The new seat

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Jiyun woke up in bed, snuggling next to Kai, and smiled, but her smile soon faded, as she remembered that package. The movement of Jiyun caused Kai to wake up too. "Good morning~" he sang.
.
.
After the couple got dressed in the uniform, they both headed to the car. Jiyun was so stressed out, she didn't even bother to eat at all. In the car, Kai interlaced fingers with Jiyun, but the atmosphere was dead silent. His mind was so confused, but her mind was filled with fright. After they arrived, many students shut up from their chatter and stared at the couple. They started to point and whisper.

"Well there isn't anything to see here. Just me me my girlfriend; unless your interested in one of us, well, just back off." Kai announced. Jiyun felt her face burn up, and started to walk away from the crowd. He slightly smirked, and ran to catch up to Jiyun.
.
.
During the first class, Jiyun sat in the back once again,  earning even more annoying whispers. Baekhyun came into the class later, and warmly smiled.

"So about yesterday... That was interesting..." Baekhyun awkwardly said. Jiyun turned red but too awkwardly nodded.

"Yeah... Quite the event," she stated, "wasn't it?" she turned to him and glanced to the whispering students.

The teacher quickly came in; "Good morning everyone, let's start class." he smiled.
.
.
Lunch time. Usually the time when Baekhyun and Jiyun sat together; in the corner minding their own business. BUT NOT TODAY. They both entered the cafeteria; talking, but then both got pulled my their uniforms.

"What the hec-"

"We are one! Anneyonghasayo EXO ibnida!" EXO greeted.

Okay. You don't see that everyday do you? Yeah right you wish! EXO happily stared at the newcomers of the table. Stunned, they stood like a rock.

"I, Kim Jongin, hereby declare that my loyal girlfriend, Choi Jiyun and her friend Byun Baekhyun will sit here, from this date till now on." chuckled Kai.

"Wow! Thanks Kai-sshi!" Baekhyun said. "Anneyonghasayo Baekhyun ibnida." he introduced.

Jiyun sat down on the seat reserved for her, actually named for Choi Jiyun. (Like literally her name was engraved on the seat with a pointed chopstick.) She opened her packed lunch and ate slowly.

As she ate, everything seemed to be blocked; slowly. First, the hearing. Second, her lost of touch. Weird; she thought; what was going on?

Her utensils dropped on the table and inside her body felt as if someone took a huge ax and ripped her stomach. Soon, she felt like throwing up. She cupped her hand over and thee up over the garbage can. Being the observant boyfriend he was, Kai rushed over to Jiyun, screaming.

"Jiyun!" she heard faintly. All of EXO ran over in worry. The cafeteria was a sea of whispers.
Kai shook her violently as her eyes began to droop. "Holy mother of god Jiyun what happened?!" she heard faintly from Kris this time, who actually didn't have his face this time, but a look of genuine concern. XD  "I have to bring her to the nurse," Kai said as he picked her up.

"What about school?!" Luhan exclaimed.

"F*** school, Jiyun is more important.

Kai ran off with the fainted Jiyun in his arms.

--
I finally updated!! Woot woot~ I HAVE AN IDEA. Just saying and as a hint; the reason she fainted was not like an allergic reaction. more of an sabotage to hurt Jiyun.

 AAAY. XD