Meeting Someone New?

Jewels

Still Yoora's POV~

 

"Guys let's go over to our dorm so we can let Yoora settle in." Sunggyu said.  "We'll knock on your door later and then we can go to the music show." Woohyun said.  As they put their shoes shoes on, I watched.  "Yah! That's my shoe!" "Ani! It's mine!" "Shut up!" "Give me my shoe!" I listened to their conversation and began to laugh.  "We will be back at around 11:30.  It's only 11 am." Sunggyu said after checking his watch.  I nodded and smiled.  They got out of the dorm and went next door.  After they left, I shut the door and locked it.  "This place is so empty..." I said as I sat on the floor of the empty dorm.  I went to the room where the balcony from before was and I set my bags down on the floor.  "When are we going to get some furniture in here?" I asked myself.  I didn't have anywhere to put my stuff so I looked through the closets and cabinets.  In one of the closets there was a futon and some really soft and warm blankets.  I pulled then into the other room and set them up on the floor.  After the futon was placed, I plopped down on it and took out my iPhone from my pocket and I listened to some music.  After about five minutes, I got bored and I went onto the balcony.

 

At 11:30-ish, someone knocked on the door and I went to open it.  "Are you ready? The others are still getting ready, but we're leaving soon." Woohyun said.  "Should I just go over there when I'm ready?" I asked.  "Yeah, that would work. Okay, see you over there then." He said adding one of his signature greasy smiles.  I poked his head and pushed him out the door.  I went back to 'my room' and I grabbed a small backpack and put my IPhone, camera, wallet, and I changed into a different outfit so I would look a little less airport fashiony.  After I grabbed one of the keys, I walked into the hallway and I knocked on Infinite's door.  "Coming!!" I heard Sungjong shout.  The door opened and Sungjong was there with his costume already on.  "Are they almost ready?" I asked as I took my shoes off.  "Maybe in like fifteen minutes.  It takes a while to get the constumes on..." He said.  "Ah." I said as I nidded.  "This place looks so much smaller since there is a bunch of furniture in here." I said as I sat on the couch and the dogs jumped on my lap.  "They already love you." he said as he sat down next to me and took Dubu.  We played with the dogs for a while and waited for the others to finish getting ready. 

 

"Okay, let's grab some lunch and head to the salon." Sunggyu said as we walked down to the van.  "What are we going to eat?" I asked.  "I don't know, what do you want to eat?" He asked.  "Take-out from some place I guess." I said.  They looked at me with looks that I couldn't quite decipher.  "Is something wrong?" I asked.  "Not at all, we just thought you would want something more than just take-out." Woohyun said after they got out of their little trance.  "I eat take-out all the time since my parents were always at work and stuff." I said while looking up at the sky.  "What kind of jobs did they have?" Sungjong asked curiously.  "My mom is a nurse and my dad is a CEO at a company that I've forgotten the name of at this moment." I said.  They chuckled and I smiled.  We arrived at a japanese take-out store and we all got bentos.  Mine was really cute and it was one of the homemade ones, but it was put into a plastic container instead of the cute sturdier ones.  We took the bentos into the car and waited until we got to the salon to eat them. 

 

They all fell asleep as they were gettin their makeup done, and I was surprised to see how much makeup that they used.  It was pretty surprising since I've never really used makeup at all in my life, just a little eyeliner, cover up, and maybe mascara.  I ate my lunch as I watched them get their hair and makeup done and I sat around playing on my phone.  When they finished, it was around 2 pm and we headed to the MCountdown studio.  There were fans surrounding the studio, waiting to get in and find their concert seats.  "I've never seen anything like this..." I said as looked through the window at the fans.  "It's amazing isn't it." L said.  I nodded as I kept on looking.  Good thing I was wearing sunglasses or else there would be a major riot.  "You should hide for now since they might be able to see you through the window Yoora." Sunggyu said.  I ducked down so that they couldn't see me and when the screaming faded and it turned darker I sat up straight.  We were in the parking lot for the idols, staff and VIPs and we got out of the car.  "So you've never been to a music show before?" Woohyun asked.  I shook my head.  "Well, today, we can get you to the front.  You're lucky for a first timer, usually they're stuck in the back rows and you can barely see anything." Sunggyu said.  "Our fans told us about how far away they felt when they were standing in the back.  They all made it sound so horrible." Hoya said.  "I mean, if they were finally getting to watch their first concert and they're stuck in the back, it doesn't really seem that fun because you can see the people better on a computer..." I thought outloud.  "Oops did I say that outloud?" I said.  They laughed and we headed to their dressing room. 

