Saying Yes

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

"W-wow," she stuttered as she stated in his dark brown eyes.

"So what do you say?" he asked.

"O-of course!" she said as she tightly hugged him. She wrapped her legs around his waist while he spun her around while all of the people clapped.

"Lets take a photo! It will hung up on the hospital memory billboard!" one of the nurse shouted. Soon, Kai and Jiyun huddled together to take a picture. His arm was around her waist while she cutely did a peace sign. After they took the picture, everyone went back to doing what they did and Kai and Jiyun headed back to the room.

"I AM SO BORED HERE, WHEN WILL I GET DISCHARGED?! Argh!!" she screamed in frustration  , which caused Kai to burst in a fit of laughter. "Hey that isn't funny!" she cried. Which cause him to burst into another round a laughter.

"I'm sorry but you look so friken cute when your angry." he smiled as he pinched her cheeks. She smiled and also did the same to him. "You do too," she said.

"If you're uncomfortable in the chair, than just come here." she said as she patted to the space next to her. He shook his head, which caused her to cross her arms. "Hey look at the chair and the bed. That chair is older than us!" she laughed. But he was still not convinced. So, she got off the bed and pulled him towards the bed and pushed him down. "Stay." she ordered. Kai slightly pouted, "I'm not a dog," he cried.

"But you are my cute boyfriend." she mumbled as she turned  on the tv. She thought Kai didn't hear her, but he did. So to , he would make her say it again. "What did you say?" he teased. "Thatyouremycuteboyfriend." he said really fast, then buried her face into the pillow.

Just then, you can hear the TV, say, "I love you; and I love you too." the two characters were about to kiss until Jiyun changed the quickly changed the channel. "We are not watching that." she said as she put her hand over chest. He chuckled at played with her foot. (Like when couples play footsie? Not like playing with her foot... LOL) 

"You know what this reminds me of?" Kai said as he held hands with Jiyun. "What?" she asked. "The time when I stayed over your house, remember?"

Flashback:

 

 

They both decided to sleep, because, who knew what would be ahead of them? He laid down in the bed, shifting around everywhere. Something was bothering him, and she knew. So, she whispered, "Can't sleep?"
 
"No." he immediately responded.
"Hey, just come up on the bed, I think it will be more comfortable. And theres room for two, and I don't bite." she explained.
"Are you sure?" he asked assuringly. She nodded. He came up from the futon and then he slipped into the covers with her. Thankfully, they both fell asleep.
 
End Of Flashack
 
"Oh yeah, good memories..." she mumbled. "I'm tired, are you tired?" she yawned. "Hell yeah," he chuckled. "Lets go to sleep." he smiled as he oh-so-casually put his arm on her waist. After, they soon fell asleep with smiles on their faces.
 
Outside:
 
"Hey hyungs Jiyun is in this room!" he yelled. Once he opened the door, he said, "Hey Jiyu-" 
 
He was speechless, too shocked, and heartbroken. Seeing his crush, sleeping with the guy that was also like his family. 
 
"Oh my god, my innocent eyes!" screamed Kyungsoo as he ran out of the room. 
 
"Sorry man," Chanyeol said as he patted maknae's shoulder. 
 
"Wow, I guess they made up... Well, guys lets leave, I'm feeling a bit awkward..." Kris dryly laughed.
 
"Yeah, lets go," Luhan slightly whispered to Sehun. Luhan closed the door and sighed, *If only there were mulitple Jiyuns...*