Show case Prep.

Jewels

Haejin's POV~ 

 

We walked out of the plane and since we were in disguises, no one could recognize us.  We met up with B.A.P's manager and he took us to the hotel where the members were currently sleeping since it was only 5 in the morning.  He gave us a card key and then he went to his own room.  They would be picking us up at 8 and then we would head to the photo shoot set.  "Have you been to Malaysia before?" I asked Minah.  "Ani, it's such a nice place though..." she said as she looked out the windows.  I smiled.  "Well I'm still kind of tired so I'm going to take a little rest." I said.  She nodded and I headed to the bed that had my stuff on it and I knocked out almost instantly.  

 

I woke up from Minah shaking my shoulder and she told me to get ready.  I changed clothes into a plain shirt and a pair of jean shorts.  I put on my sunglasses, a cap, and I put my thin cardigan.  Minah wore a similar outfit and we both put on flip flops.  Someone knocked on the door and I went to open it after I grabbed my backpack.  "Are you guys ready?" Yongguk asked.  Zelo was standing next to him and so was Jongup.  "Neh, we were just about to head out." I said.  Minah did one last check in the mirror and then we followed them to the private bus.  "Do you know what the concept of the shoot is?" Minah asked.  "I have no idea..." The manager said.  She just nodded.  The guys were singing along to the songs that were playing and it was pretty funny to listen to.  "You guys are here for a showcase right?" I asked.  "Neh, it is in a couple of weeks, but we came here pretty early." Youngjae said.  "We're having our showcase this weekend right?" Minah asked me.  "Yeah, I hope it goes well." I said.  The bus stopped and the manager got up from his seat in the front.  "Come on kids let's go." He said.  We all followed him out of the bus and we were right at the entrance of a huge water park.  "Summer theme huh..." Minah said to herself.  Their manager had everything prepared and we were each given tickets to enter the park.  The place was crowded already since it was pretty warm and humid outside.  We made our way through the park and there were things set up for the shoot all over the place.  There were two changing tents set up, one small and one big, and the sets were being prepared at each area.  We went to the first area which was a a huge man made beach.  "Okay, so technically this is supposed to be a photo shoot, BUT we decided to let you guys have fun 'while' you are doing the shoot so it looks natural.  Of course there will be some that won't be 'natural' and you guys will have to pose, but we want you guys to enjoy this place since we're here." The photographer said.  "Neh, kamsamnida." We said with smiles. 

 

Minah and I were taken to the smaller changing tent in this area and we were both given outfits to wear.  We each changed behind curtains and when we were done we were taken to the makeup tent.  My hair was put up into a high ponytail and the layers in my hair caused some of the hair to fall out of the ponytail.  Minah's hair was put into two ponytails and they fell infront of her body.  Since we started this little trip, the two of us had gotten closer and I was glad.  We took a couple pictures with our phones and updated out twitter accounts at the request of our manager and the other girls.  We walked out of the tent and we went over to B.A.P. who were talking to the photographer.  They were all wearing beach boy stuff with cool designs and Daehyun and Himchan were in life guard like outfits like Minah.  "Okay. for the first shot, we want to get a couple underwater shots, and some shots of you guys playing in the water." The photographer said as he read off of his clipboard.  We all went into the man made beach and the guys started to splash each other.  Then the underwater camera was being prepared and we got ready and practiced a little.  

 

After taking all of the photos in that area we moved on to the other areas and we did this throughout the whole day.  It was actually quite tiring and I could tell Minah was used to it since she wasn't that tired.  During our breaks, we texted the girls and we tried practicing our parts for the showcase.  We had a lot of fun with B.A.P and our day was finally coming to a close.  We changed back into nice clothes that the photographer was letting us keep and I was really excited when we were allowed to go into the clothes truck and try stuff on like we were shopping.  We were both allowed two outfits each, including jewelry, shoes, and other accessories.  I decided on this outfit for me and an outfit that I would give to the girls, one would get the top or the bottom or jacket or jewelry, etc.  Minah did the same and we both put on the outfits we chose.  Then we said goodbye to B.A.P and their manager took us to the airport again. 

 

The flight back home was uneventful and we watched our performances on the music shows from the past weekend.  When we got back, we were greeted by fans and the other members.  "Welcome back!" Jaein shouted as we walked over to them.  We all headed to the van and Kyungmi took us back home to the dorms.  I fell asleep instantly and so did Minah.  We went to the dorm and they woke us up when we arrived.  For about five hours we just rested since it was pretty late by the time we got back to the dorms.  In the morning, we gave the girls their presents and then we headed off to school.  

 

Yoora's POV~

 

After school, we were taken straight to the place where our showcase was going to be held.  "I feel like we're going to Carribean Bay." Jaein said as she looked at the highway signs.  "Now that you mention it, it actually seems pretty familiar.  Are we going to somewhere near Carribean Bay?" I asked.  Kyungmi sighed.  "I wanted it to be a surprise, but since you guys hit the bullseye I can't lie.  Yes we are going to Carribean Bay and yes your showcase is going to be held in Carribean Bay." She said.  All of us were shocked for a moment but then we started to completely freak out and we were so extremely excited.  She pulled into the back entrance of the water park and we were taken to the private parking area.  "This is so cool!" Isul said.  We laughed and followed Kyungmi while she led us to the main entrance. 