 

As we walked down the halls of the building, I saw dressing room signs for Big Bang, 2ne1, F(x), U-Kiss, T-ara, SNSD, Super Junior, BtoB, BAP, Nu'est, etc.  Today was some sort of special performance where all the groups would be performing and people were going to be standing.  There was a little VIP area in the front row where family, really close friends and other important people sat.  People were going to start filling in seats according to their tickets at around 5:30 since the show was going to be REALLY REALLY long.  I looked at each of the doors and waited until I found the one that I was looking for.  "Hey, can I take a little visit to this room? PLEASEEE?" I asked.  "Ailee's dressing room?" Sunggyu asked.  "Yeah! I am a big fan and I've done covers of her song, covers of her covers.  I really wanted to meet her..." I explained.  "I guess we could make a quick stop, we are pretty early." Sunggyu said.  "Yayy!!" I squealed.  They all laughed and we knocked on the door.  "Coming!" I heard someone say.  The door opened and it was Ailee.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite ibnida." Infinite said.  "Come on in." She said with her smile full on.  We walked into the dressing room and we sat down on the couches that were provided.  "Ailee noona.  Our friend, Ahn Yoora, is a fan, she is also one of our company's newest trainees.  She's done covers of your songs and other songs you've sang." Sunggyu explained.  She nodded thoughtfully.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahn Yoora ibnida." I said, bowing to her.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Ailee ibnida." She said in return. 

 

Infinite went to their dressing room and I stayed a little to talk with her.  We talked about her trainee life, her singing career back in the states, and how she got scouted.  After like fifteen minutes, I said goodbye and I left her dressing room.  I walked around in the building trying to find Infinite's dressing room, but I got a little lost.  I tapped the nearest person.  "Excuse me, do you know where.... Oh my god, its Big Bang." I said.  I had actually tapped GD's shoulder and I had actually talked to them.  I was screaming my mind out inside, but I didn't show it one bit except for that little part right then.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Big Bang ibnida." They said.  "Hello, Ahn Yoora ibnida." I said, bowing to them.  "Did you need help?" Daesung asked.  "Oh, right, um do you guys know where Infinite's dressing room is?" I asked them.  "Hmm, I'm not completely sure, but we can take you to where we think it is." Taeyang said after they thought about it for a little.  We started walking down the hallway in the completely opposite direction that I had been walking in.  "So, who exactly are you?" GD asked.  "Ah, I'm a new trainee at the same company that Infinite is signed to, Woollim Entertainment." I explained.  "Sounds cool.  I've always admired their dancing skills." Seungri said.  "Yeah, I found their dances interesting." I said.  "What is your specialty?" TOP asked.  "I think it's singing..." I said probably sounding really unsure.  "You think?" GD asked.  "Yeah, I'm not completely sure." I said.  "Well how old are you?" Daesung asked.  "I'm 17." I said.  They all stopped walking.  "You're only 17?" They all asked together.  I nodded slowly.  "Is there something wrong?" I asked, looking at them with a confused facial expression.  "You're so young!" Daesung said, suddenly clinging to you.  My eyes widened at the sudden contact but then I started to laugh.  "Well there is another trainee who's 16, so I'm not THAT young," I said.  "Not that I want to be older, but when people say I'm young I feel like a little kid..." I blabbed.  "Sorry, I have this habit of talking nonstop..." I said, blabbing again.  We talked more and kept on walking down the hallway. 

 

"Could we search you on youtube and you'd show up?" Daesung asked whipping his phone out of his pocket.  "I have no idea, we could always find out." I said.  We stopped walking again and he searched on his phone.  "Hyung! Your phone is too slow." Seungri said.  "It's faster than yours." He said back.  I giggled and then the search results came up.  "You did covers of Ailee's songs?" GD asked.  I nodded and they picked the Spring Rain talent show video.  "That's when I got scouted..." I said.  They all listened and when it was over they applauded.  "You really can sing.  Singing is definitely your strong point." Taeyang said.  "Thank you!" I said, giving them a big smile.  We continued walking down the hallway and I spotted Infinite's dressing room sign.  "Ah, this is my stop." I said.  "Thanks for bringing me over here, I got a bit lost.  It was nice to meet you guys, I'm a big fan." I said.  "It was our pleasure." TOP said.  "What's your twitter? I want to follow you!" Daesung said.  "ahnyoora082594." I said.  Daesung found my profile and followed me.  "Cool, I hope we see you around again, make sure to debut soon!" They said.  I waved as they walked down the hallway and I saw they all had their phones out, they all had light blue twitter screens open and they were searching for my page.  I smiled and knocked on Infinite's door.  "It's open!" Sungjong shouted.  "You guys are lazyy!" I said as I walked inside.  They laughed and I sat down on the couch.  "So, what took you so long?" Woohyun asked.  "I got lost and was going the complete opposite direction when I left Ailee's dressing room and I ran into Big Bang and we talked and they watched my singing video and..." I explained everything to them and they all nodded. 

 

"You should get to your seat soon." Sunggyu said as he checked his watch.  "You still have 50 minutes but the crowd comes in really quickly about half an hour before it starts so you might want to get there quickly." He said.  I got up and Woohyun took me to the VIP section.  I sat down at my little table and I asked him if he they could invite Jaein, Minnie, and Haejin over before it started.  I'll ask Sunggyu then I'll text you, what's your number?" He said.  I told him my number and he entered it into his phone and her headed back to the dressing room.  I sat alone at my little VIP table and I after a couple of minutes I recieved a text from Woohyun saying that they had called the others and they were on their way over.  "Thank goodness I won't be alone..." I said quietly.  I waited for half an hour and people had already started to flow into the studio.  The other people stood in their spots and I waited for the three of them to show up.  Woohyun texted me saying that they had been led through the back entrance and that they should be coming over soon. 

