Sometimes, Life is.... Weird.

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Jiyun's POV:

(Yawn) Wow, I hade a good sleep today!!  I looked over to my left, WHAT THE HELL KAI?!?! Oh yea, I invited him to bed. Ohhhh that was embarrassing... I checked the clock, and it was only 8 AM. I remembered from last night that our parents said they'd be going somewhere in the morning and would be back at around 9. We were also supposed to go somewhere today also, so the parents told us that we should be ready at around 8:30. Since it was already 8, I decided to cleanup and get dressed. In the shower, I washed my hair and my body. After I was done, I still has enough time. I decided to put my hair in a low side ponytail, with my orange dress, because I heard that the weather was going to be good today. To top it off, I wore wood based wedges and bagels, with my brown clutch. I've realized that
I had moved very quickly, and only spent 15 minutes. I also noticed that I haven't really paid attention to that freaky sleeping pig next to me. I laid my bag down and sat at the edge of the bed. I tried shaking him, but all he did was groan. Too bad!! "Ya! Kai wake up!!" I screamed as I pushed him. Of course, my small and thin little arms couldn't ever push him, but I guess he felt it.

"What?" he asked annoyingly.
"You have to wake up! We are supposed to go somewhere today remember?" I responded.
"Hold on, give me five minutes." he said. He pulled me into his chest, and hugged me. BWOH?!?! WAE WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?!! I tried to squirm out of his arms, but of course he was too strong. I was too tired, but I thought of something that could make him actually move. He loosened his grip, so that was my chance to slip out if his arms. I went to look for Nayoung, who was already awake. She was playing tea with Mr. Bunny and Mrs. Poodle. (thats what she calls them) I knocked on her door, and said, "Nayoung ah~ help unnie okay?" she nodded. I explained to her what to do and she followed. The first step was to make Kai's favorite dish for breakfast: Waffle with powder and whipped cream, and two slices of bacon with fresh squeezed orange juice. After I made it, Nayoung and I went to my room. I stayed outside, while I watched my little sister do her magic. She took the plate and sat on the side of where Kai sat.

"Appa, wakey wakey!! Umma made your favorite breakfast." she whispered. She did a little ageyo too. Now your probably wondering why she said appa. Well, we are going to confuse him and pretend that he didn't wake up and just let him actually eat and get dressed in his 'dream' which is actually his real life. Kai rubbed his eyes and then opened them. He looked at Nayoung and was very confused.

"Appa! Wake up! If you don't wake up then Im not going to give you your favorite breakfast umma made!" she said. She took a whiff of the waffle, and his eyes  got bigger. "Appa, if you want to eat this, you have to wash up and wear the clothes grandma got for you." she ordered. Kai nodded and stretched. He got up from the bed, and into the bathroom. Nayoung ran out of the bedroom and we both ran downstairs. I warmed up the three breakfasts, and we just ate our breakfast. We both just pretended nothing happened. I hope he still thinks its like a dream. As soon as I saw him, Nayoung said, "Umma, I'm not hungry anymore." Then, I said, "Ok, but Nayoung look your father is up!" she turned to Kai who was VERY confused. "Anneyong Appa!! Did you sleep well last night?" she asked cutely. "Ne~ I will eat well, Komawo." he said shyly.

I remembered that Nayoung was supposed to go with us. HA! Even better! After we all finished breakfast, I cleaned the plates while Nayoung watched TV. While I washed them, I seriously didn't know Kai was behind me the whole time. He crept up beside me, and whispered, "Someone looks pretty today." He hugged my back while he put his chin on my shoulder. I turned to him, and he just smiled. Ok so maybe this plan was a bad idea. If he actually thinks this is a dream, then he'll keep on doing lovey dovey stuff. Great..… but it isn't bad to play along right? I turned around and gave him a hug. This feels really awkward... I haven't really hugged him because…well never mind. We just hugged, and he just rocked me. I checked my phone. 1 message from eomma.

Good morning honey! Please drive with Kai and Nayoung to this address xxxxxxxxxxx. See you there, bye!

