anger

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

I'M BACKKK. WOLF NAEGA WOLF AWOOOOO ~ sorry got carried away. anyways, i changed the plot a bit. so there is no memory loss this time. it seemed confusing to me and you as well LOL. i haven't updated since like janurary sorry guys but hey i'm BAcKcKkkkkkKK im cray cray, what..


Kai stormed into the school's nurse's room and panted heavily. Putting Jiyun on the bed he quickly told the nurse Jiyun threw up and fainted again. Shooing him out, she did a check up on Jiyun.

"Hey kid, come back here at the end of the day. Go back to the cafeteria," she said. He nodded. Walking slowly back to the cafeteria, he sighs and runs his hands through his hair. As he steps, he hears a crinkle of paper on the floor.

 

Did you recieve the box? Haha, she could be under a coma by now. Even for years.

 

Kai crushed the paper in anger and shoved it in his pocket. Someone was watching him. And he has a good idea of exactly who it is.

 

~~

Slamming the cafeteria doors open, Kai unintentionally brings attention to himself. Sitting down on his seat he runs his hands through his hair again. 

"You okay?" Suho tries to ask, hoping  he did not cross any border lines. Resting his head on his hand, Kai takes the piece of paper to show to everyone. Taking the spoon out of this mouth, Baekhyun reads the paper out loud.

"Did you recieve the box? Haha, she could be under a coma by now. Even for years." Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't worry Kai," Lay says assuringly. "My dad is a detective so we'll help you!" Exo nodded in agreement.

"But first we need to figure out where the box is." D.O. said. 

 


and of course this is yet another short chapter. at least i updated :/ are you guys happy i'm back?