Shin Yuri

The Last Song

The tall and slender woman strutted her way through the crowds at Incheon International Airport. Fourteen damn hours of sitting in a flight from New York to Seoul DEFINITELY did not leave her in a good mood. She inhaled the strong aroma of coffee from one of the cafes at the airport. It was sickening, yet she craved for it. Airline food did not do any justice.

"Sooyeon." she called, her tone ice-cold and firm. 

"Yes, Miss Shin? Anything?" her personal assistant answered in between managing the load of designer luggage.

"Get me my coffee. I'm feeling sick. Wait.. get me something fruity instead." she said, not lowering her studded Prada sunglasses. 

"Of course, Miss Shin." 

Sooyeon returned several minutes later to give the pouting woman who was sitting impatiently in her fully, obviously clad in designer clothes her drink. Diane Von Furstenburg army-green blouse, Miu Miu stilettos, a Dior purse and of course her studded Prada sunglasses. The woman tossed her long dark locks and took a sip, smiling devilishly, giving off an aura off a highly-charismatic but cold-hearted young woman.

"Yeokshi.. My assistant Jung Sooyeon! I made the right choice to have hired you." she sipped her drink again. Sooyeon let out a relieved sigh, thankful that the young mistress was in a less-cold mood now compared to when they first landed. 

Shin Yuri is back. I might've left Seoul as Shin Sekyung, the girl who had nothing but a high sense of fashion and money. But I'm back. As Shin Yuri, the young designer. The revolutionary young woman who introduced the true meaning of Asian couture to the world. The inspiration to all young designers out there. The One Who Made It. She proudly smirked to herself.

"Oh and Sooyeon?" her manicured fingers tap-tapped on the glass table.

"Yes?"

"Get Mr. Lee......" she paused and smiled coldly. "I mean, Junho on the phone." Sooyeon slightly raised an eyebrow, but dialled the number anyway. 

He's in for a damn surprise. Yuri lighted and flicked the of her cigarette, ignoring the "No Smoking" sign above her head. Sooyeon just gaped at her behaviour, then closed . She knew Yuri too well.