I can't believe this. He is still hugging me! "Yeobo, you could let go now." I said. He shook his head no. "Please for me? We have to meet my parents." "Fine," he said in defeat. ASSA! No one can beat my parents! I got ready the GPS and we all went outside. I put Nayoung in her car seat. I sat in the passenger seat next Kai, while I tried to work the GPS. He slowly backed out of here driveway, and headed towards the highway. I fiddled with my phone. Mmmm I should text Baekhyun to see how he is doing.

To: Bacon
From: J-Taro

Anneyong how are you feeling? Guess what happens yesterday... :(

To: J-Taro
From: Bacon

I'm feeling a little better, I just had a slight cold. Then I had to eat plain porridge! Yuck! :P What happened yesterday??

To: Bacon
From: J-Taro

I'm getting married... To someone crazy...

To: J-Taro
From: Bacon

Rjndnrjsiwnjdandismwnwkiiwknwb
evchejwoaks dowlakdnnnsjs jdjrejsjsiaiwksnsnjejsajsiajwiqkqkamn)?/$1$/$;$:$/&&/82&:$€_€]€€jsjsjdjsjkakqkNsnajjsjdjwiska
WHO?? LAY? SEHUN? SUHO? CHEN? CHANYEOL?? WHO? JEEZ IM LIKE FREAKING OUT!!

To: Bacon
From: J-Taro

Sorry for freaking you out, but it's not any of them. It's Kai. Look, I got to go, but I promise I'll be on video chat tonight. Promise. Bye!!


Baekhyun's POV:

Ok I actually have a point of view! But Jiyun... Is getting married.... To her hated childhood friend?! I thought we would get married. I wish the marriage would stop but if I stopped it, the 11 EXO boys would probably beat me up. Anyways, I should probably send you readers back to Jiyun. Anneyong!

Nayoung's POV:

Ahh~ I'm not so sure about this wedding. Before, I'd always seen pictures of Kai and Jiyun, but now it just seems so awkward. I mean, they are only 17! Umma and Appa are crazy. WAIT. KAI IS GOING TO BE MY BRO-IN-LAW!?! Nooooo!!!! They don't even fit each other. Unnie is so proper and stuff and he is so NOT. But are will still doing that plan? Because I don't want to call Kai; appa. Most definitely not. After a few ten minutes of driving, we arrived at the place. It was called "Your Perfect Day!" Sure, my day is totally perfect! Yea no. I looked around to find any hints about the place, and I found a key word. WEDDING. The brochure said: WE
OFFER WEDDING PLANNERS, DRESSES, AND MORE! Sheesh.
I pushed the door open and I saw a long narrow hallway. I pushed the first door I saw, which was to my left. I found my parents, and Kai's parents. I ran to them, and said, "Umma!" I hugged her tightly while I also hugged my appa. Later, came in was Jiyun, and him.
I really don't like him. He doesn't fit her! I wish I could stop he wedding but then umma and appa would probably get really mad...

"So are this the couple that's getting married?" The wedding planner said.  Yep!! Oh geez if umma and appa are really excited for this wedding, than they would spend tons!! Wow, they are really crazy.

"Yes," my umma said. The wedding planner brought Unnie and him to the two chairs. The talked about what color schemes they wanted and other stuff. Aish~ this is so boring. I wish Bacon was here!

Jiyun's POV:

The wedding planner offered us a whole bunch of stuff  about the wedding. So much stuff was given, that I was so confused. I turned to Kai and he looked miserable. He looked so confused it was actually pretty funny. I took a book and looked through it. They had many beautiful choices. I really couldn't decide on which one to pick, but I also had to consult Kai.

