Hello Beautiful

The Last Song

Soeun twirled her hair. The crashing waves and the sound of her humming seemed to be in sync. It was music to her ears, of course. A familiar and unexpecting voice startled her to her senses. 

"Oi, pabo!" Junho's voiced echoed as he walked towards her. Kim Soeun rolled her eyes and remained in her position, her hands in a folded position.

"Aren't you going to apologize?!" 

"For what?!" she yelled and stared into the distance again. Tch. Somehow in her heart, she was glad the person who was now walking towards her did not really leave. Her eyes made contact with Junho and he grinned. Soeun could not stifle a smile. She blushed. 

"For not telling how you really feel. For making me wait."

"Yah. I thought you already went ba---" her words were cut when Junho's lips met hers. 

"What took you so long, Kim Soeun." Junho whispered. "I know you had those kinds of feelings for me, and if anything, you still do. So I don’t understand why you never acted upon it."

Soeun pouted. "But shouldn't a man--" her words were cut again when Junho dived in for another kiss, pressing his lips against her, smiling. Soeun kissed back, feeling a tingling in her stomach, but it felt natural. Real, and right. Junho put his hands around her head, twining his fingers at the back of her head, pulling her into a deeper, more romantic position. He felt her slowly grab the collar of his shirt, while she took a deep breath. It was good for them that there weren't many people at the beach this time. They pulled away, gazing deep into each other's eyes as nature started to paint the sunset.

"Wow, Kim Soeun." Junho chuckled. "I didn't you know had it in you!" 

"Had what?" Soeun pretended to keep a straight face. Junho softly tucked her hair behind her ears and whisperered, "You're a good kisser, you know that? The best I've had my entire life." he joked.

"Yah how many girls have you kissed before, huh?" Soeun pouted and hit his chest gently. 

"You know..." he ignored her. "That could've led to something more." his small eyes were gleaming, full of meaning.

"To what..." then Soeun gasped. "Andwae! I am NOT sleeping with....!" Junho already cupped his hand around . A passer-by stared at them weirdly. Must be newlyweds, he thought. He swept Soeun to her feet and spun her around. 

"To my room!" he whispered mischievously

"Lee Junho byuntae!!" Soeun wanted to yell but Junho was faster. His lips brushed against her cheek and she was quiet again.

"Ah, so now I know how to shut you up." the shade of Soeun's cheeks turned a deeper hue of red. Junho put her down when they reached the entrance of his suite. He unlocked the room with his card. Soeun's heart thumped like mad she almost felt it burst out. Is this it? she thought nervously. Soeun stared innocently with doe-wide eyes at Junho. Without any thought or plan into it, she slowly ed the shirt he was wearing, feeling his hot breath on her neck while revealing his perfectly sculpted body. The instinct was of course natural. Junho sat up, pulling Soeun along with him, gently pushing her back onto his bed, her head perfectly landing in the middle of his pillow. Junho's lips made his way to Soeun's neck. He couldn't completely control the movement of his head, accidentally bumping roughly on the headboard. Soeun heard and shot up immediately, covering her bare body with his covers.

"Are you alright?" she giggled. Junho laughed, staring at her. "Never better." he said as he moved her hands down to her hips, gripping them tightly as he continued to kiss her. 

"I'm sorry." Soeun said quietly, her eyes glossy. Junho continued smiling and chuckled as he ruffled Soeun's hair. 

"Pabo. Kim Soeun, pabo. The pabo I fell in love with." he whispered to Soeun's delight.

"I love you too, Lee Junho." Soeun shyly answered. She seemed more beautiful to Junho right now. The perfect features on her face. She had perfect eyes, perfect cheeks, with a perfect rosy red complexion, and perfect lips. Just everything about Soeun was perfect, and he couldn’t help but admire it every time he had the chance. It's just that this time, the Soeun with him wasn't the angry girl he first met. She was his.