At The Hospital Part 1

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

 

"Jiyun!?" Sehun screamed. He pushed past off all of the people, only to find her laying on the ground, unconcious. He knet down to her and checked if she was breathing. He turned to Minah and sent an icy cold gare. "What the did you do?!" he screamed. Minah shurgged it off, and gave him her innocent look. "The didn't do what I asked for." She left, and sat back to her seat. Sehun carried Jiyun bridal style, and called the teacher. 
 
"Mr. Park! I need to bring Jiyun to the hostpital! I don't think the nurse can do much for her!" he screamed. 
 
"Arraso! I'll call the ambulance." Mr. Park said softy.
 
Many students surrounded Sehun as he was just holding a girl. He gave them icy glares which soon left them to scurry. Five minutes later, the ambulance came and Jiyun was on a gurney. Sehun had also decided to come with her in the truck. 
 
Then, when they arrived, he scurried out of the truck. "I'm sorry sir but you're going to have to wait in here in the waiting room." ordered the doctor. Sehun nodded submissivley, but really wanted to go.
 
I wish I was with you.
 
-- 3 Hours Later--
 
Sehun patiently waited at the waiting room. There was an awkward silence, full of anxiety and sadness. He fiddled with his fingers and decided to fish out his phone. 
 
Wow hyungs are so nice. They don't even bother to call or text me. Meh~
 
Sehun decided to ask the nurse if Jiyun was okay. He got up from his chair and looked at the nurse. Her eyes widened, and she blushed. I mean, yeah she is like an ajummha but of course she blushed, there was smexy handsome boy in front of her.  "Hi, umm do you know of patient Choi Jiyun is okay? I've been waiting here for three hours." asked Sehun. 
 
"O-ok h-hold on, I'll get you her room number." she stuttered. As she looked through the files, a coworker, another ajummha came and said her lunch break was over. The other nurse came to him and ask what he wanted. He said he needed to know of Jiyun was okay. The old ajummha nodded. She dialed the doctor, and got apporoved. "She is in room 202." she said as she handed him a piece of paper. "I hope your girlfriend gets better soon." she smiled. Sehun blushed, "She isn't my girlfriend."
 
"Well, I bet you make a great couple." she smiled again.
 
Girlfriend? Pfft, I wish. (mental sigh and kicks Kai's face)
 
*Ding*
 
The elevator doors opened, and Sehun sauntered to room 202, He slowly opened the door and found Jiyun under a blanket sleeping (or unconcious..?) with many IVs stuck to her arm.  She had a bandage cover her cheek, and a cast around her arm. He tucked her hair behind her ear and sighed. "Why must you marry Kai?" he whispered. Jiyun's furrowed her eyebrows and her lips trembled. 
Sehun looked at her once again, but then his phone started ringing. He decided to leave the room to pick up the call.
 
Calling... Luhan
 
 
"Yoboseyo?" asked Sehun with a hint of stress.
 
"Sehun ah where are you? Your hyungs are worr-" 
 
"YA OH SEHUN WHERE IN THE TAORIS WORLD ARE YOU?!" screamed Kris. (You could already imagine him with his angry bird face.)
 
"YA YOUR HYUNGS ARE WORRYING YOU KNOW?!" Chanyeol yelled also.
 
Sehun winced at the volume of how loud his hyungs were. "Hyungs calm down! I'm at the h-hostpital..." he mumbled
 
"IN THE HOSTPITAL?! WHAT IN THE ROLLING BUFFALO WORLD HAPPENED?!" Tao screamed.
 
"Errmm Jiyun fainted and got kicked... everywhere... and I went in the amblulance van with her... But that's not the point. The point is that you should visit her after school arraso?" he explained.
 
"WHAT. WHO. IS. THAT. . THAT. HURT. OUR. JIYUN HAMTARO." angrily screamed Xiumin.
 
"Kwon stupid Minah." sighed Sehun. "Hey have you seen Kai?" he asked.
 
"That arss. Well Kai.... Umm I saw him around... He has been avoiding us." sighed Luhan. "Well class is about to start I have to go bye Sehunnie!"
 
"By Lulu hyung!"
 
(I love Hunhan)
 
 
Sehun hung up and sighed. He headed back into the room and looked Jiyun. 
 
Kai, such a stupid hyung.
 
 
 
Lunch:
 
 
"WHAT. WHO. IS. THAT. . THAT. HURT. OUR. JIYUN HAMTARO." angrily screamed Xiumin.
 
Kai, strolled into the cafeteria, while being surrounded by girls. He eventually got them to leave; and it was also true. He wanted to ignore his friends. He heard and saw  Xiumin scream into the phone. 
 
"Our Jiyun" is hurt?
 
Kai felt uneasy as he got his lunch. He wasn't going to eat at their table, but in his "holy place". The dance room. As he made his way, he couldn't help but wonder if she is okay. Finally when he arrived, he sat on the wooden floor. His fingers tapped against the tray along with the music. His mind couldn't make good discretion. He had mixed feelings for Jiyun, but knows that she is hurt. Kai knew it would be awkward anyways. But, he couldn't take it anymore. He got up and left the room and slammed the door. He ran to the school's clinic, expecting Jiyun, but only found the nurse.
 
"Oh hello Kai." smiled the old nurse. 
 
"Anneyonghasayo Lee songsangnimm. Where is Jiyun? Do you know?" Kai asked.
 
"Oh yes! She was sent to Downtown Seoul Hospital three hours ago." she explained with a worrisome face. "Why?" she asked.
 
"THE HOSPITAL?!" he screamed. "Can you please give me like a day pass?! I REALLY NEED TO VISIT HER!!" he said desperately. 
 
"Well... Fine... But do not tell anyone I gave you a pass." she whispered. Out of her desk, she took out a pink slip.
 
Excuse Slip
 
Name: Kim Jongin
Date: July 22, 2012
Authorized By: Nurse Lee Hwayoung
 
Reason: Excused to see Choi Jiyun at the hospital.
 
 
She ripped the paper off the the pad and handed it to Kai. She gave him a questioning look. After he received the slip, he thanked her and ran to the exit, without getting caught by the secretary. Once he was outside, he hopped into his black car and drove off to the hospital.
 
When he arrived, he ran to the ajummha by the desk. She have him a bored look and asked, "How may I help you?" 
 
"Can I visit Choi Jiyun?" he asked worryingly.
 
Whats up with people and Choi Jiyun?
 
"Sure.. room 202..." she whispered.
 
"Kamsamida!" he bowed. He quickly made his way towards the elevator, despite the fact that all of the pedo noonas were drooling over him.  When he reached the patients' floor, he walked through the hallways to find room 202.
 
199... 200... 201... ah! 202!
 
Quickly, Kai turned the knob and opened the door. His jaw slightly dropped after he saw Sehun was there.
 
Why is always with her?!
 
"Err... Hi hyung!" Sehun awkwardly greeted.
 
"Hi too you too..." he said back. "Hey you can go home now, I'll stay with her." he assured.
 
But I wanna stay here!!
 
"A-arasso! Take care hyung!" he mumbled and left the room.
 
Aish Choi Jiyun; my fiance. You may not be awake now, but, I have so much to say.