Returning Back

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Thank you to Unique Graphics Shop, and especially CupieCakex3 for making this poster!!



2 Days Later:

 

"Okay Jiyun you can now go home." the nurse said as she unhooked some tubes. 

"Kamsamida!" she bowed. "Kai do you have my clothes?" she asked as she cutely stretched. 

"Yeah, I didn't know what to get though... But your sister found me in your room looking at your clothes and she nearly attacked me."

 

Flashback:

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Nayoung screamed as she held a small bat in her hand. She ran towards Kai and started to hit him.

"Yah! Stop *hit* hitting me! *hit*" he yelled as he tried to shield himself. 

"What are you doing here Ahjusshi?!" she asked.

"Getting clothes!"

"These are girl clothes you big pabo!" 

"Not for me, her!" he said as he poked her forehead.

Nayoung tsked him. "You obviously have no taste in fashion." she said as she eyed the clothes he picked out. (An adias shirt and ripped jeans A/N: I would wear this, but Nayoung does not approve, and Jiyun wouldn't wear it.) "Step aside." she said as she cutely pushed him away. After 10 minutes, Nayoung picked out a nice outfit. She folded the clothes and added a sticky note. "Here, now shoo!"

"Thanks Nayoungie!" Kai thanked.

"Yeah whatever!"

 

End of flashback.

 

"BUHAHAHAHA!" laughed Jiyun. She clutched onto her stomach while laughing like crazy. "Thats why I love my sister." she teased. "I have to change, shoo!" she said as she pushed him. 

"Wow, the Choi sisters are so alike!" he screamed from behind the door. Inside the bag was a little note that Nayoung had put inside. 

Trans.

Dear Unnie,

If your oppa of yours ever comes to our house I will hit him. Well... maybe not because of you big sister! well no promises... HAHAHAAHAH

Love,

Nayoung

(A/N: I remember typing this, but if the trans. is wrong, then I'm sorry. I didn't write the Eng. translation on a paper, I just remember from my head.)

 

Jiyun smiled and looked inside the bag. "This girl sure knows how to pick an outfit."

 

--After Changing--

"I'm done!" Jiyun said as she stepped outside.

She twirled in her white dress, while Kai was out of words. *ngebgwjgbwjegbwigbwjgbOMGWHATISTHISAMIDREAMINGHOLYMOLY wgbwjbwibgjwghwiwibgw*

She returned the hostpital dress to the front desk, and then headed out to the exit. Kai's jaw was still dropped, eyes as big as D___O.

"Hello?" she said as she waved her hand in front of his face. He soon fell back from Jiyun dreamy land into reality. "S-sorry lets go." he stuttered as he took Jiyun's hand.

 

-----------------------------------

Once they got to her house, she unlocked the door and dropped her keys.

"SURPRISE!" her family yelled. Everywhere was decorated with balloons, and huge banner that said welcome home was hung. On the table was a load of food, and everyone was smiling at her.

"Wow, thank you," she smiled. "Who planned it?" she asked.

"Your prince charming!" mom. Jiyun turned to Kai who was blushing while trying to keep a straight face.

"Komawo." she smiled. She enveloped him into a hug while he hugged back. You could hear her mother and Kai's mother gasp. "By the way," Jiyun announced while looking at Kai, "Kai and I are dating." she confessed. Their mothers slowly turned teir heads towards each other and started to jumo happily. Nayoung on the other hand was at pure shock. Her eyes were literally bulging out of her skull, but she held all of her feelings together.

"Well, I guess they handled it pretty well..." whispered Kai. 

"Heck yeah they did."

----After Dinner----

"Well we better get going." sighed Kai's mother. "There is school tomorrow, anyways."

"Yes, well have a good night now, oh, Kai and Jiyun! Tomorrow meet up at the wedding planner at 4 arrasso?" the two nodded. Jiyun headed upstairs and screamed, "GOOD NIGHT!!" 

------------------------

To: Baekhyun

From: Jiyun

GUESS WHAT!!

 

To: Jiyun

From: Baekhyun

WHAT?! YOU GOT EYELINER THAT YOU WANT TO SHOW ME?????

 

To: Baekhyun

From: Jiyun

Huh? No.. But I'm dating Kai!

 

To: Jiyun

From: Baekhyun

BEUGBEWGIBUWEUBOQ$^@&U3GR8TF3156E5GEG   OMG CONGRATS!!! BUT WHY THE HECK ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH HIM IF YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED INSTEAD?!

 

To: Baekhyun

From: Jiyun

That... I don't know. Anyways, got to go brush my teeth see ya tomorrow!

 

To: Jiyun

From: Baekhyun

See ya tomorrow! AND IM GONNA WAIT FOR A FULL EXPLANATION YOUNG LADY.

 

 

Jiyun chuckled after she read the last message. She went inside her bathroom and brushed her teeth. She couldn't help but recall what happened with her and Kai. It first started at a childhood friendship, into a boyfriend girlfriend relationship?! WHAT? HOW? Okay, she couldn't answer that either. After she finished brushing her teeth, she got a another text message, but from Kai.

 

To: My Princess Jiyun

From: Your Prince Charming Kai

Hey are you sleeping yet? ♥

 

To: Weird Prince Jongin

From: Just Plain Old Jiyun

I'm about to... Hey, umm can we keep our relationship a secret?? I don't want it like obvious, because of well school....... yeah....

 

*or because Minah would kill me*

 

To: Jiyunnie

From: Kai

Sure?? Why? I can't hug my girlfriend in school TT^TT 

 

To: Kai

From: Sleepy Jiyun

I'll explain tomorrow, gotta sleep, good night

 



Even as an author, I'm getting annoyed of Minah... weird right?? THERE WILL BE SO MUCH DRAMA IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AT SCHOOL.