At The Hospital Part 3

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Please comment!!!! I see at the poll that it was 13 votes vs. 0.

LOL. Anyways, enjoy!!

(BTW, this is a short chapter)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"Jiyun, I love you." he confessed.

 



Those three magical words echoed through her head.


I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

"Wha-what?" she asked shakily.

"I LOVE YOU." he said as he made a heart and pointed it to her.

 

"Y-you l-love m-me?" she said as she pointed to herself. "M-me? C-choi Jiyun?"

Kai nodded like a kid. "Yes!! You!!" he confirmed. "Watch me." he ordered. He took a chair from the room and brought it outside. He stood on the chair and cleared his throat. "Ahem. Everyone may I have your attention?" he asked. All nurses and doctors turned their attention to him. Even the old lady in the wheelchair. "I want to say that I LOVE CHOI JIYUN. That girl in that room right there. I LOVE her because she is nice and caring,  and also smells good." he chuckled. (A/N: LOLOL) "I was very stupid to leave her when I was younger. But now I love her."

Jiyun got off the bed and stared at Kai. "Kai get down!" she pleaded.

He cutely shook his head. "Look here everyone! This is the girl I love!" Everyone stared at the two. *How sweet*, some thought, while other people though, *ugh, young love.* 

"Kai please get down!" she whined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



"She is amazing, and I really love you." he said as he got down from the chair. "Jiyun, will you be my girlfriend?"


 

 




I even spazzed while typing this... My dad stared at me like WTH?

This MUST be you guys right?! 
Hold on... I have another poll...