Episode 2 : Part 1

Jewels

Jaein's POV~

 

Isul and I ate lunch at our area by the tree and we were excited for our next filming of Newbies.  The cast that we had last time was a one time only thing and only some of the people would stay as the permanent cast.  Simon D and Boom as hosts was also a one time thing as well.  Haejin and Minah were being scouted for modeling stuff so they weren't disappointed when they weren't chosen as permanent members.  Isul, Yoora, and I were going to be the permanent members from our group.  Baekhyun, Kai, Chanyeol, and Xiumin were the permanent members from EXO; Minhyuk, Ilhoon, and Eunkwang were the members from BtoB; Baekho and Ren were the permanent members from Nu'est.  We were also excited about the upcoming showcase which would be this weekend.  We already prerecorded performances for the music shows so we wouldn't over work ourselves.  "What do you think we're going to do today? The cast is a lot smaller so we won't have as many people." Yoora asked.  "I hope we do stuff like on Invincible Youth, Running Man, or Family Outing... Remember Family Outing was so fun to watch!" Minhyuk said.  "That sounds fun..." Ren said.  Ren and Yoora had gotten to be good friends ever since the water game we played during the last episode.  She also became friends with Xiumin and Baekho because of their morning mission. 

 

After the lunch bell rang, we went to the front of the school to get picked up by Kyungmi and we were going to stop by the dorms to change and get our stuff.  On the ride home, we talked about possible activities that we might do.  When we got there, we went to get changed and we had already packed our other stuff the night before.  I changed into this:

 

Isul wore this:

And Yoora wore this:

 

Yoora's POV~

 

We went to the Newbies house and we were the first ones to arrive this time.  We bowed to the staff and crew and we put our stuff up in the room.  I decided to explore the kitchen once again and I found that it was restocked with food.  "What should I make for dinner tonight?" I asked outloud to myself.  I closed the fridge and went to the balcony which overlooked the pool and the beach beyond it.  I went back to the kitchen and then back to the big lighted room where Jaein and Isul were.  "When are the others coming?" I asked.  I laid down on my stomach and I spread out as much as I could.  "I have no idea, and what are you doing?" Isul said.  Jaein laughed and started to do the same thing I was doing.  Isul joined in and we spread out on the floor.  We didn't even notice the crew was filming and laughing at our odd actions.  We started rolling around all over the floor and we also didn't notice the guys had come inside the room.  Then some of the guys started rolling around with us and everyone was laughing like crazy because of how funny we looked.  "What's going on in here?" She asked when she came into the room.  We all sat up and then there was silence.  Then everyone burst into laughter.  "Come on guys, we have to start the show." She said as she led the way out the back doors to the pool. 

 

"So, today we are going to be spilt up into two teams.  We will be playing a game to figure out who is on what team." Hyori said.  "Why do we need to be split into teams?" Chanyeol asked.  "It's a secret~!" She said.  "So the game we are playing is the Lyrics game.  We will play a song's intrumental and you have to get the lyrics right."  She explained.  "We will pick names and that person will have to sing the song." she added.  "You will have partners so this goes faster." Hyori added.  "How are we gonna choose partners?" I asked.  "Another game!" Boom said funnily, making everyone laugh.  "First the girls will be paired up so you three come over on this side." Hyori said.  The three of us walked over and stood where she told us to.  "Remember, you are trying to win to be paired with these great singers.  Isul-ssi has a wonderful singing voice and is a great rapper as well.  Jaein-ssi is a great dancer and has a voice to match.  And for Yoora-ssi, there isn't much to say since her voice is just absolutely amazing." She said and we each smiled at the compliment.  The guys played a really random trivia game and in the end whoever got the most correct would get to choose and then the highest three would be paired with one of us.  The top three were Xiumin, Minhyuk, and Baekho.  "So Xiumin, who do you choose?" Hyori asked.  "Yoora-ssi." Xiumin said without hesitation.  "Do you want to be partners with him as well?" Hyori asked.  I nodded and smiled.  "So our first couple is chosen! Yoora and Xiumin~" She said happily.  He came and stood next to me with a bright smile and I smiled back.  Minhyuk and Baekho pointed at the person who they wanted to be thier partners at the same time and they both pointed at different people.  Jaein with Minhyuk and Baekho with Isul. 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were partners (Baekyeol!!), Ilhoon and Ren were partners, and Kai and Eunkwang were partners.  "So each team will choose a number and we will spin our little wheel of fortune that is set up over there to pick who sings.  Then you guys will be given a song that the crew has chosen and you will have to try and sing that song together."  Xiumin and I chose the number 8 and the others got their numbers as well.  We sat down on the stools next to each other and Hyori went over to our 'Newbies Wheel' and she held onto it before spinning it.  The wheel went around and around and it was slowing down.  The arrow was about to land on the 8 but it went further and stopped on 9.  "Ackkkk." I heard Jaein say from down the row and I laughed.  "I'm guessing you guys have number 9?" Hyori said to Minhyuk and Jaein.  They nodded and stood up.  "The correct lyrics will be shown to the other members and if you get a part wrong, there is a suprise waiting for you in the microphone." She said evily.  Jaein's eyes bulged as she looked at the microphone on a stand infront of her.  Everyone laughed and then music started to play.  I listened and I immediately recognized the song.  The music was summer like and the whistle began blowing.  The song was Summer Story.  We all clapped along to the familiar beat and I realized it was such an easy song since it was well known.  Minhyuk did the rap part and then Jaein did the singing part.  They both did a little bit of the dancing (from that video) and it was pretty funny. 

 

"Pass~!" Hyori said when the music died out.  "Yayyy!" Jaein said happily.  They high fived each other and went back to sit.  Chanyeol and Baekhyun went next and they had to sing their sunbae's song Sorry Sorry, which was even easier than Summer Story.  They also passed.  Kai and Eunkwang had to sing to Heartbeat and they ended up not passing.  Isul and Baekho went next and they had to sing Hot Issue and Isul messed up -__-.  Ilhoon and Ren got Tell Me and they messed up too.  Xiumin and I went up to the microphones and our song was Tell Me Your Wish by Xiumin's SNSD sunbaes.  We sang the beginning part until the chorus and we managed to sing the song all the way through without any mistakes and Jaein stood up to do the leg dance thing.  "Pass!" Hyori said.  We high fived and went to sit back down again.  "Okay so the teams are now separated.  Now we can tell you what we're doing today." Hyori said.  "We have a couple guests here today as well." She said.  "Really?! Who?" I asked excitedly.  We all laughed.  "Meet part of the cast of Running Man!" She said.  A few gasps were heard and we were all excited.  Gary, Jongkook, Haha, and Jihyo walked onto the set from a van that had been parked near the crew.  We all stood up and bowed to them as they went to stand by Hyori where they introduced themselves.  They talked to us for a while and they let us ask questions about the entertainment life as singers, actresses and that stuff. 

 

_________________________

Hey guys sorry for the extremely long wait for this update... I was on vacation and I had no access to a computer what so ever for a week and a half. I practically died xD well I'll be updating again hopefully since I don't really have anything to do except summer assignments.... eww but yeah hopefully I will be able to update constantly again :D

-infinitesummer623