 

Five minutes later, they showed up.  They were all wearing fairly fancy, but casual outfits (Haejin's outfit, Jaein's outfit, Minah's outfit).  "Hey Yoora." Jaein said excitedly as they approached the table.  "Hi." I said with a smile and a wave.  "So what's the dorm like?" Minah asked.  "It's pretty cool, it's just really empty right now.  There are a couple balconies too." I said.  They sat down at the empty chairs and we talked as we waited for the show to start.  The lights dimmed soon after and the people quieted down a little.  The two special MC's for the night came out on stage and they talked.  Then they started to introduce the idol groups.  They started with the newest rookie groups then they went to the more popular ones.  This is a list of the ones that I knew of: BtoB, Nu'est, SPEED, EXO-K, EXID, C-REAL, CHAOS, CHI CHI, Chocolat, AA, HITT, N.Sonic, MYNAME, SPICA, Stellar, X-5, B1A4, Dalshabet, APink, Boyfriend, Ailee, April Kiss, BAP, Block B, Brave Girls, 5Dolls, F.Cuz, Dalmation, Girl's Day, GP Basic, Jewelry, Led Apple, MIB, Rainbow, Nine Muses, Rania, Supernova, The Boss, Teen Top, U-Kiss, Infinite, Sistar, 4Minute, SNSD, Super Junior, Big Bang, 2NE1, B2st, Secret, Sunny Hill, Davichi, December, Wonder Girls, Shinee, T-ara, MBLAQ, KARA, FT. ISLAND, CNBLUE, Brown Eyed Girls, After School, 2PM, and 2AM.  There were some other individual singers and other way newer groups that I didn't really know, but you have to admit that was a pretty long list...  I've just heard of most of the rookie groups, not really listened to them, but I have heard a song or two from them at least once while watching a music show fully through. 

 

The first to go on were the rookie boy groups and then they did a special where they all came together and did a really cool dance.  They stage was humongous and all of the boys were able to fit on the stage without someone leaning off the edge while they tried to dance.  The rookie girls went up next and they did a special as well after they performed their songs.  There was a ten minute intermission and the lights went back on so everyone could see properly.  "That was pretty cool don't you think?" Haejin said.  We all nodded and looked over to the stage.  "We could be up there someday, hopefully our first time up there won't be as rookies, but as one of the more better known groups." Minah said.  "Ahhh! Watching them dance up there made me want to dance!" Jaein said as she wriggled around in her chair.  We all laughed and then we noticed that the tables on the left side of us and in front and behind us were empty.  They had been empty the whole time but we hadn't noticed it until now.  "Hey, why are the other tables empty?" I asked.  We looked around and the tables around us were completely empty.  We all shrugged and then people started to walk out of the backstage area.  The rookie groups came out of the area and sat down at their designated tables.  BAP and Btob were right and left of us, EXO-K and Nu'est were in front and behind us.  "Haejin-sshi!" Zelo shouted.  "Zelo, it's nice to see you again." She said with a smile.  I remembered the video that Jungyeop had showed us of Haejin was a duet with BAP.  "Hey guys, these are my friends, Ahn Yoora, Song Minah, and Kim Jaein." Haejin said, introducing us.  We each bowed and then they stood next to each other.  "Annyeonghaseyo, B.A.P ibnida!" They said as they bowed.  Haejin sat at their table for a little while and she talked with Yongguk.  "They look friendly." I whispered to Minah and Jaein.  "I know right? They look flirtyyy." Jaein agreed.  Minah smiled and nodded.  We watched them as they talked and then when she looked over, we immediately started talking nonsense and we tried to look innocent.  It surprisingly worked and she turned back towards him and we all giggled. 

 

The next part of the show started and it was the slightly more known groups and the older famous groups.  Through the whole show I watched and snapped pictures and it was a pretty fun experience for the first time going to a concert like this.  I taped some of the performances as well and I was going to watch them when I got back to the dorm.  When Infinite came on, the four of us cheered for them louder than for the others and they easily found us sitting at our table.  They were going to sit with us after they got off stage.  We were really easy to find since our table was just us four and seven empty chairs.  Around 45 minutes later, they were let out and they weaved their way over to our table and sat down.  I sat between Woohyun and Jaein and we watched the show until it ended.  When the show ended Jaein, Minah, and Haejin went home by bus and I went back to the dorms with Infinite.  "The show was so exciting!" I said while we were in the car.  "So you had fun?" Woohyun asked.  I nodded with a really big smile on my face.  "That's good to hear." Sunggyu said.  They all talked and told jokes on our way back and when we got back, I helped them bring all of their stuff back up to the dorms.  I went back over to 'my room' and I went to sleep since it was pretty late. 

 

 

__________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating for a while :(

I've been busy and I've had a bit of writers block as well -_____-

I also haven't been updating very frequently because I don't have any subscribers for this story yet!!! so sad.... :'(

Plz subscribe and comment, it'll make me happy :)