Crying for danger

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

"Your kicking us out?!" the two of them said in unison. The two pairs of parents shifted awkwardly.

"Well, if your getting married, why not live in an apartment? Together?" Jiyun's father said. It was so awkward for him to say anything, he was letting his daughter marry someone. (You know dads an their emotional moments with their dad XD)

"Here is the address, why don't you go there now?" his mom suggested.
.
.
"Are you excited for our home?" Kai asked as he parked the car in the high-rise's parking lot.

"I don't know. Living with you is good, but the fact that our parents just kicked us out isn't really the new feeling." she admitted. The two went inside the entrance, who was then greeted by the front desk.  Inside the lobby was a nice sitting area with a fire place. The colors were very warm, with many different white and brown tones. She spotted the elevator and motioned Kai to come over.
.
.
(Pretend they finished looking at the apartment. Im lazy :P)
.
.
Kai and Jiyun sat on the big sectional couch in the living room, while Kai switched through the channels. Jiyun's stomach growled loudly. "Wanna go out for dinner?" Kai asked as he rested his head on her lap. She nodded and both headed out.
.
.
(Sorry, Im just getting so fricking lazy, so pretend they're at home after dinner.)

"Hey Jiyunnie Im going to shower!" Kai yelled from the master bath.

"Arraso~" Jiyun sang from the kitchen. Soon after five minutes,  the doorbell rang. "Coming!" She opened the door and found a package in front. She stared at the small package mysteriously, then brought it inside.  Jiyun sat on the couch and opened the package. "What the heck is this?" she whispered. Inside the package, were photos of her, many photos, with her eyes poked out. On the back read:

 

you may be the one that is the fiance of kim jongin, but isn't the one that is truly in his heart. be prepared choi jiyun, your life is on the line. be careful of your life. as for everyone has a life that would eventually end.

Jiyun started to cry and brought the package to her room, and hid it in the nook of the closet. She started to tremble. Her sobs became longer and louder, and she screamed into the pillow. Kai soon heard her screams and ran out of the bathroom.

"Jiyun what happened?!" he asked worringly.
"I-I'm scared." she stuttered, and started to cry louder. Kai enveloped her into a tight hug.
"Don't worry," he said, "Shhh Im here don't cry." he comforted. More tears spilled out of her eyes, while the tears drenched his shirt.