Everything changes once more.

Tell me it can change

I closed the door quickly behind me and sat down on the floor. I quickly cleaned my face from tears and got up. I left my bag next to kitchen's door and went to the living room. Tofu got up when he saw me. I smiled softly and played with it a little.

I sat down on the sofa and closed my eyes. It wasn't long until someone knocked the door. No one came to visit me, so I was weirded out as I got up from the sofa.

"Who's there?" Who knew about this house? My aunt, uncle, cousins. No one from school except principal maybe. 

Oh no... Jongin knew. 

He was a stalker of mine last year. He had even left my homework when I didn't go to school. I had thought he liked me for a while. Then I learnt it was just a bet to see if I would fall for him.

I didn't. He was a bodyguard-like person. He would help me out whenever I needed it. He would talk to me, hoping I would answer. But he didn't love or like me. 

"It's-it's me." His voice. That day was the day I hated his voice. Bad things, very bad things happened when I heard it. 

I fell in love, I learn he has a girlfriend, Jongin comes to 'guard' me. 

Not again, I was scared to open the door. So, I stood still for a second. 

Why would he come here? How did he learn? Did he and Jongin become friends in thirty minutes? 

That was not possible, Jongin wouldn't give my adress away. It was like a secret about me. I was really all alone and no one except few knew it.

"I'll wait until you open the door." I heard a sigh and the door shook a little. I guessed he sat down and was really waiting for me to open the door.

I hesitated. About a lot of things. 

What would change now that he had come to my house? What would change if I opened the door? 

Had he misunderstood me crying? Was he angry?

I took small steps and mumbled to the door that I was opening it. I gave him some time before opening the door.

He was sitting at the entrance, he was looking towards me. His eyes sparkling with happiness, as if he was a kitten searching for a home.

"Come in, it's getting cold." I said, surprising myself. I walked back in and sighed in content as the house was tidy. He told me that he had learned the adress from Suho hyung and he wanted to apologize for letting me go back then. 

He wanted to apologize. I didn't want him to say sorry about letting me go. I wanted him to say sorry because I had already fallen.

It was only the first day and he had changed my life. 

I wanted to change, if he was going to be in my life. I totally didn't mind it at all. 

But, the question was, did he want me in his life? As a lover? As a boyfriend? 

"Look..." I was caught off guard and panicked for a second before I looked at him and relaxed. He had closed the door and he was right behind me. I walked into the living room and sat down again.

I sighed and made a gesture at him to make him come and sit next to me. He nodded and sat down next to me. I picked my feet off the ground and wrapped my arms around my knees. He put his hands on top of my knees.

"I... I am confused. That's why I came here." Confused? You wouldn't say? 

Who was confused, you or me? Love was confusing, loving someone who has a lover was confusing, feeling things you hadn't feel in a while was confusing. Hell yes, it was really confusing. I was really angry at him inside but I couldn't bring myself to yell at him. So I kept quiet.

"I have a girlfriend, you know; you saw us fighting-" I swallowed tears back and simply nodded. I inhaled a deep breath, as he went on.

"But we're not good. I'm gonna be honest because I hate lying." We're not good? What could that mean? I was more confused and I raised an eyebrow at his expression. He wasn't comfortable, he looked scared.

"I thought I loved her but... today was a crazy day and everything went wrong and right and..." He thought he loved her? What? He didn't love her then? He looked around before closing his eyes and continuing.

"I am really interested in you. I-Suho hyung didn't tell me to look after you. I told him I would." I froze at his words. 

Did he really just say that? He was... he liked...

"Chan..? You really..?" He nodded and looked at me with a flushed face. I looked at him with wide eyes and tried to comprehend it again.

I loved him.

He was interested in me.

My heart was beating so fast that I was sure he could hear it. 

Probably that's why he was smiling.

 

If you're thinking "they got together too easily!", please read next chapters ^^ I have evil plans~ muhaha ^_^

I had fun picturing Baekhyun in my mind, I hope I wrote the things I imagined as well <3

Thanks for reading/commenting and subscribing <3

luv.