Day off and Debut

Jewels

Minah's POV~

 

The next day, I woke up to my aching feet and I sat up in my bad.  *Yawn~* 4:30 am...  I quietly got out of my bed and I went to the kitchen to get a glass of milk.  Milk makes everything better....  The house was quiet as I walked to the kitchen in mmy bunny slippers.  I filled a glass of milk and walked out to the balcony the connected to the living room.  Cold air hit my face as I stepped outside, but thankfully I was wearing a hoodie and long sweatpants as pajamas.  I heard a noise to my right and I turned to see L on the other balcony from Infinite's dorm.  "Omo, what are you doing here?" I asked.  "I should be the one asking that." He said.  "True, you were out here first, so ask away." I said.  "So what are you doing here?" He asked.  "I couldn't sleep, my feet have been bothering me." I said.  "Those heels were really something." He said.  "Hehe, yeah." I said.  "So what are YOU doing out here?" I asked him.  "I just couldn't sleep for some reason." He said as he looked out over the balcony at the starry sky.  "Oh..." I said.  I took a sip of my milk and I studied him.  His hair was definitely a mess, but his side profile looked nice.  I looked at his arm and I saw a huge purple bruise.  "Where did you get that from?" I asked him, breaking the silence.  "This?" He asked, pointing to the bruise.  I nodded.  "It was from an accident during my drama filming." He said.  "Did it hurt?" I asked.  "Not really, it just left a big mark as you can see." he said with a shrug.  I nodded and then took another sip of milk.  L yawned and then he said, "Well, I'm going to go back inside.  Don't stay out here too long, you'll get sick."  I nodded.  He walked inside and shut the balcony door quietly.  I stared at the sky for a while longer and then a cold breeze made me go back inside.  I put the empty cup by the sink and I went back to my room. 

 

At 6:30, the wake up alarms went off and I jolted up in surprise.  "I don't think I'm ever going to get used to that." I mumbled as I slipped out of bed to turn Isul's and my alarms off.  I had the day off from modeling today so I was going to have my tutor come over and then I would go early to the vocal lessons.  The five of us sat down at the table for breakfast and we ate together.  "So how's school going? I kind of miss going to school." I said.  "The only good part would probably be seeing friends, but I guess everything is pretty good." Isul said after she swallowed her food.  "So many idols go to our school." Yoora said.  "Really? Who?" I asked.  "EXO-K's Sehun and Kai; BtoB's Minhyuk, Ilhoon and Sungjae; and Nu'est's JR, Ren, Minhyun, and Beakho." Jaein said.  "Wow.. that's a lot of people." Haejin said.  "Cool..." I said.  "Ah! It's already 7! We have to get going." Yoora said after she glanced at the clock on the wall.  The four of them got up from their seats and went to the front entrance to put their shoes on.  "I'll lock the door." I said.  "See you later unnie!!" Jaein said with a smile.  "You're going to vocals early right?" Haejin asked.  I nodded.  "Okay, I'll make sure to tell Kyungmi not to drive by here after school then." She said.  They all walked out the door and I closed it behind them.  I locked it and went to clean up the kitchen table.  After I finished cleaning, I decided to do a little sight seeing in the neighborhood since I wasn't completely familiar with it.  I changed into this outfit and I stuffed my bag with phone, wallet, lip balm, compact, and camera.  As I walked out of the dorm, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong walked out as well.  "Annyeonghaseyo." I said with a bow.  "Hey Minah." Sungjong said with a smile.  "Where are you headed?" Sungyeol asked.  "I'm just heading out for a while since I have nothing to do." I said.  "You don't have anything to do?" he asked.  I shook my head in response.  "Well we have to get to our schedule, so have a nice day off!" Sungjong said.  I waved as they walked down the hall and the turned to get on the elevators.  "Okay then..." I said. 

 

As I walked down the streets, I stopped at a cafe and got some lunch.  I walked inside and I could smell the pasteries and foods that were being made.  I waited behind the two people who were in front of me and then it was my turn to order.  "Can I get a turkey sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries and a small strawberry banana smoothie." I said to the cashier.  He repeated my order and I nodded.  "Your name please?" He asked.  "Minah." I said.  "Okay, please wait for your order, it will come out shortly." He said.  I looked around in the semi filled cafe and found a seat by the window so I could look out onto the street below (the cafe was on the second story of the building).  I waited for around ten minutes and my name was called.  I went to get my food and my drink and I sat back down at my seat. 