 

She blindfolded us once we got to the main entrance and then she led us to the concert location.  She told us to take our blindfolds off and we looked at the wave pool.  Our stage was being set up on teh left side of the shallow area and it looked like it was almost done.  The stage was shaped like a capital i and they were testing the lights which made it look even cooler.  We heard people yelling our names from behind us and we turned around to see none other than Infinite.  "Annyeong hoobaes." Sunggyu said.  We greeted them and then they admired the stage with us.  "This is better than many of the concert stages we've been on." Woohyun said.  Kyungmi said we could hang out while we waited for her to come back after checking up on the stage and stuff so we decided to walk around the empty water park with Infinite.  "It's so weird how this place is so empty, The place was always crowded when I came here a few years ago." Sungjong said.  "Well it is closed." Minah said.  We all laughed and then we continued walking around.  After around ten minutes, Kyungmi sent Haejin a text and we headed back to the main entrance where the vans were waiting.  We drove to the company building and we went to our practices to finish up practicing our showcase dances and songs. 

 

The next morning, we woke up at 8:30 and we weren't going to be going to school since we had to rehearse at Caribbean Bay with Infinite.  "Bring swim suits, because it's going to be hot today and you guys are going to beg to go swimming since you'll be surrounded by water all day." Kyungmi said when we all woke up.  We all wore casual practice clothes and we packed our bags for the day.  I packed only a few things since we would be occupied pretty much all day and I made a small breakfast for all of us.  We finished eating and then we did one final check to see if we had anything and we went to meet up with Infinite who was waiting for us in our private bus.  We updated our twitter accounts with selca photos and we instagram-ed things as well, well I did at least.  And then when we arrived we met up with Songhee and Minhee and we went straight to the opening.  The showcase was actually going to be pretty similar to EXO's showcase in Seoul, we hoped that ours was going to be better.  Our MCs for the show would be Woohyun and Sungyeol and they were practicing their lines even though they had cards to read off of during the actual show.  We started off with sound check like on the regular music shows and then we started to rehearse our performances. 

 

We started with the second thing on the schedule which was our songs and then Infinite practiced their songs while we took a small break.  Then we rehearsed our individual performances: Me,song, 인연 cover of Ailee's immortal song performance; Jaein, break dance performance; Minah, 곰인형 cover of Lyn ft. 해금; Isul, Memories cover of Tasha/Yoon Mi Rae; Haejin, Can't You See cover of Son Dam Bi.  We watched Jaein rehearse her break dance number to Block B's remix of their song Action which was actually really catchy.  They had to start over a few times after she messed up or the crew messed up.  She came off the stage and high fived me while I went over to the stage.  I did another sound check and I sang the song a couple times so they could get the timing of the lights and everything right.  Minah sang Lyn's song really well and I actually think I liked her version better. Isul pulled off her rehearsal in only two tries and she rapped exceptionally.  Haejin went last and she sounded way better than Son Dambi.  We then rehearsed our songs that we would be singing with Infinite.  I was singing a cool mash up of Woohyun and Sunggyu's solo songs with them; Isul was doing a rap with Hoya and Dongwoo; Monah was singing with L; Haejin and Jaein were doing covers of popular songs with Sungyeol and Sungjong. 



We then got a nice break and it was already around lunch time since we had done so many reruns of the many songs.  We ate the food that Kyungmi and Infinite's managers had gone to pick up while we were doing the last rehearsal.  The. We went back to practicing and we started up again with the Chinese fan dance. We had to this one over a few more times since the fans easily flew out of our hands.  Then Jaein, Isul, and I did the ribbon dance.  That was followed by the umbrella dance.  We took another short break and then Jaein went to rehearse the fight dance and her individual dance.  After that, we were pretty much done and it was only around 4 pm.  "Get changed for the photo shoot." Kyungmi said and we hit the changing rooms.  We came out with our shirts on over our bathing suits and we met up with the photographers and Infinite who had already started their photo shoot.  Our hair was washed and styled and then we took our pictures as well.  Imagine the Suzy photo shoot for Caribbean Bay times five.  We finished and then took some fun pictures with Infinite. "Okay guys, you're now free to play until we come to get you." Kyungmi said.  She and Infinite's managers went to relax and make some last minute checks on the stage while all 12 of us played in the wave pool like little kids.  After a couple of hours of playing in the water, we finally rested on the 'shore' of the wave pool and we laid there while the shallow waves went back and forth on us.  "Kids, it's time to go eat!" one of Infinite's managers yelled.  We all got up and we put our clothes on over the bathing suits.  The managers took us out to a healthy but unexpectedly delicious restaurant.  We headed back to the dorms and then we all crashed when we got to our beds. 


Schedule:

1. Opening

2. Jewel's songs (Crazy Day and Venus)

3. Infinite special appearance performance [Be mine (short), Paradise (short), The Chaser (full)]

4. Individual performances (Jewels)

5. Specials (Jewels and Infinite)

Mini intermission done by Woohyun and Sungyeol

6. Chinese Fan dance (Everyone)

7. Ribbon dance (Me, Isul, Jaein)

8. Umbrella dance (Minah, Haejin, Jaein)

9. Fight dance (Jaein, Infinite)

10. Individual traditional dance (Jaein)

11. Jewels Interview by Woohyun and Sungyeol

12. Ending