"Is there anything that you like?" I asked. He nodded his head. "Yea, I really like a lot of them, but I have this feeling that you would like these two. He pulled out a light
gray, yellow, and teal palette, and a pink, beige, and white one. I nodded my head. I really did like both. He handed me the papers, and I looked at them closely. I mean, both are really nice, but I know that Kai would probably be inviting his EXO friends, so I think that pink shade would be too..... Girly? I don't know. I mean, I don't have many friends, or don't have at all, except for Baekhyun... But the other shade, seems so serene, but now that I really take a good look, it seems weird. "Your inviting your EXO boys right?" I asked. When I asks them I didn't want my expression to look like I didn't want him to. Well, it isn't bad that he will be inviting them, it's just that, I feel like it will be soooooo awkward. "Yes, but is it okay with you?" I nodded. I explained to him on what I though about the colors before, and he agreed. We both looked through the book more, and I found this medium brown, aqua, yellow, and white. I thought this was the perfect shade. Brown for sophistication, aqua and yellow for the serenity, and white as an accent. I showed him the color palette. He really liked it. I showed to my soon to be in law and my parents. They liked it too. We told the wedding planner that we wanted that palette and she confirmed it.

Kai's POV:

Jiyun and I looked through the book and she found this amazing color scheme. My mother told us that we now had to look for a venue, or like a place where he wedding will take place. I wanted it at a nice hotel, and maybe we could get married on the rooftop. Somehow, I am really looking forward to this wedding. But I also feel like t is happening too fast. "I think i would like to have it at a hotel, and then we would get married at the rooftop." I suggested. Everyone turned to me. I was so confused. "That's a great idea." smiled Jiyun. I turned to my parents. "That's so romantic!" my mother said as she clasps her hands together. Though I am excited for the wedding, I think my mom is more excited than me.

So, everything was set. The venue, food, color palette, and other accessories. But there was thing left. Can go you guess? Yep, the suit and the dress. But, umma and appa said that we would pick that in two weeks. Ahh tomorrow is Sunday but what am I supposed to do? Next, we got out of the store and we headed towards a restaurant to eat lunch. I wasn't that hungry, and neither was Jiyun.  We both decided to just get a small snack, rice cakes to be exact. I looked down at my outfit. I noticed that I wore my blue shirt with white tank and pants. Hmm not bad umma. We both walked down the street, and of course I was welcomed by many girls that we drooling over me. I wouldn't be  surprised, this happens a ton of times, but it can get really annoying. Half of them were drooling over me while the other half sent death glares to Jiyun. Ya! No one can do that to her. So, I pretended that we were dating. I kinda shifted my mouth to the left and whispered, "Pretend we are dating..." She turned to me confused, but then she understood. I put my arm around her, and I brought her closer. I could see her get nervous. Heh! All the other girls shot terrible glares at Jiyun it was actually pretty funny. She turned to me with her baby face and said, "Oppa! Let's get a little snack!" she said cutely.
"Ne~ oppa will buy it for you!" I said back. I squeezed her cheeks too.
She whispered, "Ready for the big event?" I nodded. Uhh what big event?
"Oppa that hurt, but I still love you, saranghayeo!" she poured first but then smiled. She turned to me and then on her tippy toes, she have me a kiss on the cheek. I don't know why but I was blushing ... HARD. *BECAUSE YOU LIKE HER PABO!! -Author*  She laughed a little, so I pulled her closer to me. "I love you too." I whispered into her ear. It really amuses me on how those other girls look. If I could draw on them, then I would draw devil horns and a tail.

We passed through them, and then we entered a little rice cake shop in the plaza. They actually followed us, which is weird because by now they would probably leave me alone. Anyways, Jiyun and I ordered a small portion of spicy rice cake and bubble tea. I whispered, "Did you know they are still here?" she nodded. "They're pretty loud." she chuckled. It was true. They tried covering their faces and what they were saying, though I could hear loud and clear. They were saying: "Who is that b****?! I'm gonna kill her and then Kai will be ours!" But of course that wont happen because, no one will kill or hurt her. NO ONE. The waitress came and gave our food. "Are will still doing that little couple act?" she asked. I looked up at the girls, and they looked like they were ready to kill Jiyun. Sorry but LOL. I nodded my head yes. I took my fork and picked up a piece of spicy rice cake. "Ahh~ open up!" I said. She gladly took the rice cake and I stealthily took a glance upon my "fans". Their faces were a dark red, and almost as if there were steam coming out of their ears. Funny thing is, they were eating while being angry. Do you find it funny?? I mean seriously, imagine a person just stuffing their mouths with rice cakes while they give you a angry gorilla face.  Later, we both finished our little snack. We met up with our parents, which was in a park near the Han River.

