cruel girl...

You know we were meant to be

- - - - -

"Taemin, I'm sorry... I dont know why I did that,"

"It's ok, Melony."

"..I just... really want her to remember... and i want to tell hew how much i missed her."

Who are they talking about...

Where am I?

"I know, Mel, I want her to remember too... but you see... suddenly making an amnesiac remember something causes them to... well... you saw what happened..."

Amnesiac... they're talking about me...

"Dont say amnesiac. It makes her sound like she's sick."

"But she is.. until she recovers from her amnesia, she technically is sick..."

Im not sick!

You tried to open your eyes, but your eyelids felt heavy. You also felt something on your forehead, but you werent sure what it was.

"She's awake." You heard someone else say.

The heavy thing on your forehead, you guessed it was probably a wet towel or something, was lifted off your forehead, and was replaced by a cold hand.

When the hand was taken away, you opened your eyes slowly. "Minho," You said as you looked at the said man lean over and look at you back.

"Yes, I'm here, are you ok?" Minho replied.

All of a sudden he was pulled away and his face was replaced by a girl's.

"Melony.." You said. "Mel," You sat up on the bed and looked around dizzily. "Where the hell am I?"

"In my room.." Mel said, smiling. "Do you want to go back to your room? You need to rest, because tomorrow is the dance contest."

"Ah.. yes. The dance contest."

You jumped out of bed, and purposly walked out of Minho's way before he could grab you and help you walk or anything. You were swaying a bit, but you refused any help, especially from the man who hadnt talked to you for a few days, or even looked at you.

"You're a cruel girl.." You heard Melony say, so you stopped and turned around. 

"Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot. Thank you for taking care of me."

You turned back around and were on your way again. You heard a quiet 'that's not what I meant' from Melony, but you ignored it.

As soon as you got into your room, you lied down on your bed. You were about to fall asleep, but you recieved a text before you could even close your eyes.

"_ _ _ _ , I need to talk to you. Meet me tomorrow before the dance contest, at the big oak tree.

~Brian."


Hmm... Brian...?

Talk about... what?

You wanted to text back, but before you could, your eyes closed, and you fell asleep.

- - - - - -

Short, but i realised that the cliffhanger i left you on with the last chapter was too much, so I quickly wrote this chapter (not too quickly though.. I dont like to rush XD)

*Dont forget to leave comments

Your comments = my motivation to update faster.