Mr. Lee (pt. 2)

The Last Song

"Aren't you.. the girl?? Who spilt soda on me?" Junho pointed his shaky finger at her. Soeun tried recalling if she ever accidentally spilt soda on anyone.

"I don't remember spilling sodas on anyone!" Soeun said confidently. "If you excuse me, I must get back to my job, Mr. Lee. Would you like anything?" 

"Yah. Stop acting dumb, will you?!" he spat coldly. Soeun was taken aback. Junho shook his head, muttering to himself. Soeun stared at the peculiar person in front of her. "Me? Dumb?!" 

"Do you not remember anything at all?!" 

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Lee?" protested Soeun, still racking her brains for any memory of meeting this Mr. Lee. Bipolar.. OH! "Dark Sunglasses guy?!" It was Soeun's turn to point at him, gaping in shock. Why in this situation?! Junho raised his eyebrows, grinning in victory. 

"So it is you, huh. Well, it's good that you'll be serving me, then." 

"Who said I'd be serving you?!" 

"Well excuse me, Miss 'Personal Maid'." he imitated her. 

"Aish!" 

"Aren't you supposed to serve me? Let me see..." Junho murmured, pretending to count his fingers. "Seeing that you left me with a badly stained jacket and shirt the other day... you have to DOUBLE your services. How does that sound, hm? Miss... Personal Maid?" Junho emphasized on the 'personal maid'. "Those clothes were brand new. And expensive." he added. Soeun rolled her eyes. "Fine." she huffed quietly. It was her job, anyway. As a volunteer turned 'Personal Maid', now. Plus it would only be a few days before he checks out, right?

"Miss Personal Maid, could you please repeat that for me?" Junho sat on the edge of his bed. He was honestly cold, leaving his chest bare like that. He picked up his shirt from the floor. 

"Fine." Soeun said. 

"Fine what?" Junho put his hand on his ear. "Louder!" 

"Fine, Your Highness Most Gracious Emperor Lee, I am your 'personal maid'!" Soeun imitated Junho's 'emphasization'. 

"Good. Now start with helping me button this shirt. My arms hurt from your little.. accident of trampling me earlier. They've gotten stiff. I might need a visit to the hospital..." Soeun rolled her eyes. "You also might need some weight-losing to do. You were freaking heavy, lying on me like that." 

Soeun blushed furiously. "Since when did I lie ON you?!" her nose flared, showing how angry she was. "I'm not even that heavy.. am I?" she added the last one quietly.

"Quit talking. You sound like an ahjumma when you open your mouth." Junho eyes glanced at his bare chest. "I'm getting cold here. Hurry!" 

"This is too much!" Soeun mumbled to herself as she went nearer to him. "Don't think I didn't hear that!" the piercing smell of cologne entered Soeun's nostrils. Soeun coughed. Fingers slightly shaking, she buttoned Junho's shirt, one by one.. His chest.. she stopped halfway. Six-pack! Soeun's heart pounded. She had never been this close to a guy. Let alone like this.. even Sunbae. She turned red again. Sunbae's not as cocky.

"What? Admiring my perfectly sculpted body?" 

"Mwo?!" Soeun buttoned the last one quickly, backing off. "I didn't! Ugh! I'm not a ert, excuse me!" she scoffed. "Too proud of yourself aren't you?"

Junho put his finger on her lips. "Shush. Not proud. I'm just embracing my Adonis-like features. Isn't this what women want?" Junho flexed his arms. Soeun bit her lip and swallowed. "Not me." she crossed her arms, staring at him coolly, then at the floor. Now what?

"I.. I should get going.. Mr. Lee. Or should I exhange to Emperor Lee?" she raised her eyebrow. Junho thought for a while.

"I'll tell you when after you send me my lunch."

"Room service too?!"

"What? You don't want that kind of room service? Then I don't mind if you really do 'room service' here, though." Junho shrugged. Soeun gritted her teeth. How rude! 

"Sure. I'll bring you lunch." she said through her clamped mouth. 

"I'm pretty picky, so be sure to have a good talk with the chef.. ay?" 

Soeun made her way to the exit. "Yes, Mr. Lee!" she said perkily, batting her eyelashes. "If you need anything else, Mr. Lee, I'll be at the concierge, Mr. Lee!" She rolled her eyes. Tsk. Mr. Lee my foot. Soeun stormed towards the elevator and made her way towards the ground floor, fixing her hair. Aish! It took me two hours to do this!