Should I Be His Girlfriend? (◡‿◡❀)

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Mianhe, my chapters just get shorter and shorter...



 

Will you be my girlfriend?
Will you be my girlfriend?
Will you be my girlfriend?

Wow.

"H-huh?"

"You heard me." he smiled. He placed his hand on her shoulders, and repeated, "Choi Jiyun, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with more confidence.

She stood there dumbfounded. All of the nurses and doctors plus the grandma were staring at her hoping for her to say yes. They all look like fools *laughing*. I mean, I'm right in the hospital too! I'm just under my invisibility cloak while quietly eating my chocolate frogs, and writing down what I see with my inked quills on my parchment. It's quite interesting... Well time to teleport back to the Slytherin House... Well bye!

(A/N: Sorry I had to throw in some Harry Potter... XD)


"Choi Jiyun, Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked with more confidence. He was so glad he could finally confess his feelings, but he was coming to think that he had just embarrassed himself because Jiyun hadn't responded yet.

Crazed. Confused. Shocked. Happy. Indecisive.

That was what she was.

Should she be his girlfriend? There was so many reasons why she should, but also why she shouldn't... She would have loved to be his girlfriend, of course, but she didn't know is she loved him... Sure she loved him when they were younger, but since he left, those feelings faded away. After their little reunion, those feelings started to come alive again... But how would life change? She'd be more popular, more friends, maybe, even maybe more of a rivalry from Minah. But was that all worth it for one guy that she likes?

 

 Please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!