"Ahhh~ such a beautiful day!" Jiyun said as she spun around in circles. I smiled, could she get any cuter? I slowly seated myself on the wooden bench, only then to be welcomed by my vibrating phone. Being the lazy person I am, I ignored my phone. But then, it kept on buzzing. Aish!! "Yoboseyo?" I asked a bit irratated.

"Ayyo wassup hyung, where are you? We were supposed to meet at the Han River remember!? With the EXO boys?!?!" shrieked, well you know who. XD
"Uh-oh..." I completely forgot! My eyes widened like D_______O and Jiyun noticed my awkward.... Me...?
"Are you okay?" she asked  cutely.
"OK. HOLD. UP. DID I HEAR A GIRL'S VOICE?! AND DID THAT UH OH MEAN THAT YOU ARE HEAR BUT AVOIDING US??" he yelled. Yah, you never yell to your hyungs!! "W-what no!" I said. I tried to lie but KAI+LIEING= FAIL. "Wait that does! You stuttered! GUYS COME ON KAI IS HEAR RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE TO FIND HIM!" I heard him yell to the other EXO bros. So far, I didn't see them. But I told Jiyun what happened and why I didn't want them to come. So my plan was to hide in the bathrooms, and let Jiyun walk around the park looking for the boys, but in a stealthily manner. She also would have to text me to tell me where they are. Besides, she knows all of them. Then, I ran dashing off, hopefully, thy don't find me. Problem is, how long will I have to stay in her for?

Jiyun's POV:

OK so Kai gave me $20... Cool! So my mission is to walk around the whole park until the Kingkas fail and then Kai could exit the horrendous bathroom. I started to see small figures running, ha, it was be them. I started walking slowly to them, acting all pretty and stuff. Somehow, they all walked slower, and just stared at me. I looked down shyly, and just continued walking. Who cares if they are staring at me? Not me. Then one guy quickly stopped while the other left. And one boy, I think named Suho, also known as the "Guardian Angel" and leader, as I heard, came up to me. "Hi, I'm sorry to bother you but have you seen a freakishly tall kid with dark hair and tanned skin?" Suho asked me. His flawless skin and spiked made me underestimate him. He seems so badass looking, but really, he seems like an angel. Weird... I looked up, pretending to have this twinkle in my eye.

"Mianhe, but I haven't. Im really sorry." I said, as I looked around, while pouting.
"It's okay," he smiled. He left, off running, while I sighed. Being the submissive person I am, I pull out my phone and text Kai that I encountered Suho. Soon, I got a text back saying to keep them busy. I put my phone back, and I can see the boys asking everyone about Kai. It's actually really funny. Next, came a baby face boy named Luhan. I think when we were younger, Kai introduced him to me... It was VERY awkward. With him, was the lisp talking maknae, named Sehun. Though he acts like a true female dog to girls, all of the girls still fangirl over them. Crazy people.

"Hi have you seen a boy that really tall and stuff?" Luhan asked worryingly, while Sehun gave his intense glare. I shook my head. But I had to "keep them busy" so I just fluttered my eyelashes and shook my head. "But don't worry, you'll find him." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. I left the two, while I walked up the walkway. I text Kai once again, telling him I met HunHan. LOL. I looked at the $20 bill Kai gave me. He told me to use it, but I just feel bad that I might use it. I looked at it again. This reminded of the time of when I was younger, about 7 years old, before the time when I was friends with Kai.

Flashback:

"I need to tell you something, Jiyun." he softly spoke. I stopped swinging in the swing and my face grew serious. We sat at the picnic table, and I faced him. "What happened?" I asked, having the hint of worry in my voice. He put his hand over mine, which was quite unusual. At the time, he was my best friend, the one and only.

