married? o.o

You know we were meant to be

You were sitting down in the corner of the main room where the party was held. With a bottle in your hand you glared at everyone that walked past you.

 

It must have been a very strong alcoholic drink that was in the bottle.

 

You knew you shouldn't be drinking since you're underaged, but you were just so pissed off at the moment so you couldn't help yourself.

 

Part of you felt sad, but mostly you felt angry.

 

"was it fun!!??" you yelled but knew no one heard it with the loud music that was playing for those who were dancing on the dance floor. ".......did it make you happy? ....To play with a young girls heart that had just recently been broken?"

 

A tear escaped your eyes and you stared at the blurry sight in front of you for a while before rubbing your eyes.

 

Good thing your make-up was waterproof, but you were still certain that your face wasn't as pretty as it had been before it got soaked by your tears.

 

Why am I being like this anyway? Why am I crying? It's not like I fell for him right?

 

You thought to yourself and you realized your bottle was empty.

 

As you stood up and walked toward the table to get another one, you kept swaying until you tripped. You waited for the hard ground to smash into your face... or the other way around? But it never came.

 

"Are you alright there?" a familiar voice said. You hated to hear his voice most right now so you pushed him away. "...wait a minute ... are you ... _ _ _ _?" he said sounding surprised.

 

"Piss off," you snapped when he tried to help you stand up again. You were trying to pull away from him but he didn't budge. "let go of me, Minho!"

 

"wha-- are you drunk!?"

 

"Get away from me!! YAHH!" he didn't let go of you so you screamed.

 

"Yah, Minho, let go of her!" someone suddenly said behind you and pulled you away from Minho's grasp. You looked at him and for the first time in two years you were happy to see him.

 

"Kyu.." you said quietly.

 

"Are you ok, _ _ _ _?" Kyuhyun asked, and you shook your head and looked down.

 

You then quickly looked up, nodded and smiled.

 

"She's drunk and she needs fresh air!" you heard Minho yell but Kyuhyun probably didn't hear it and just continued smiling to you.

 

"Do you want to dance with me?" he asked. You glanced at Minho. Anything to get away from this . You cursed I'm your mind, then smiled and nodded to Kyuhyun again and let him lead you to the dance floor.

 

You used to go out with Kyuhyun a few years ago. You were with him for over a year because his parents wanted the two of you to get married when you're older. They were supposedly friends with your late parents. But when Onew told you the truth that these people are only after the wealth your parents left for you, you broke up with him. Also, you knew you never loved him to begin with so you'd never marry him anyway.

 

He continued trying to make you fall for him but you avoided him.

 

All of a sudden your limbs went numb and you felt weak. Kyuhyun caught you right before you fell.

 

"yah, are you alright _ _ _ _? How much did you drink?" he asked you but you didn't have the strength to reply to him.

 

All of a sudden, Kyuhyun yelled loudly and made your head start hurting more than it already did. You felt another pair of hands slide around you, and you felt yourself be picked up.

 

Your eyes were closed because keeping them open made your eyes hurt, which added to the headache.

 

As the noise got quieter you realized this person carried you away from the party. It got colder so you were probably outside now.

 

"...here you go."

 

This was Minho's voice. Was he the one who carried you just now?

 

Deciding to ignore him, you kept your eyes close and didn't say anything.

 

"_ _ _ _ you have a headache right?" he asked and placed a tablet in your hand. "Take it. It'll make the headache go away. "

 

He also handed you a glass of water.

 

Mumbling a thank you, you took the tablet and drank the water and then threw the empty plastic cup at him. You rested your head on the nest created by your arms on your knees.

 

".....why are you being like this? ....What happened?" Minho suddenly asked. "and.... why are you being so mean to me?"

 

You stayed quiet and didn't answer him, lost in your own thoughts.

 

'... Why are you confusing me so much....'

 

'... why did you make me fall for you when you could obviously get any girl you want...?'

 

'... wait... Have I really fallen for you? '

 

'... no way. '

 

You just stayed there quietly, thinking to yourself, and you didn't even notice Minho had put his arms around you and pulled you into a warm embrace.

 

You kept your mind busy with thinking, and trying to understand your heart and feelings. What you didn't realize was that your drunk little mind was playing tricks on you, and you were actually voicing out all those thoughts quietly and Minho heard all of them.

 

'... I haven't fallen for you yet, right? .....You're just a friend.... No you're not even a friend. I don't need a friend like you....'

 

'...... but does that mean I want to date you?'

