Trainees and Solo Song

Jewels

When we got home after the show, we went to the company after an hour break.  We practiced our song and I was currently working on a solo song for our next album.  It was featuring the one and only Jung Yonghwa from CNBlue.  Minah, Haejin and Jaein were going on a modeling trip in the morning tomorrow and Isul was working with Hoya and Dongwoo from Infinite on a song where she would feature in.  I walked the halls of the company and I passed by a group of new trainees that they had brought in a few days ago.  They stopped and asked me some questions.  "Annyeonghaseyo sunbae!" They said happily.  I smiled.  "Annyeong, you guys are the new trainees right?" I asked.  "Neh, we were scouted over the past week." One guy said.  There were six boys and they all had cute faces.  "Well, I'm Ahn Yoora, from Jewels.  You guys can talk to me anytime if you have any questions.  Hopefully I'll be able to answer them." I said with an eye smile.  "I'm Lee Taejun, these guys are Bang Junkyu, Lee Chinho, Park Kwangho, Ahn Junghwa, and Hwang Jisoo." One guy said.  I waved goodbye and headed to the lobby to catch a cab to the cafe where I would meet up with Yonghwa and the other song writers/people who were involved with the song. 

 

Already twenty minutes had gone by since the time I was supposed to meet with them so I took out my phone and played games on it while I waited in the cafe for them to arrive, and I waited to order so I would be polite.  The door opened and three people walked inside with rushed expressions.  I recognized one of them as Yonghwa and I waved as they looked around.  They sighed in relief, most likely because I hadn't left before they got there.  They walked over and sat down in the empty chairs around the table and a waiter came around with menus.  I ordered a cup of iced tea and a small fruit pastry while the three of them ordered sandwiches and coffee.  The waiter walked away with our orders and I pulled out my note pad and pencil while the others pulled out laptops and note pads as well.  "So, as you guys already know, this is Yoora-sshi from the KPOP group Jewels and this is Jung Yonghwa from the band CNBlue." The main person said.  I had talked with him over the phone before when we were scheduling this little meet.  He introduced the other who was the intrumental music specialist while he was the lyric specialist.  "So, let's get started on this song." He said. 

 

We started out with the basics and talked about what type of song we wanted it to be.  We decided on a sweet song about love, typical kpop song.  The title of the song was Stupid (바보) and we wrote lyrics for about three hours or more.  "We'll continue tomorrow at the studio.  I'll send you the address later." Yonghwa said.  "What time? I have school tomorrow..." I said.  "We can record it right after your school gets out or something." He suggested.  "Sure." I said.  I caught a cab and waved goodbye to them and headed back to the dorms.  "Nan babo, nan noeman boneun babo, neol saraghae..." I sang when I was in the elevator.  The door was about to close but someone shoute my name and told me to hold the elevator.  I pressed the door opening button and the doors opened again, letting the person in.  "Ah! It's Taejun." I said.  I recognized him, but he had changed into dance practice clothing and he looked tired.  "Dance practice with Songhee unnie?" I asked.  He nodded as he caught his breath.  "Where are the others?" I asked.  "They left earlier, but she held me in since I'm not the best at dancing... Singing is my specialty." He said.  "She did the same thing to me!" I said.  "You're the lead singer of Jewels right?" He asked.  I nodded with a smile.  We talked a little more until we got to his floor which was two below mine.  "I hope to see you around the company more often." He said with a smile.  I smiled back and he exited the elevator.  I waited as the elevator went up two stories and then I got off and headed down to Jewels' dorm. 

 

I had my notepad and I started to try and create background music for the song on the electric piano I had.  The notes were good, but the sound of the piano wasn't really working out so I tried other instruments.  I tried the drums, the violin, and I ended with the last instrument I had, a guitar.  "Most songs are written by guitar players right?" I asked Jaein as she walked by.  "It's seems that way doesn't it..." She said.  She sat down on the couch in front of me and I played a few chords on the guitar.  "Let me see the song." she said.  I handed her the papers and she read the lyrics over in her head.  "This is so cute~" She said excitedly.  "I just hope it turns out okay." I said.  I checked the clock and it was already seven so I decided to take a break and make some dinner.  "Are the others at the company?" I asked.  "Yeah, they haven't come back yet." Jaein said.  Just then, the door opened and the three older girls walked into the room.  "I smell meat~!" Isul shouted.  She walked into the kitchen where I was boiling meat in a pot.  "We just started cooking so it might take a little while." I said.  "That's cool, I'm not really hungry yet anyways." Haejin said.  Isul pouted and Minah smiled.  We ate dinner together and Kyungmi came back as well.  "How was the meeting?" She asked me while we were putting dishes into the sink.  "It was good, we got the lyrics down." I said.  "Cool, I can't wait until you finish it." She said happily.  I smiled and nodded in agreement.  Later, I did my homework that was brought to us and I went to bed afterwards.  I went to sleep early so I could catch up on the couple missed hours of sleep from the night before. 

 

I woke up the next morning and Haejin was already up, making breakfast.  I helped out and made lunch while the others cleaned up a little and got ready.  I put my uniform on and put my hair up in a hight ponytail and I left my bangs down.  I grabbed my bag and joined them in the dining room.  We ate and then left.  Minah was going to a shoot for CeCe magazine and Haejin was going with her.  The three of us walked to school and I met up with Sehun, Kai, JR, and Ilhoon who were all in my class.  We walked down the halls and talked about the show.  "Why didn't you choose any of us?" Kai asked.  "I don't know..." I said.  "She did say she thought Xiumin hyung was cuter..." Sehun said.  "Do you have a crush on him?" JR asked as he nudged your arms.  "Anio, he's just cute." I said as I laughed.  "Fine, I'll believe you, but you like me best right?" Ilhoon said, draping an arm over my shoulder.  "No! She likes me best, right Yoora?" Sehun shouted.  While they bickered, I quietly made my way into the classroom. 

 

School went by quickly and I asked if I could get out of school after fourth period which was before lunch.  The office said okay and I called Yonghwa.  "Yeobosayo?" He said.  "Hi, it's Yoora." I said.  "Ah, did school end already? It's quite early." He said.  "I was able to convince them to let me out early, its not like I have lessons anyways." I said.  "Should we come pick you up then?" He asked.  "Neh~" I said.  We hung up and Jaein looked at me weirdly.  "It sounds like you guys are going out the way you two talk to each other." She said.  I laughed.  "Seriously?" I asked.  She nodded.  "Dude, he's like what, 6 years older than me?" I said.  "Truuee, but it just sounded like it." She said as she laughed.  "Oh, that's his car.  Wow that was fast...  Well I'll see you guys later~!" I said.  I walked over the car and he opened the door for me.  I said hello and got into the car.  He closed the door after and went around and he got in.  We drove away to the studio and when we arrived, we headed straight to the recording rooms.