Show case!

Jewels

The next morning, we were woken up by Kyungmi who had made us a healthy breakfast so we wouldn't be bloated during the showcase.  We drove wit a Infinite in the bus again to Caribbean Bay and we did a quick dress rehearsal.  I had woken up with a noticeable nervous feeling and so did the other girls, but we didn't show it and we made sure to not make any mistakes during the rehearsal.  We were eating lunch and I got a text from Sehun.

 

Sehun: How's the rehearsal going?
Me: Good I guess...
Sehun: you guess?
Me: it's pretty nerve wracking
Sehun: you'll be fine!!
Me: thanks!
Sehun: Guess who's coming to watch the showcase?
Me: who????
Sehun: EXO!!
Me: Really???
Sehun: Neh~ :D we're all excited and we begged the managers to let us go xD
Me: Aww well we will give you a great show so they won't regret letting you go!
Sehun: KK! Well we have to get to practice since we won't be practicing tonight.
C ya laterrzz!
Me: See you later!

 

Jaein got a similar text from Minhyuk and Isul got one from JR.  Haejin actually also got one from Yongguk and Minah got one from Daehyun.  We were excited but also even more nervous.  "Yoora, your phone is ringing." Kyungmi said as she handed me my phone which was on the seat next to her on the bus seat. 

 

"Yeobosayo?"
"Yoora!!"
"Daesung?"
"You recognize my voice!"
"Hahaha yeah of course. What's up?"
"Look outside the bus."

 

I opened the window curtains of the parked bus and down below was Big Bang.  I rushed outside of the bus to greet them.  "Annyeong, big bang sunbaes.  What are you guys doing here?" I asked.  "We're here to watch your showcase of course." GD said.  "Seriously?" I asked in shock.  "We heard you guys talking about it at the last music show so we decided to come and watch our new friend." Taeyang said.  "Aren't you guys like extremely busy?" I asked.  "We cleared our schedule ahead of time." TOP said simply.  "This is awesome!" I said excitedly.  "We already have so many other groups coming to watch too, and now some of the most influential people in Kpop are here as well." I said in a rush.  They smiled and I brought them with me back into the bus.  "Sit anywhere." I said.  And they sat together in the row by my seat.  "Kyungmi unnie, we're going to need like a VIP area for all the groups who are coming..." I said.  "We can arrange that." She said.  We were the only ones in the bus since the others were rehearsing or swimming.  As the day went on, the other groups came and the fans were lining up to get into the showcase.  It was funny since all of the guests and fans were in swim wear and the were being supplied with free floaties to sit in/on during the show.

 

At exactly 5 pm, we were ready to go and the show was starting.  The sunset in the background added to the awesome stage and I was super excited.  There was a little area where the idols were standing and it was cut off by life preservers.  "Girls, come over here." Haejin said to us and we gathered backstage.  "I hope you guys aren't as nevous as me." She said.  We all giggled.  "We have to our best out there today to make a good impression.  Then we can celebrate tonight." She said.  "BBQ?" Isul asked.  "Yah..." Minah said.  We burst into laughter again.  "Okay guys, let's knock them away." Haejin said.  We did a fighting cheer together and then with Infinite as well.  A prerecorded voice announced that the show was going to start and the crowd started to cheer.  We went onto the stage and then the music for Crazy Day started.

 

The show continued and Infinite gained many cheers from the crowd and we entertained the fans with our truthful answers to the interview questions at the end.  For our individual performances, we were all put at different spots on the stage. Since the stage was shaped like a capital I, there were five spots available. Jaein performed on the left side of the main stage, I performed in the right side of the main stage, Minah performed on the left side of the outer stage, and Isul performed on the right side of the outer stage.  Haejin performed in the middle of the part that connected the outer and main stages.  We each wore different outfits to match the songs.  Then we did the special stages with Infinite and the nervousness was going away.  After the special stages with Infinite, Woohyun and Sungyeol talked a little bit before they got changed, Infinite would come into the Chinese dance halfway through so they had time to change.  After the quick change, we waited for them to come off the stage and then we got into our places with the fans in hand.  Thankfully none of us dropped the fans at all and the same went for Infinite.  The rest of the performances went on and then we got to the interviews.  We answered questions from global fans as well as questions from people in the crowd in front of us.  The ending consisted of Tasha's song Get It In and all of the MVP guests were allowed on the stage as well to sing.