Modeling

Jewels

Minnie's POV~

 

"Just like that.  Turn sideways a little bit please.  Give just a bit more natural look.  Yeah, that's good." The photographer said.  I was currently at the photoshoot for the newest issue of CeCi magazine.  I was actually going to be working with a group called Infinite today at the shoot, but since I've never really been into Kpop, I don't really know who they are.  I was working individually at the moment and we were shooting at cabin lodge by the moutains.  Since it is the beginning of winter, all the new clothing fashions are about to be sent out to stores for winter.  I was wearing a green, sheer flanel shirt; black jeans; a navy blue trench coat; dangling golden earrings; brown faux leather heels; and a few gold bangles.  My hair was curled outwards and my makeup wasn't overwhelming.  "Okay, that's good for now. Infinite should be getting here soon." The photographer said.  I got up from my seat on a couch by the fireplace and the window.  I sat down and looked at the pictures that had been taken and I was pretty satisfied.  Then I heard noise from outside the large cabin.  "Is that them?" I asked one of the staff as I looked out the window and saw seven guys walking towards the cabin from the bottom of the moutian.  She nodded and then I asked her for some hot chocolate.  She came back shortly and I sipped slowly as I watched them walk the short distance from the bottom of the hill to the cabin.  I was a bit cold so i took one of the soft blankets from the couch and used it to cover up.  I sat on the couch and sipped the hot chocolate as I watched them. 

 

They finally got to the cabin and they knocked on the door.  One of the staff members opened the door and they walked inside with their managers.  I stood up and set my cup on the table next to me.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Infinite ibnida." They said while bowing to everyone in the cabin.  "Come over here, let me introduce you to the model who will be working with you guys today." The photographer said, pushing them over to where I was sitting.  I stood up and I took note of how tall they were; they were all taller than me and I was wearing heels, I felt short...  "Annyeonghaseyo, Song Minah ibnida." I said, bowing 90 degrees.  "Nice to meet you guys." I said when I straightened up.  "Nice to meet you too, my name is Kim Sunggyu, this is Jang Dongwoo, Nam Woohyun, Lee Howon or Hoya, Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo or L, and Lee Sungjong." The guy in the middle said while pointing to who he named.  "That's a lot of names..." I said quietly.  Apparently it wasn't too quiet and they heard me.  "Don't worry, we all look pretty different and we all act differently so it won't be too hard for you." He said.  "Okay, Infinite we need to get you to make up and wardrobe.  Minah-sshi, we need to get you into a new outfit." One of the staff members said.  I was led to my dressing room on the second floor of the cabin and I changed into a different outfit

 

I walked back out and went back to the couch to finish my now cold hot chocolate.  One of the Infinite guys walked out of their dressing room and then he walked over to me.  "Ah, good you two are ready, we can start with this." The photographer said, noticing that we were both ready.  "L-sshi, hmm let's see, pose this way with Minah please." He said.  Oh so he was L.  The photographer told us to face the window and he was supposed to give me a back hug.  "L-sshi, make it seem just a bit more natural." The photographer said.  His embrace was stiff, but after a few tries he loosened up a bit.  He rested his head on my shoulder and we had to turn a little to get the full outfits in the shot.  We shuffled around to turn and we laughed.  "There! Keep laughing if you can. Someone keep them laughing!" The photographer shouted.  Infinite appeared behind the camera man and they kept on making funny faces and motions which kept us laughing for a good ten minutes.  "Oh my god, I've laughed myself out for the rest of the week." I said, clutching my aching stomach.  "Same here." L said.  "Okay, now it's Sungyeol's turn." The photographer said.  I got changed into this and hurried outside to where they were waiting.  We linked arms and posed for the camera. 

 

The rest of the day went on the same and we shot group photos together at the end.  "Minah-sshi! Come take a selca with me!" Sungjong said.  It was hard to imagine that this guy was going to be two years older than me soon.  "1, 2, 3." he said, and he snapped the picture on his phone.  "What is your twitter? I want to follow you." He said.  "It's newyearsminnie." I said.  I was born on new year's eve at midnight so that explains my username.  "Hyungs probably want to follow you too." He said.  I smiled at his entertainment with the social network.  "Well I have to get going for now, hopefully we can do another shoot together." I said.  "Aww, okay." He said.  I got up and said goodbye to the staff and left in a taxi. 

 

Sungjong's POV~

 

"Hyungs!! We should ask Minah-sshi if she wants to join Woollim entertainment.  She is a good singer." I said as they drove back to their dorms.  "When did she sing?" L asked.  "When we were taking pictures together." I said.  "Hmmm, that would be a good idea, I heard the the boss has been scouting lately for girl group trainees." Sunggyu said.  "Cool I'll tell her right now." I said.  "How?" Woohyun asked.  "I follow her on twitter." I said nonchalantly.  "What?!" They all shouted.  They immediately took out their phones and went to my twitter to find Minah's twitter account. 

 

Minah's POV~

 

My phone started to beep and I took it out of my pocket. 