I ate my food and read stuff on Twitter and I listened to the music that was playing in the cafe.  After I finished my food and the smoothie, I headed off to become a photographer for the day.  I took pictures of a bunch of stuff and I did a little bit of shopping for some more loose shirts for dance practices.  I went back to the dorms at around 1:30 pm and I waited for my tutor who could only come for half an hour.  After the study session, I grabbed some practice clothes and headed down to the company for practice.  Minhee and I worked on my vocals for a while until the others arrived and then we practiced together.  Dance practice went as it usually would and we ended at 9:45.  We all went to sleep after we got ready. 

 

Yoora's POV~

 

On the Saturday before our debut, Woollim posted teasers from our music video for Crazy Day and we had watched them ourselves.  The set looked really cool in the video and we looked good too even if it was only a teaser.  Kyungmi let us look at the comments and surprisingly they were all positive.  On the Tuesday before our debut, Woollim posted the actual music video and put the CD's up for online purchase and for purchase at stores.  We had gotten copies for ourselves and we sent some to friends or relatives.  Thursday morning, the day of our debut, we only went to school for half the day and we left school during lunch to get ready for the show. 

 

Car ride to the M!Countdown~

 

"Who else is going to be performing today?" Isul asked.  "I know EXO-K, Nu'est, Btob, and Infinite are going to be there since they told us earlier." Jaein said.  "Hmm, I guess we'll just have to find out right now." Kyungmi said.  We had arrived in the garage of the studio and we got out of the car.  We had gottend our hair and make up done aright after school and all we needed to was change into our outfits.  "Infinite is here already!" Jaein said as she saw them waiting for the elevator.  We walked over to them and we all got onto the enormous elevator together.  "You guys go to different schools?" Sunggyu asked.  "Yeah, Haejin's a senior so she just stayed at her school, but Yoora and I switched to Jaein's school." Isul said.  "What about Minah?" L asked.  "I model too so I have a tutor instead of going to school." She said.  We all talked until we got to the dressing room floor and then Kyungmi took us to our dressing room.  We changed into our outfits and then we went to have our first stage rehersal.  We were given mics and headphones and Kyungmi helped us put them on.  We went on stage and got into our positions.  The stage lights were insane and it was hard to see with them blinking all over the place, but I managed to ignore them.  After our song ended, Infinite came on to do the special stage performance rehersal.  We did partner dances, but since there were only five of us and seven of them we had to pair up like how we would pair up for the showcase.  The special was just a dance special since Infinite was known for their amazingly in sync dancing and Songhee said that we would soon be the same.  The dance was nearing the end and at that time, Jewels left the stage and Infinite danced for a little while longer and then it smoothly transitioned to their comback song. 

 

"Uwahhh! I almost tripped earlier during the special dance stage...." Isul said as the five of us walked back to the dressing room to get our make up fixed and so we could cool off for a little.  We all walked into our dressing room and the stylist unnies were ready to fix us up.  My hair was up in a high curled ponytail and my bangs fell in front of my forehead.  My make up was fine, but the stylist unnie put on some more powder and eyeliner just incase.  Isul and I were done first so we decided to tour around the studio while we waited for them to be done.  "I wish I could change out of this." I said as we walked down the hallway.  I remembered that I was still wearing the revealing outfit for the show.   We walked down the hall towards a vending machine and we each got drinks.  "Yoora?" Someone asked from behind us as I pressed the buttons on the machine so I could get a pink lemonade.  "Omo...." Isul said.  "Wha-" I started to say as I turned around.  "Annyeonghaseyo Yoora! Long time no see." Daesung said with a smile.  "Big Bang." Isul said.  They laughed and I smiled.  "Hey guys! It nice to see you again.  I didn't know you guys were performing today." I said with a smile.  "Oh, by the way, this is one of my group members Jang Isul." I said, introducing her to them.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Big Bang ibnida!" they said with a bow.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Jang Isul ibnida!" She said with an energizing smile.  "So, did you guys already rehearse yet?" GD asked.  "Yeah, we just did, we are performing our song and we are doing a special dance performance with Infinite sunbaes." I said.  "They are really something! Their dance is always so rhythmic and in sync." Taeyang said.  "Will you guys watch us perform today?" I asked.  "Sure of course, and we are the special MC's of the night so we get to watch up close and personal and we get to interview you guys as well." Daesung said.  "Really? Our manager didn't say anything about an interview..." Isul said.  Then coincidentally Kyungmi texted me saying that we were going to be interviewed.  "I guess that answers that..." I said.  "Well we gotta get going to our rehearsal so we'll see you guys later!" Daesung said.  They walked off in the opposite direction towards the stage and we walked back towards the dressing rooms. 

