Time and Love

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Saturday morning managed to kick in after a few hours of trying to sleep, and Jongin found himself lying on the bed, lifeless. Getting up and sighing, he checks his phone. 3:00 AM. Nonchalantly walking to the kitchen, he freezes behind the wall to only hear a familiar voice. 

"Yeah mom I'm okay. I'm at the apartment now. Don't worry. I'll talk to you soon okay? Bye mom, love you." She's back. Walking carefully on the pine wooden floor he smiles at the girl in front of him; whose back was to him. The girl puts down her phone as she reads the doctor's note she recieved. "... two tablets in the morning and three more at night!" she pouted. A soft chuckle behind her interrupted her thoughts. Turning around, she breaks into a huge grin. "Jongin," she says.

She walks over to him, giving him her signiture hug. A warm embrace, and a light squeeze on his arm. Nostalgia had hit him. "I missed you," Jongin whisperes, a barely audible one. Smiling, he rubs her back as a warm welcome. "Why are you here so early?" he questions. Worry comes across his face.

"The doctor says I can go home early. So I really did. Its like 3 o' clock now?" she chuckles. He only smiles, glad his fiance is now back home. With him. Walking to the bedroom, they both lay in bed. Jongin can now fall asleep.

-

It is now 8:30, and Jongin lazily laid on his bed. Smiling, he remembers what happened earlier this morning. Getting ready to embrace Jiyun, he frowns feeling an empty space next to him. It couldn't have been a dream... right? Hastily rushing out of the room, he sighs in relief to find her in the kitchen eating her two tablets. "Morning," he casually states, wrapping his arm around her. She turns to face him, stifling a laugh at his bed hair. He only stares at his true love. The way she laughed was bliss. "what shall we do today?" he asks, pouring two cups of tea. She suddently srunches her nose while thinking. 

"How about we spend the day alone?" she says, not trying to sound so suggestive (she didn't have any particular ideas). Her boyfriend nods in agreement, to only then wrap his arms around her small body. Smiling to herself, she pecks Jongin softly on the nose. "I love you," she whispers, tip toeing to meet his ear. The man grins from ear to ear at the sudden three words he loves to hear from her. His heart warms. 

"I love you too."

-

The couple walked hand in hand at the park. Kim Jongin was not going to let any distractions worry him today. No calls, texts.... nothing. All he wanted was to be with his lady. Comfortable silence hung in the air. Jiyun could only enjoy the love she recieved from him, and think about their future. There were only small things that worried her that got beat up by the biggest one. Their marriage. It seem to be as if the wedding was on hold. But Jiyun actually liked the idea of the wedding not being proceeded yet. It gave the two time to actually love. If you think about, the two would've never fell in love with each other without their parents. Their meeting at the supermarket was just plain coincidence. But when they met at the resturant, things took a different turn in life. It seemed at first the marriage forced them to love each other. But time has its healing powers doesn't it? Time gave them to learn more about each other and reminisce the past before the arrangement. 

In that time frame, they had learned to love. Jiyun realized that even if her parents decided to not put Jongin and her together, she would still admire him from afar. Well at the very pit of her heart of course. Time had brought the past into the present. And thank god they had learned to love. She turned to Jongin who cocked his head to his right, to see the river at his side. I cannot survive without Kim Jongin.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: well this is certainly a very arbitrary chapter. i decided that we should all take time to appreciate the things we love;;; the people we love. because, they may not be here anymore. to not focus on things that cause us stress. i also decided to take a break from that mystery case thing. have jiyun and kai spend some time together. this . i'm terrible at writing lovey dovey chapters. oh btw i said i was going to babysit my cousins... yeah that didn't really work out. turns out i'm not doing it. .__. i need to do something productive in the summer. pfft, of course i won't because i don't even know what to do. anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter. it might end soon i think >U< but the last chapter will be like the story after the wedding. these are like spoilers. i need to stop. if it helps, just imagine you and your crush in this situation. HAHA