You guys are popular...

Jewels

Yoora's POV~

 

The next morning at 6, all of our alarms went off and I groaned in response.  "AISH!" I heard Isul shout from the other room.  I looked up and made eye contact with Jaein and we laughed.  I slid off my bed and turned my alarm off and Jaein did the same.  "Who's making breakfast?" I heard Isul shout.  "Minah is!" Haejin shouted back.  "Hopefully things will go smoother as time goes on..." I said.  Jaein and I laughed again and we grabbed our stuff.  I grabbed my new uniform which was really different from the ones back home and I actually liked it.  I headed to the shower since Jaein said I could take a quick one first.  After I got out, I brought the hair dryer and hair curler.  I dried my hair and then I made loose curls.  I moved my bangs to the side and I put my hair up in a ponytail.  My hair was really long so it went down pretty far even in a ponytail.  I put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara and I put a thin layer of lip balm on.  I packed my school bag with two notebooks and my pencil case.  I also put a compact mirror in and then I slung it over my shoulder.  Jaein walked in and she put her stuff in her bag as she tied her hair in a bun and she let her bangs fall over her forehead.  We walked out of our room at the same time and we walked to the kitchen.  Isul was already at the table and she was staring out into space.  I waved my hand in front of her and smiled.  She came back to us and she smiled.  "Morning!" Jaein said.  "Morning!" She said back.  She was wearing the blazer loosely and her hair was down with her bangs swept to the right.  She was wearing a black beanie which looked good on her light brown dyed hair.  Jaein took off her panda backpack that she used as her school backpack as well.  "Woah, does that thing like change shape?" Isul asked as she looked at Jaein's backpack.  "Yup! Its really useful." She said with a bright smile.  We smiled back and Minah brought food to the table. 

 

We ate when Haejin arrived and then Minah had to leave for her photo shoot and we had to leave for school.  Haejin took the subway to her school while Isul and I followed Jaein down the street to school.  “Is this school really artsy?” Isul asked.  “Yeah!  Even our lockers are decorated to match us and our personalities.” Jaein explained.  “Seriously?” I asked.  “Neh unnie.” She said with a smile.  We stopped by a little café and picked up some food.  We arrived at the school at around 7:15 and Jaein took us to the office.  People looked at us and pretty much everyone said hi to Jaein it was amazing.  “You’re pretty popular aren’t you.” Isul stated as we finally got to the main office.  “I just know a lot of people.” She said with a shrug.  The two of us smiled in response.  “Well I have to go to my locker, I’ll try and find you guys during lunch okay?” She said.  “Sure.” We said.  We watched her walk off to her locker and when she was out of sight we walked into the office. 

 

We were given our schedules and then we went our separate ways to our new classes.  I walked up to the room and I walked inside.  I sat down in an empty chair and waited for the rest of the class to fill up.  The teacher came in after and she told me to go to the front of the room and introduce myself.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahn Yoora ibnida, pleased to meet you." I said with a smile.  "I transferred her from a school in Jeju so I hope to blend in as much as possible!" I said even though it sounded a bit weird...  The class clapped and then I went back to my seat.  The teacher went on with the usual lessons and I listened only partially.  Class went by quickly and I was glad when the bell rang, but only for a second.  Right after the bell rang, my desk was crowded with people and I was swamped with attention from students.  *I wonder how Isul's doing....* I thought.

 

Isul's POV~

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jang Isul ibnida! I hope to make a bunch of friends here so treat me well!” I said, flowing with courage and happiness.  I tried to give off the best possible image that I could so that I would become well known.  “Thank you Isul-sshi.  Please sit next to Minhyuk-sshi.” The teacher said.  A boy raised his hand and smiled.  I walked over and say down in the chair next to him and the teacher started his lessons. The lessons were boring, extremely boring, but time managed to go by pretty quickly.  I texted Yoora and Jaein to ask where we should meet up for morning break ad Jaein told us that she would come get us from our classes.  People looked at me with curiosity and so did the guy next to me.  "Is something wrong?" I whispered.  "No, not at all, but you don't recognize me?" Minhyuk asked.  I turned to look at him and I realized that I had seen him somewhere before.  "I seem to remember your face but I'm not completely sure where from though." I said after I gave up on trying to figure it out.  "I am Minhyuk from BtoB." he said with a slight head nod.  "Ah!" I shouted in realization.  "Is something wrong Isul-sshi?" the teacher asked after I disrupted. "Oh. Sorry teacher-nim." I said bowing my head and then raising it again.  I smiled sheepishly and then the teacher continued with the lesson.  "Wow, so you've already debuted haven't you." I said.  He nodded with a satisfied smile.  We talked a bit more in whisper until the bell rang and then the others filed out of the classroom while some came over and talked to me.  Minhyuk stayed and when the others left, we talked a bit more as I waited for Jaein and Yoora. 

