Found it!

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

The loud steps of twelve men echo throughout the hallway of Jongin's apartment complex. Fumbling his keys, Jongin manages to open his apartment door, with eleven other ducklings behind. Kicking each of their shoes off, the owner walks into the kitchen grabbing a few cups to serve as the rest admire the place.

 

“Wah hyung your place is daebak!” Sehun awed. The older thanked him. Pouring ice tea in the cups, he walks back out into the living room to serve the refreshments.

 

“Thanks,” they say.

 

“So where will we be searching at?” Kris asks, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Quite frankly, I’m not quite sure. But we can all split up around the home to see.” Jongin said.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay with us looking around your home?” Chen asked. After all, it would be quite disturbing for twelve men to search around your home wouldn’t it? Well unless its twelve good looking men right? -- The second maknae gave an ‘okay’ sign. With that being said, the dozen broke off throughout the house.

 

Rummaging through the couches, cabinets and pantries, they seem to not be able to find a simple box. All avoiding the master bedroom, they doubtlessly search around the home. Scratching his head, Baekhyun stealthily walks into the bedroom. Seeing an open door, the rest come into the vicinity and look around the main bedroom. Being the curious guy he was, Yixing looked through the closet and felt something hard (that’s what she said). Feeling a cardboard texture, he grabs it out in triumph under a pile of clothes.

 

“I think I found it!” Yixing exclaimed, running back to the living. The eleven run back and huddle around. Handing the box over to Jongin, he receives in a nervous manner. Just the box itself gives a bad aura. The brown box holds no returning address, which then indicates that it must’ve been dropped off. Opening it were  pictures of Jiyun with her eyes poked out. On the top of the box in red, it had said:

 

you may be the one that is the fiance of kim jongin, but isn’t the one that is truly in this heart. be prepared choi jiyun, your life is on the line. be careful of your life. as everyone has a life that would eventually end.

 

Throwing the box onto the coffee table, Jongin buries his hands in his hands. The rest huddle around to look at the box. Kyungsoo casually slung an arm around the sad boy.

 

“Look Jong; we’ll figure this out. Let me bring this to my dad’s office and we’ll investigate on it.”

 

“Yeah hyung is right,” Tao agreed, “just get some rest and we’ll come back here tomorrow. Since its a Saturday you can go visit Jiyun and we’ll investigate.” The rest hurried out of apartment with the box. Jongin was all alone now.

 

“All alone...” Jongin whispered walking back into the kitchen to wash the cups. After finishing, cleaning he went back in his room to change. Sleepily walking to his bed, he stared at the empty space next to him and sighed.





A/N: hi guys how ya’ll doin’? I JUST FINISHED SCHOOL WOOHOOOOOOOOO but guess what? i'm babysitting for like six weeks .___. BUT THATS OKAY BECAUSE THEY AREN'T STRANGERS they're my baby cousins >U< sorry my chappies have been getting shorter my writing skills