A Day With EXO Part 2

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Hey, so I might change the layout a little... Sorry if you get annoyed... Enjoy this chapter, but please fill in the poll below! ^^

Thanks for voting~ ^___^

 


"Oh yeah, we should leave now right? Hold in let me change into something more comfortable." said Jiyun. She excused herself from EXO, and came back in a few minutes. She wore a black and white striped blouse, with black shorts and gold buttons. She wore her black spiked flats, and on her wrist she put two of her gray hair bands and her black clutch.

?ui=2&ik=abf2d3a595&view=att&th=13839d22

"Ready to go?" Jiyun asked. *Darn she looks good* Guess who that is... Hehe! The boys nodded their heads and headed towards the car. (Don't worry, her babysitter for Nayoung is in the house. XD )

"So what movie are we watching oppas? I wanna see Avatar!!" Jiyun said excitingly. She entered the van first, followed by the guys. "Oh, we watched that already..." they said back. "Except for me!!" screamed Sehun. Jiyun and Sehun gave each other high five. "Ok so how bout Sehun and Jiyun go see Avatar and the rest of us see the horror movie?" explained Xiumin. She nodded and they drove off to the cinema.

--In the cinema--

"Oppa I'll get one large popcorn and two sodas arrasso?" she said to Sehun. He nodded and walked to his hyungs. "Jiyun is so nice, how could Kai hyung get mad at her?" asked Sehun confusingly. "Long story young one, long story." Chanyeol said as he patted the maknae's back. Sehun left them with still a confused mind. He walked to Jiyun and they went inside the theater. They decided to sit all the way in the back, near the left side. "Omo the movie is about to start!!" squealed Jiyun.

The lights dimmed and the black screen now turned into a burst of color. The two shifted in their red velvety seats constantly eating popcorn in excitement. "I got to go bathroom." whispered Sehun. He got out of the seat and left. Jiyun watched the movie and happily ate her popcorn. She got her eyes off the screen for a second and realized two-familiar figures near the front right side.

Who are those people? They look so familiar!

One of the "figures" got out if his chair and headed towards the bathroom. Jiyun squinted her eyes and discovered someone... Her eyes widened;

Is that really him or do I have eye problems?


 

 

 


Is that really Kai?

--In the bathroom--

"Hyung?!" Sehun asked. Kai lifted his head up from the sink and was shocked to find Sehun. He turned around, and questioned himself. Why would he be here? "Why are you here?" asked Kai suspiciously. Sehun took small steps back, and answered, "W-well I'm watching a movie; i-isn't it obvious?" Kai furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He knew his dongsaeng was lying, but why was he lying. "Ok...?" replied Kai. He took a piece of paper to dry his hands and left the bathroom.

Phew! Oh my god... If Kai is watching the same movie as us, ten he might see Jiyun... Oh fudge cakes!! We should have seen the horror movie!! Maybe I should call one if my hyungs... But then they would get kicked out of the cinema... So that means I have to run in... Oh god...

Sehun ran out of the bathroom and looked both ways to see if anyone was watching him. Then, he cautiously slipped into the theater, and looked for his hyungs. It wasn't easy, there were a bunch if people there, and them being In a dark room didn't help either. Finally after playing a game of hide and seek in the dark, Sehun finally found Kris. "Hyung! Kai is in the theater!" he whispered as he sat in one of the seats. "He is watching the same movie as us... I think... But we need to get Jiyun out of here!" explained Sehun. Kris nodded his head and whispered to the others. The group exited the theater and to the car, while Sehun stayed back to retrieve Jiyun. Sehun sneaked in the cinema, an grabbed Jiyun's hand. He place his other hand over , an dragged her out of there. Of course, Jiyun freaked out, and she almost punched Sehun in the stomach, but he caught her hand. They finally made it out of the theater, and ran towards the exit, and finally made it outside. They were still holding hands, while Sehun blushed uncontrollably. On the other hand, Jiyun was boiled up with anger and confusion.

"Okay before you yell and get angry I just want to say that-"

"Don't worry! Being dragged out of the movies by someone I thought I didn't know was totally fine!" Jiyun said sarcastically. "Why did you do it?" sighed Jiyun.

Before Sehun  could say anything, he spotted Kai and Minah. Sehun grabbed Jiyun's hand once more and they ran to the back of the cinema. "What the world are you doing?!" whined Jiyun. Sehun pushed her against the wall and he hid behind the wall. He took secret glances to see if Kai left. While looking, his phone vibrated and he looked at his phone.

Incoming Call
Kris Hyung


"Yoboseyo?" Sehun said with heavy breaths.

"Yah Sehun what's taking you so long?!" Kris screamed on the other line.

Sehun took in a big breath and sighed, "Well Kai hyung was also exiting so I had to hide Jiyun." explained Sehun. While on the phone, they both crossed the road and walked to the car. Sehun hung up his phone and they went in the car.

"Soooooo how was your movie?" Jiyun asked awkwardly. She felt like she was in an awkward position considering the fact that
she had like too much skin ship with Sehun... You know I bet a bunch of girls would have wanted to have Sehun's hand intertwined with theirs... I know I do... XD

"Good..." the guys said trailing off. Jiyun looked down at her feet and thought that if they are mad at her. "I'm sorry if I made you guys not finish your movie. It's just... You know who..." she murmured. "It's fine don't worry, we perfectly understand." said Xiumin assuringly. Jiyun nodded in satisfaction, but was still worried.

What will I do about him tomorrow, we have school!? Ottake?!

--Minah and Kai--

"Oppa wasn't that fun?" squealed Minah. She jumped up and down but didn't seem to notice Kai's unusual expression. He stayed quite, while Minah just kept on blabbing and blabbing about something that was useless.

If Sehun was there, then wouldn't the others be there too? Aish, what do I do with Jiyun tomorrow? WHY IS MY LIFE SO CONFUSING?

"Oppa did you hear what I said?" Minah asked as she clung onto Kai's arm. Kai froze for a few seconds, and lied and said, "Oh look at the time, I got to go home!" He squirmed out of Minah's grasp and ran to his car. Hastily, he opened the car door and just left the parking lot.

Kai's POV:

Jeez that girl is annoying! I got into my car and sped off out of this place. I cannot stand her! While driving, I noticed a similar van. It was black, and had the license plate of XXXXXX. That van looks familiar... I tried to remember where it was from, until I saw the mirror on the front of the car. I tried to see who's face it was, and quickly realized it was Luhan's. What is he doing here? He didn't come out of the theater too. He also wouldn't be using that van, but only if the other guys came along... OK. They either stalked me, or it was just a coincidence...

"Maybe I should follow them..." I said out loud.

I saw where they were heading, and the route they took was very familiar.

Isn't this the way to Jiyun's house?

I kept on following them, an it turns out that they did go to Jiyun's house! What are they doing with her? Is everyone with Jiyun except for me?!

I grabbed my hair in frustration, but soon realized that their car came to a stop. I park a few feet away from them so they knew I wasn't there. I saw Jiyun coming out of the car and also a few other hands coming out of the car too.

"Bye Jiyun!"

"Bye CJ!!"

"Bye J-Taro! Call Oppa!"

What?! She barely calls me oppa! Aish I'm going to have a headache. Time to go home!

"Bye oppa, see you at school!"

Aish.

--In the van--

"How about a game of truth or dare?"

Oh boy.

 


I'm going to tell you a secret.. Or a little hint...

Someone else finally has a crush on Jiyun.

Its not Kris!

He was with her in the most part of the story....

It will be revealed soon! 

 

Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting for the story~! Please, silent readers, comment!! I wanna know if anyone is still here or not. TT^TT