 

"Isul unnie!!" I heard Jaein shout.  I smiled as she walked in with Yoora coming inside after her.  "Ah, hi Minhyuk  oppa!" Jaein added after she saw him too.  "Hey." I said with a wave.  "You two know each other?" I asked, directing my question to Jaein and Minhyk.  "Yeah, our parents are pretty close, but then we moved and I came back to study here and I met up with her again." Minhyuk explained.  I nodded.  "So how do you guys know each other?" he asked us.  "The three of us were scouted by Woollim a couple weeks ago and Yoora and I transferred here." I explained.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahn Yoora ibnida." Yoora said with a small bow.  We decided to walk around for a while until the bell rang and Jaein said she would take us on a tour during lunch after we ate.  Minhyuk and other members of BtoB, Nu'est, EXO and some other groups would be joining us.  The idols who go here were kind of like Kingkas and Queenkas but in a different way.  During the mid day lessons, Minhyuk and I messed around, passed notes, took pictures, and made jokes during class but the teacher appreciated the lively atmosphere of the class so he let it go.  When the bell for lunch rang, Minhyuk took me to the cafeteria and we met up with the others.  Our group consisted of: Me, Yoora, Jaein; Kai and Sehun from EXO k; Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Sungjae from BtoB; and Ren, JR, Baekho, and Minhyun from Nu'est.  We all got our food and went to a shady area by the soccer field to eat.  We all introduced ourselves and we ate as we talked about stuff.  "How many days in a week do you guys go to school?" Yoora asked.  "Only about three but we get tutored on the days we r free though." JR said.  "Really???" she asked.  She seemed really surprised and I sighed.  "We get really busy with shows, recordings, photo shoots, language lessons, and practices." Sehun said.  She sighed and then to lighten her up we all decided to take pictures and sing since we were all pretty good at singing.  We did parodies of songs and we had a fun time.  Minhyuk, Ilhoon, JR and I did a cool rap session/battle.  I won, not surprising for Yoora and Jaein but the guys were pretty impressed.  When the bell rang, we all headed to our lockers and then the practice rooms for dance practices. 

 

Yoora's POV~ 

 

The three of us got our own practice room and we pretty much did nothing.  Jaein came up with some dances and we sang a bit until we got too bored.  "Should we go check up on the guys?" Jaein asked.  We agreed and then we walked over towards the other practice rooms.  We walked into BtoB's practice room, they were sitting on the floor looking through textbooks and doing homework.  "Hey guys what's up?" Ilhoon said as we walked inside.  "Nothing much, we just got bored." Jaein said as she plopped down onto the floor next to Minhyuk.  We just sat and I ended up helping Ilhoon with his homework while music was playing in the background.  Ten minutes before the bell was about to ring for school to end, the three of us went back to get our stuff from the practice room.  "Our first day of training starts today doesn't it." Isul said as we walked out of the practice room with our stuff.  "Yeah, this is going to be a crazy two weeks.  I don't know how we'll be able to complete at least five years of training into two weeks." I said.  We walked out of the school and towards Woollim and when we arrived we found Minah and Haejin waiting with Minhee in the lobby.  "Put your stuff in the practice room and then head over to the recording room, we are going to do some vocal training today and then later we will head over to the practice rooms and do some dance 'conditioning'." Haejin said.  The three of them headed off to the recording room while we hurried over to the practice room to put our stuff away. 

