First Episode of Newbies~ Part 2

Jewels

I started to wake up after the movement, but I didn't process what was going on.  When I realized what was going on, I started to panic and squirm.  I was pulled into a room and the lights were .  "Annyeong Yoora-sshi.  Don't worry, it's just us." Hyori said.  "Omo, I thought I was being kidnapped!" I whispered loudly.  The other two hosts laughed and Hyori smiled.  "So what am I doing here?" I asked and then I yawned.  "So cute!!" Hyori squealed and then she pinched my cheeks.  "Anyways, you are here because we have a mission for you." Simon said.  Boom handed you a mission card and you read it outloud.  "Choose two people who aren't in Jewels to help you complete these tasks: Go grocery shopping, make breakfast, and set up for the morning quiz." I read.  There was another part at the bottom so I read that too.  "You and the other two people will be able to avoid the consequences of the quiz."  "So, you just need to pick two people." Boom said.  I thought for a little bit and chose my two people.  "You have to wake them up without waking the others up." Simon said.  I nodded and they told me to go get the two people.

 

I walked out and went back to the room where everyone was sleeping.  I slowly opened the door and the camera followed me into the room.  I walked over to Baekho and poked his cheeks.  "Baekho oppa, wake up." I whispered.  He opened one eye and sat up.  He rubbed his eyes cutely and I smiled.  "Stay here, don't fall back asleep." I said as I got up.  He was still half asleep but he just sat there.  I slowly made my way over to my next target.  I squatted near Xiumin and shook him slightly.  "Wake up." I whispered.  He rolled over and curled up under the covers.  "Aish." I said.  "Oppaaa~" I whispered as I shook him again.  He sat up abrubtly and crashed into my head.  I bit back the slight pain and I felt myself falling backwards.  He pulled me back and we rolled from his pull force.  He was now on top of me and my back was on the cushiony covers.  He instantly moved away and rubbed the back of his neck and I smiled.  "Kaja." I said and I pulled him up and Baekho stood and followed. 

 

"We have to go grocery shopping for breakfast." I said as we walked to the changing rooms.  "Why did you choose us?" Xiumin asked.  "I don't know really, I feel like you guys would be good cooks.  I know D.O might be better, but he's so cranky about the kitchen." I said.  I remembered how he kept on putting everything I took out, back to where it was supposed to go before I even used it while we were making dinner the night before.  They both chuckled and we separated into the dressing rooms.  I changed into an outfit:

(Hair style)

 

I walked out of the dressing room and headed to the van where the two guys were waiting.  "You guys are immune to the consequences of the game later." I explained to them on the ride to the grocery store.  We bought the stuff and came back to the house.  We worked together to make breakfast and we got it done pretty quickly.  "Now we have to wake everyone up and set up for the quiz." I said as I remembered the mission.  We woke everyone up and they changed out of their animal pajamas.  They gathered in the large room with the cool lights where we set up the table and the things for the quiz.  The three of us went to start eating and the others looked at us like 'what do you guys think you're doing?'.  The three of us watched the quiz and since they were all only half awake, their answers were way off and they were really funny.  After the game was over, the five people with the least amount of points had to clean up after they all ate breakfast.  The filming ended after that and we were taken back home afterwards. 

 

________________________

Sorry for the short chapter but I had the first part of my regionals tournament today and I was really banked for time since I had homework and projects to do as well.  Wish me luck for tomorrow!

-infinitesummer623