New Twitter followers: @INFINITELKIM @leadergyu @Seongyeol1991 @ddww1122 @wowwh @hoya1991

New private Twitter message from @infiniteyounges

I entered my phone password and looked at the message that Sungjong had sent me. 

'Hi Minah!!! We thought that you should join us here at Woollim Entertainment.  What do you think? The company has been scouting around for members for a new girl group recently according to Sunggyu hyung. So how about it?'  

'That sounds interesting.  Do I need to audition?'

'Not at all, if you have a recomendation from all seven of us, you'll get in for sure.'

'Uwahh, that sounds so easy though.'

'It sounds easy, but it true and official.  Once we recomend you and give him your information, he will accept you for sure.'

'Let me think about it for a couple days, then I'll come up with a decision.... -___-'

'Sure! I'll make sure to have him keep a spot open for you until you choose.'

'Thanks! Well I'll talk to you later.'

'Good night Minah!!'

I didn't know if I wanted to go into the singing and acting business so I didn't want to make a choice that I would regret later on.  I'll give myself three days and then I'll choose. 



The next few days went by in a blur and all I thought about was if I should join Woolim or not.  I had gotten Infinite's phone numbers and I decided to call Sunggyu.  "Yeobosaeyo?" He said.  "Annyeong Sunggyu-sshi.  It's me Minah." I said.  "Ahh, it's nice to talk to you again Minah-sshi. So have you made up your mind?" He said.  "Yeah, actually I have." I said.  "Hold on, let me brace myself for your answer." He said.  I laughed and then there was noise in the background.  "So your answer is...." He said.  "I want to join." I said confidently.  "Woo-hoo!!!" I heard a bunch of people shout.  "Wait is everyone else listening?" I asked.  "Sorry, when they heard the name Minah, they all came over here.  L especially seems to miss you." He said.  "Yah! Hyung!" Someone, mostlikely L, shouted.  I laughed.  "Why don't you come over to our dorm and we can write up some information and paperwork." He said.  "Sure, I get off work in half an hour." I said, checking my watch.  "Cool, I'll send you the address and we'll be here." He said.  "Okay, see you guys soon." I said.  We both hung up and I went back to tthe photo shoot I was currently on break from. 

 

I got into a taxi after the photoshoot ended and I gave the driver the address.  I sent them a text saying that I was on my way.  I was still wearing the last outfit I had been wearing in the shoot since that company let me keep the outfits, but gave me lower pay.  Personally I was perfectly fine with it though.  I bet people thought I had some weird fashion sense, but wait until they see me in a magazine; they'll be wearing the same thing sooner or later.  "This is your destination." The driver said.  "Thanks." I said, and I got out of the car.  I looked up to see this

 

I walked into the lobby and stepped into the elevator.  I waited until I got to their floor and the doors slid open.  Then I walked down the hall and found their dorm.  I knew it was theirs because of the noise that was coming out of it.  There was dog barking and yelling.  *RING RING* I pressed the door bell and they were silent except for the dogs.  "Ah! It's Minah!" I heard someone say.  The door opened suddenly and I was greeted by three cute dogs.  "Aww!" I said quietly as I squated and pet them.  "Hey Minah!" Sungjong said as he waved like a maniac.  "Hi guys." I said.  They all looked at me with confused faces.  "Photo shoot." I said.  They all said 'oh' and nodded.  We all went inside and we sat in the middle of the living room with a table in the middle of us.  They asked me questions and they filled out the recomendation sheets and the trainee information sheet.  After an hour it was 7:30 and we decided to get something to eat for dinner.  I had taken off the jewelry, the hat and I had put my hair up in a high ponytail so I was more comfortable.  "What should we get to eat?" Sunggyu asked.  "Let's go eat some ddeukbokki!" Sungyeol suggested.  They all agreed and I nodded as well.  We took the dogs with us and we headed out to the ddeukbokki stand that was nearby their apartment. 

 

We ate and talked for a while and then we decided to stop by the park.  "Can you sing us as song?" Sungjong asked.  "I don't really know any songs..." I said.  "You sang SISTAR's song Lead Me at the photo shoot though." he said.  "That's like the only song I know." I said.  "Then sing that." He said.  "How do you know that song?" Sunggyu asked.  "At the photo shoot before you guys got there, that song was playing the whole time on repeat." I said.  They laughed.  "So sing it for us." Sungjong said.  "Do you have the music? I don't remember." I said.  He took out his phone and searched it on YouTube.  The song started and started to sing.  "M-I-N-N-N-N-A-H." I said instead of spelling sistar.  I sang the whole song and they hummed along at the chorus parts.  The song ended and they clapped.  "You can sing well." Woohyun said.  We walked back to the apartment and finished up the paperwork.  "We can turn this in tomorrow so expect a call from the boss in a couple days." Sunggyu said.  "Okay, thank so much." I said.  I put my shoes on and then I said goobye to them.  "Hopefully we'll see you soon!" They said.