"I-I'm leaving Korea, to go to China." I couldn't believe it. My best friend, the one that I always played him, laughed with, and trusted; will leave; me. Alone. I saw a tear come out of his eyes, and a out if mine too. I couldn't believe it. Though he was a year older than me, I couldn't even care less. I cried, hard, in front of him, I couldn't stand him. "Come on, let's go home honey!" his mother called. Before he left, he told me, "Here is $20, don't use it, in memory of me. Trust me, we will meet again." and with that being said, he kissed me on my forehead and left. I fell to the floor crying, while I grasped onto the bill in my hand. I don't know why I cried so hard, or for so long. Did I like him? Or is it just because he is my best friend and I will never see him? But I was angry, that he left me. How could he? I just hugged my knees, and cried. Then, a little boy, will mushroom hair, came up to me and comforted me. I hugged him, I actually hugged a stranger. But I didn't care, because I needed someone. Then, the boy and I became friends. His name was Kai. Next thing you know I'm his fiancé, and I'm best friends with another guy now, named Baekhyun. Can you imagine how messed up my life is?

End of flashback.


I remembered, I placed the $20 bill in my room. Someone safe, and secret. Just thinking about it makes me tear up. I just kept on walking, and I happen to stumble upon a five boys. The big owl eyed person named D.O., freaking and evil looking Tao and Lay, tall Chanyeol, nice cheekbones Chen, and another guy that looked like a steamed bun; but I forgot his name. "Anneyong! Have you seen or know a teenager named Kai by any chance?" cutely asked Chen and D.O. I shook my head, "Mianhe." I pouted and left. I texted Kai once again, and got an immediate response. I wiped the last tear on my eye, but somehow tears just kept on falling. I sat down in a near by bench. I just can't believe this is happening to me. Why can't I stop crying? It was in the past, forget about it. I sat up from the bench, and started walking. I walked past this handsome guy, who looked familiar.

Where have I seen him? His scent was familiar. I stopped, and turned.

Random Bystander's POV:

I was just listening to Girls' Generation song called "Day by Day" when I see this girl crying softly. She past this other guy. But then she stopped in her tracks. Why? She turned, and so did he. WAE ARE THEY FILMING A DRAMA OR SOMETHING? Aish whatever.

Author's POV:

Jiyun and the other boy both turned around. That's weird, it was so in sync. Their eyes widened in shock.

"K-kris?" Jiyun asked in a nervous tone.
"J-jiyun?" he asked back. She nodded, and they smiled. She ran to him and hugged him. They had finally met, after such a long time.

"I missed you!" she screamed as he hugged and spun her around. She had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe it, he was back.

Jiyun's POV:

"Hey, didn't I say yes we're going to meet?" he asked. I nodded, I was just so happy. "You know, we have to set up a rendezvous so we can catch up with each other you know that right?" I said as I looked into his eye. He nodded. I hugged him again, I seriously did not want to be out of his arms. We hugged, for at least 5 long and memorable minutes. We had a silence, a nice silence, knowing that we found each other. "I missed you best friend," Kris whispers into my ear. I nodded my head, and he hugged me tighter. It felt so good to be embraced by him.

"Jiyun?" I lifted my head while my arms were around Kris's shoulders, his arms around my waist. Uh-oh, he saw the wrong thing.

 

 



OH THERE IS A TWIST!!! KAI AND KRIS!! Btw Kris was the old old childhood friend left to China. Thanks for the comments and subscribers!! Do you guys like this Kai and Kris thing? I'm sorry if you don't its just that I really wanted to change the story a bit and ya know GOD LIKE KRIS is my favorite in EXO M.... I really wanted him to be like one of the BIG PICTURE PEOPLE... Anyways, keep on subscribing and stuff! can you believe that I actually updated faster? YOU KNOW WHY??? BECAUSE EXO MADE ME INSPIRED AND OTHER.... ETC... Anyways, please fill in the poll at the bottom, thanks!!