Fainted

How Did I Fall In Love With A Person Like YOU? {hiatus!}

Just saying, when a person talks, it will be like this:


Character: "Blah Blah" and actions will be with stars. *

Like in the last chapter. But, sometimes, the dialogue will be in the paragraph form. Sorry if you don't like it!

 


 

 

I swear that guy better not be a stalker, or else I'll kill him or her! Hopefully it's not Minah, she is always bothering me. It would be a nightmare if he found out where I lived. My life - A disaster.

I stood by the window pane once more to look at the car, and finally saw a figure in the car.

Kai! WTH?! Is seriously mad at me? Most probably. What do I do tomorrow? Write a note? NO. People will think it’s a stupid love note. Oh geez to think I like Kai!

Finally, Kai left and glanced up my house. I immediately ran from the window.

Imagine my parents found out about this?! They will be so mad at me! Hopefully umma and appa don't say much.

--Monday-- 6 AM

{Yawn} Did I have to wake up so early? Oh whatever.

I jumped out if bed, and stretched.

Just another day with Baekhyun, getting bullied by Minah, and being ignored by Kai.

I entered the bathroom and looked myself. I had dark bags under my eyes, and my face was super pale. I slipped off my pajamas and entered the hot shower. Warm water went down my back and I smelled of watermelon shampoo. Later, I dried my hair with a hairdryer, and added concealer to cover up my bags. I put a little bit of lip gloss, but instead of putting my hair in pigtails, and decided to put my hair just straight down. I headed downstairs; thankfully, my parents weren't up yet.

I ate my cereal slowly, but I felt really nervous. Why? Was it because I might see EXO today? They only saw me as a regular girl yesterday but at school, I'm just a bullied nerd with a close friend by my side (Baekhyun). *Ding Dong*

Jiyun: "Coming~!" *opens door*

Baekhyun: "Anneyong~ Jiyunnie! How's the weekend?"

Just had to start there right?

Jiyun: "Confusing! So many problems! It's annoying as H-E-L-L."

Baekhyun: "Why what happened?"

Jiyun: "Long story short. Actually saw Kris, super duper old friend that moved. Hugged him, Kai thought I was like cheating of some sort, got angry, I hung out with EXO, went to the movies, Kai was there, rushed out with Sehun, and yada yada yada."

She hung out with EXO huh?

Baekhyun: "Y-you hung out with EXO?"

Jiyun: "Yup. They're actually really nice; and they even asked me why I don't see them much during the day. I couldn't tell them I was like completely a different person. At school, I'm a nerd. But when I hung out with them, I wore a dress and casual clothes because I was being myself. Aish."

Baekhyun: "Wow that . Hopefully they don't recognize you today!"

Jiyun: "Yeah hopefully! If they do I'm screwed. Yah oppa there is only 5 minutes left until we can get homeroom!!"

Baekhyun: "Fudge cakes! Arasso Kaja!"

Ugh thank god Baekhyun is in all of my classes! But he isn’t in my homeroom. TT_TT Why couldn't I marry him?! Aish, he is definitley much better... I don't know why Kai was crying though... I mean seriously, Kris, is just a friend, and we had a friendly hug thats all... I wonder what he is so worked up about it... And the other girl he mentioned... He is difficult (mental sigh)

 -_________-

(LAYOUT CHANGE and Point of view)

Jiyun arrived in class, just two minutes and sat in her usual seat; in the corner at the back. When she arrived, she snuck into the back. Then, of course she wasn't surprised but all the "cool kids" came.

Stupid people.

"Well well isn't it loner nerd Jiyun? How was your weekend? Lonely in a dark world." mocked Minah. She took a seat in front of Jiyun, and tapped her long nails on her desk. Jiyun decided to ignore her, because: 1. She didn’t want to burst out saying rude things. 2. She wouldn’t want to talk to a like her. “Ya! Pabo! Answer me! Do you think you're so great that you won't?!” yelled Minah. She banged her fist on the table while Jiyun’s mouth was completely shut. “Fine, if you aren’t; then say something to this!” and with that being said, Minah took her hand and slapped Jiyun across the face. She fell off her chair and felt her cheek. It stung badly, and tears welled up in her eyes. Minah looked to see if anyone saw her. No one did, unfortunately, (or so she though XD )but Minah kicked Jiyun in the stomach, and punched her in the arm, and many other places very very (very) hard. Her friends, laughed at Jiyun, not caring at all.

If I die, let my family know they’re the best. And to let EXO know plus Baekhyun that I’m thankful for having friends like them.

Jiyun’s vision went blurrier and blurrier by the second.

3

 

 

2

 

 

1

 

 

“Jiyun?!” someone screamed.

What?

And everything went black.



Oh shizz! She fainted! 

 WHAT?! 

Yes. Comment please!! 

 

- I don't own the gif.