 

The vocal training was pretty intense, but it was managable for all of us; even Isul.  After three hours of continuous vocal training, we headed over to the practice room.  Songhee was waiting and we started after we got changed into practice clothes (sweats, plain t-shirts, hoodies, good sneakers, etc.).  We hurried back to the practice room and our practice started.  Songhee helped us with our flexability, dance techniques, and a lot of endurance.  She pushed on my back as I lowered myself into the spilts and my legs felt like they were going to rip apart.  I yelped in pain, but she massaged my shoulders to help.  I was about two inches off the floor before I couldn't take it anymore and she let me take a little break and then she would try again.  I breathed heavily and I could feel the sweat roll down my back and my face.  The others didn't have as much trouble as I did with the whole flexability thing, especially Jaein.  After a few more tries, I finally managed to get all the way down to the floor and I held it for half a minute.  I got praise from the other girls and I was happy that I had accomplished that.  "Okay, so now I want you guys to learn this dance that I'm about to show you and I expect you guys to have it full memorized by Wednesday." Songhee said.  "It's a group dance so I hope you guys will use your time at school and during practice hours wisely.  I won't be here tomorrow because I have to go on a business trip but I'll be back on Wednesday." she explained.  "Neh!" We said.  She showed us a dance and we practiced it step by step for a while.  The dance was a bit complicated because it had a lot of confusing hand movements mixed together and it was a bit hard to follow.  We were surprisingly in sync the whole time with out even trying and if one person messed up a little, we got right back up again and kept on going. 

 

We went back home at around 10:30 and we each took showers and then we each had a little something to eat before we went into our rooms.  "That was insane...." I said as we were sitting together at the table.  "No kidding... Well we can do this, we've made the choice and we can't go back." Haejin said, rubbing my back.  We all sighed, but then smiled and we headed off to our rooms.  I started my homework while Jaein started her's and we finished quickly.  The next day we went through the same routine but a bit smoother.  I woke up half an hour earlier to make lunches and breakfast.  The menu was kimpap with omrice (like an omlete but not exactly).  For breakfast we had an American style breakfast which consisted of hashbrowns and bacon.  Minah was picked up by a van and taken to her photo shoot and Haejin took a bus.  The three of us headed to school and we talked about the showcase. 

 

During class I kept on doing the dance in my head so that I wouldn't forget it and during lunch we showed our new little group a preview of the dance.  "Uwahh! Cool!" Sehun said as the others clapped.  I scurried back to my little corner of the room and became shy.  "Aww, is little Yoora embarrassed???" JR said.  "Oppa!!" I shouted lightly punching his shoulder.  We all laughed at the little exchange.  We had already decided to just be comfortable with language and they would call Isul noona if she was older then them, or they would call us by our first name if they were older than us.  We would call them oppa and Isul would call them by their name if they were younger.  "This food is so yummy!!" Jaein said after she swallowed.  I smiled at her compliment and I took a bite of food as well.  We talked and ate until the bell rang and we all headed towards the practice rooms.  The three of us practice in our uniforms, but it was hard to practice without Haejin and Minah. 

 

That night after an intense self practice with the girls we left at 9:30 instead.  The cool air at night felt good as we walked down the streets back to the dorms and we grabbed some Chinese food on the way.  The next day at school was the same and when we got to the company, we were all a little nervous.  We didn't have any vocal training today and we went straight to the dance lessons.  "Okay girls, let's see the dance." Songhee said as she walked into the practice room while we were in the middle of stretching.  I had been practicing my spilts whenever I could and my legs were still extremely sore.  We got up and got into position and Songhee started the music.  We danced in amazing sync and we finished the dance perfectly.  At the end, we were taking deep breaths and then we heard clapping.  "Daebak!" I heard someone say.  "Infinite?" I said and I turned around to see the seven guys standing in the doorway.  "When did you... guys.... get here?" Haejin asked, still trying to regain her breath.  "Right when it started, you guys just didn't notice." Sunggyu said.  "Come on in guys." Songhee said.  They piled into the practice room and Songhee passed the five of us bottles of water.  "So, do you guys think they're ready for their showcase practices?" Songhee asked.  "Actually I think they're more than ready.  I didn't know they'd be this prepared." Sungyeol said with a serious tone.  Kyungmi walked inside the room and she applauded.  "That performance was amazing girls!" She said with a bright smile.  "How did you see it?" I asked.  "Security cameras and you guys still haven't noticed the show cameras..." She said.  Sure enough there were people in the room with cameras.  "How can we always be so clueless?" I asked.  We all laughed and then Kyungmi sat down with us. 

 


______________________________

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't updated very much... I've been busy with volleyball and studying for my tests that I'm going to have next week but hopefully I'll be able to update a couple chapters this weekend! :D

No silent readers please!! Please subscribe and comment :]