to me...right?"

"What are you mumbling about..?" Key asked walking up beside you, "Be careful! Someone might be listening to you and think you're a gay or something."

"Huh?"

"Just be careful, and don't daydream and talk to yourself while walking around like that." Key laughed, patted your head softly and then ran off to where ever he was headed.

 


Everything seemed to be really weird that day.

The only good thing about that day was that the day ended fast, which meant, the dance contest was closer, which meant the day you would stop bothering Brian and leave this school was closer.

"I didn't see Brian at all today.." you sighed lying down on your bed. "He probably doesn't want me here after all.."

"Or maybe what I said yesterday about him and his pregn-oww!!"

You threw a nearby shoe at him. "I told you to stop saying that. It's not true!"

Minho sat beside you, and sighed. "I'm not saying it is.. But you need to keep your eyes and ears open. Be ready for whatever might happen on the future."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm just saying you should prepare yourself mentally. You'll never know..." he said planting a light kiss on your forehead. "...anything can happen.."

So Minho can be romantic and sweet like this too, you thought, I guess you learn something new about those close to you every day.

"What the are you doing..?" you yelled sitting up when Minho lied down on your bed again like yesterday and slid his hands around you. "Not again..!"

Suddenly he pulled you down and went on top of you.

"I told you not to swear," he said moving his face closer to yours. You tried to turn your face to your left to avoid him from touching your lips with his, but he turned your face back with his right hand. "..or there will be punishments."

"Its your fault you idiot! Why are you sleeping here again!?" you protested before he pressed his lips against yours lightly.

Absentmindedly, you deepened the kiss for just a split second before he pulled away.

"That wasn't the punishment of course, because you obviously wanted it." Minho winked at you as he got off from on top of you but remained lying beside you holding you in his arms. "The punishment today will be that you have to let me sleep here tonight!"

You sighed as he hugged you closer.

"...just don't let it become a habit." you mumbled closing your eyes.

The next morning came and you opened your eyes, shocked that you actually got some sleep this time.

I'm getting too used to Minho's hugs...

You looked at Minho, who was sleeping beside you, and noticed that he didn't have his arms wrapped around you as tightly as yesterday so you gently lifted his arm off.

When you got up, you couldn't help but gaze at Minho for a seemingly long moment before going into the bathroom to wash up. 

Minho looked so peaceful and sweet when he was sleeping. He looked so adorable you just wanted to kiss his cheek or something. 

Why am I having these kinds of thoughts... ughh..

 



When you left the bathroom you were relieved to see that Minho was still asleep, but then you noticed the clock on the wall.

"5:34am!?" you gasped, but tried to keep your voice down. I could still sleep a few more hours.. You thought walking toward your bed where Minho was sleeping.

I don't really want to go back to sleeping beside Minho.. You thought looking down at the inviting spot beside Minho on your bed. Must resist. Must resist. You chanted in your head finally managing to look away. Toward Minho's own bed, to be exact.

"I'll just sleep in his bed then." you mumbled as you walked there and lied down and fell asleep again as soon as your head hit the pillow.

---------------------------