 

'NO... That can't be true.... I mean.... I did kind of feel happy when you gave me those warm hugs to make me feel better.... And those cold nights were much warner and nicer when you held me in your arms.... And those kisses.....'

 

'Yah. _ _ _ _! why do you sound like you like him?'

 

' .... Why do I sound like I love him?'

 

Frustratedly you ran your fingers through your hair cursing the headache that was still there.

 

'....Minho.... Why did you have to be that kind of a guy? .... I mean I always knew you were. But deep down I hoped you were different.'

 

'......Why did I feel so jealous earlier... When you were with that girl?'

 

You opened your eyes and realized the reason why you weren't feeling cold even though you were outside in he middle of the night. Minho was holding you in his arms. "M...Minho.... Who was that girl earlier?" you blurted out without thinking.

 

Suddenly you felt him tense. He finally realized why you were being mean to him and trying to avoid him.

 

He was about to answer when you pulled away and glared at him.

 

"You mean me?" A girls voice interrupted and you looked up.

 

It was that beautiful girl from before. Your heart dropped for a moment because you were hurt because she was with Minho.

 

All of a sudden you gasped and felt your face light up when a smile appeared on the girl's lips.

 

"Seohyun!!" you exclaimed and instantly stood up. Running to hug her you cried. "I didn't know it was you."

 

She giggled and returned the hug.

 

"I'm so happy you remember me, _ _ _ _," she said. "you've become so much prettier in the past few years, I almost didn't recognize you."

 

"you remem--KNOW her?" Minho suddenly interrupted your reunion. He sounded really shocked.

 

You tried to remember how you knew Seohyun but all you knew was that she was a very important friend in your life. You hadn't seen her ever since the day you lost your memories, so it surprised you even more that you remembered her at all.

 

"we used to go to the same school right?" you asked and Seohyun nodded.

 

"... also, our parents were close friends so we were together a lot.” she added.

 

"I don't really remember my parents though." you said while looking at the dark sky. Your head started spinning like mad, so you quickly looked down again.

 

Seohyun told you stories about your past trying to remind you more about your relationship with her.

 

"why are you shaking so much?" Seohyun suddenly asked and held your shoulder and arm to help you so that you wouldn't fall or anything. You were also leaning your head on her shoulder.

 

Suddenly you remembered that you were mad at Minho, because of Seohyun. She was the girl he was with earlier.

 

"She's drunk," Minho told Seohyun bluntly.

 

Seohyun gave him an 'I-know-you-idiot' look.

 

"I meant, why did she even drink so much?" she asked, glaring at him but you didn't see it.

 

"I'm not sure if I'm correct, but I think she misunderstood our relationship when she saw us earlier."

 

'Misunderstood?'

 

"Sweetie," Seohyun said and lightly patted your shoulder. "did you think Minho and I are dating?" you nodded and looked down awkwardly. "Actually... Minho is my brother. "

 

You shot your head up and looked at her. "I didn't know you had a brother."

 

"well, half brother. He was adopted by my parents when he lost his parents." she said and glanced at Minho as if to make sure he had nothing against her telling you that.

 

You glanced over at Minho, who was just looking at you with sad eyes... you looked down, trying to avoid his gaze, but when you looked back up at him, he was still looking at you. It made you feel a little sad too.

 

Suddenly, Seohyun giggled and both of you looked at her.

 

"He he, I wouldn't date Minho even if I wasn't married."

 

Your heart felt so much lighter now that the misunderstanding was cleared.

 

'I was so silly to think something like that. Ugh. This ruined my whole evening. I should stop jumping to conclusions.'

 

"you're married?" you suddenly exclaimed and looked at Seohyun.

 

"Hehe, yes~." Seohyun spoke and smiled lightly. "Remember that guy Yonghwa? The one who always asked me out but I kept rejecting him? Yeah, it's him."

 

She giggled again, and I smiled at the memory.

 

"_ _ _ _," Minho spoke your name softly. "...did you really think I would hit on a married woman... No... Even any other woman, when you know my feelings for you?"

 

Gently, he pulled you into his arms and gave you a warm embrace.

 

"I love you," he whispered into your ear softly and you felt your knees weaken. You didn't have the strength to pull away. "Give me a chance... Like Seohyun gave Yonghwa a chance... And let me show you my feelings... So that you'd understand them,"

 

Deep in your heart, you felt like you should give him a chance.

 

....should i really?

- - -

 *dont forget to leave comments please.