A few hours later, it was time for the live show and we watched the broadcast from the dressing room.  "Hehe it's Big Bang oppas." I said when the first opening performance ended and they showed up on the screen.  Near the end of the middle of the show, we were called for standby and we got our mics again.  "Okay, it's finally time, let's do the best we can today." Haejin said as we stood in a little circle.  We walked on stage with Infinite and we got ready for the interview.  "Annyeonghaseyo, Jewels ibnida!" the five of us said and then Infinite said their intro.  "Wowww! We've got the newest Woollim group here with us as well as the dancing machines Infinite!" Daesung said.  Big ban interviewed us and Jaein and I got to show off a little bit of the chorus dance.  "So, next up is BtoB! Music Start!" Sungyeol got to say it and then the cameras went to the stage.  We got off the stage and We waited for BtoB to finish.  "Wahhh! They have a 180 degree change when they're on stage, especially Minhyuk oppa." Jaein said.  They finished their song and then as they walked off the stage after bowing.  "Good luck!!" Minhyuk said as he high fived us as we walked onto the stage.  We got into position and waited for the missive to start.  "Saranghandago? Ha..." Jaein started.  The crowd cheered us on with loud chants and that boosted up my confidence about ten fold.  When the song ended, there was a small transition where they introduced Infinite on the screen and then they came on the stage.  "Nice job!" Woohyun whispered as we got into position.  I smiled and then the dance music started and the crowd went wild.  We danced in complete sync and then near the end, we went off like during the rehearsal.  We stayed to watch Infinite perform and then when it was over, we went back  to our dressing room.  "That was amazing!!" Kyungmi said as we arrived back at the room.  We all slumped down onto the couch and Kyungmi gave us all mineral water and some little snacks as well.  We watched the rest of the show from the dressing room and we went to the stage when they announced the winner of that night's show.  We walked to the stage and when we went on stage, I bumped into numerous people.  "Sorry..." I kept on repeating since I kept on bumping into people.  "Yoora?" I heard the person I just bumped into ask.  "Neh?" I said as I looked up.  "Oh Woohyun oppa!" I said as I figured out it was him.  "We are already up for the award tonight! Isn't that amazing? Our song 'The Chaser' is definitely helping us." He said with a wide smiled on his face.  "Come up there with us." He said as he dragged me with him.  I found that the other Jewels members had been pulled along as well.  We stood behind them and they stood next to Big Bang and Sistar which was the group that they were against for first place.  "And tonight's winner is...." Daesung started to say and then the numbers moved up and up until they were the same and then the heart stopping moment came when it paused.  Then Infinite's numbers started to move.  "INFINITE!!" Big Bang shouted in unison.  They all looked shocked and happy at the same time.  They each expressed their happiness in different ways and the five of us were proud of them.  They said their thanks.  "We would also like our newest sister group, Jewels, for being here with us and we wish them the best of luck in the future.  Please support and love them." Sunggyu said as we smiled.  Infinite pulled us back while the other groups left the stage and we stayed on the stage while they did their encore. We all drove back to the dorms and then we got ready to sleep. 

 

______________________________

hey guysss

sorry its taking me such a long time to update and everything but i've been putting a lot of time into studying for these state tests we have to take and stuff....

anyways i will try to update again this week and then another time on the weekend hopefully so woohoo!

-infinitesummer623 ;)