At The Hospital Part 2

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

 

Kai sighed as he sat down on the seat next to the hospital bed.  He looked at her, while so many thoughts were racing through his mind. He took her cold hand and interlaced it with his warm one. Her stared at her, her chest went up and down as she breathed.

"You can't leave me," Kai shakily said. "It's just not going to happen." he said once again, as he stared at the screen showing her heartbeat.

Kai let go of her hand and decided to leave the room to get something to eat. While he left, Jiyun stirred in her sleep. Tossing and turning, and then finally waking up. Her hair was everywhere, a huge mess, and dress shifted around her body. She had no clue where she was, but then soon realized that she was at the hospital. Why? She didn't know. She fixed her dress and blanket, and soon heard the knob turning. Slowly, the door opened. More and more, it revealed the person behind it. Kai.

"Kai?" Jiyun asked confused. Truthfully, she was scared to death, as she saw Kai. Will he get mad at her? She didn't know.

"JIYUN!!!" Kai screamed. He quickly placed the food on the table and ran towards her, with a body crushing hug. He was so happy to see her!

"K-kai! I-I can't b-breath!!" she yelped as she took every breath she could. Her faced got a little red.

"Sorry..." he muttered. He couldn't really comprehend on why he did that. Was he overjoyed? Well yes. But now the atmosphere was just awkward... She fiddled with her thumbs while he scratched the back of his head. "Look, Jiyun, I'm sorry..." he apologized.

"For what?" she asked, furrowing her eyebrows together.

"For acting so... Immature...? I admit, I hated to see you with Sehun... I admit, I was jealous...
I was actually very jealous... Sehun seemed to get too attached to you, and I got really mad. You probably hate me right?." he confessed.

Jiyun was bewildered. Had Kai just apologized?! No way, it had seem to good to be true to her, but yes, he did apologize. "Don't e sorry, I should be the one apologizing. When you saw Kris and I hug, it was because he was best friend before I had you. I know crazy, I had three guys as best friends... But it was just a hug, nothing more. I don't like that blonde haired hard to wake up angry face bird giant. And plus, Sehun was nothing to me, he was just a person to comfort me. And truthfully, I was a bit jealous too, when you went out with Minah... Plus, how could you think that I hate you?! I could never hate someone like you." she also confessed.

Tables turned, now Kai was bewildered, but confused. So did Jiyun confess too?! Well yes. He took her hand once again and interlaced fingers. They both smiled.

 


































































 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




"Jiyun, I love you." he confessed.

 





 

 

Please comment! Thanks!