School Drama Part 2

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Loud gasps were heard, and even louder cries.

"Jiyun is definitely my girlfriend Minah, someone that you would never be." he yelled.

"Yeah you tell her!" Baekhyun said while pushing through the crowd. "Everyone is tired of your little stupid remarks Minah, can't you realize?!" Jiyun stared at Baekhyun in disbelief. *That is not the Baek I know...*

"What do you see in her Kai?! I'm obviously more ier than her, and I can talk!" she yelled again, while pointing to her.

"What does he see in her?! If you were born y Minah, then you'd
Be considered a , which by the way you already are! And she can talk, but Jiyun is probably too shocked to say anything! Kai likes everything about her, because she is the exact opposite of you." Kris spoke, coming out of the crowd, towering over everyone like the empire state building.

"That is true! Thanks hyung!" Kai smiled.

"But she is Choi Jiyun! I'm Kwon Minah, KWON MINAH." she said pointing to herself.

"Are you kidding me?! Does it matter who you are and what your social status is? Because I don't think it does in any situation. It's just stupid." Luhan smartly stated.

Jiyun nodded and finally spoke. "What are you trying to do huh? Your only just making really bad remarks to win Kai over, but obviously he is mine. M-I-N-E. Do you really think you'll win? It's one vs 12 guys plus me. Kai, let's go." Kai grabbed her hand and left. But, she went back an went in front of Minah and slapped her across the face. "By the way, Kai is my fiancé." she laughed and walked back to Kai. The other boys left and so did everyone else. "This school doesn't need a person like you." Sehun said.
.
.
The couple walked out of the school hand in hand. Jiyun was too shocked of her own self that she did that. Kai just held her close and ruffled her hair.

"I-I can't believe that happened." she whispered. "I slapped her. With these hands, these hands
I tell you!" she said with wide eyes as she grabbed his collar. He stated at her and chuckled.

"I'm quite proud." he said as they drove off to his house.

"Proud?! I think I'm going crazy!" she said as she slapped her hand over her forehead.
.
.
He parked the car in the driveway, and the two headed inside.

"Hey can you help me with the math homework?" he asked while he unlocked the door.

"Yeah sure." Jiyun headed into the house, and to their surprise, their parents were already there. "Anneyonghasayo~" Jiyun sang.

"Omo, back already? Kai, Jiyun, come here, we have exciting news!" Kai's mom said excitingly.

"Umma, what is it?" Kai asked.

"We got you a apartment!"

 


I couldn't express my feels in this chapter. Mianhe~