Not alone, not anymore.

Tell me it can change

One week later, I learned that Jongin has a boyfriend. What the hell, right? Who could listen to his voice everyday?! I was surprised and worried for the other person. I didn't really mind him being gay. I didn't care, would be better I think. They didn't start dating yesterday or last week... It had been two years! I didn't know and I didn't care. Maybe he would leave me alone, that's all I wanted. 

As he started to hang around less and less, I was grateful for the other guy, whom I didn't know at all... Was he in our school? Was he one of the bullies? Out of blue, I started getting curious but I didn't want to act out of character, so I just kept quiet. 

One day, I was chewing on the "thing" they call meat at lunch and suddenly I heard a different voice in close range.

"Would you mind if I sat here?" I raised my head and looked. There was a guy who looked younger than me, with a smile on his face. He looked friendly but as I was neither friendly nor kind, I ignored him and kept eating. He leaned down and got into my line of sight again, tilted his head and sat down. 

He was really short. When he sat, I didn't have to raise my head to see his face. He must have been new. I didn't know anyone like him. I didn't know any new students either but hey, new ones were always popular. What the hell was he doing here then?

"I'm Suho. What's your name?" Keep ignoring, maybe he'd go away.

"You're not talkative then?" That annoying smile should leave his face; but I couldn't bring myself to tell him to piss off. I just sighed and raised my head, resting my chin on my hand.

"Baekhyun and no." It was way too hard for me to talk beyond that point. I was too tired to think about other people's feelings. So I had just given up talking. It was easier. 

Every once in a while, someone like this Suho guy would come. They would eventually go away or just leave me on the first day. It would be obvious from the way they talked.

"You're the loner one in this school? Do you want to become friends?" I raised an eyebrow at his words. Was being friends that easy? Just a 'yes' and we would be friends? No, it was never easy and it was always painful.

I didn't give any reaction to his question. Our eyes met and he just smiled more. He somehow knew I wouldn't talk.

"Me and my two friends come over to this school today. They are touring around the school but I wanted to meet people rather than walking, so I came here." He gave away this energetic feeling, that made your body tingle. It was something that I didn't feel for a long while. I didn't know why but I didn't mind him sitting here, across me and talking in his childish voice. I didn't want to talk, no. But listening didn't annoy me, only for this time.

His excited face and smile didn't make me feel like running away from him. He gave away this... mother feeling. That I had never felt before. 

"Sehun was like you as well. He had grown up alone so he wasn't used to talking but I helped him and he's worse than me." Was someone pulling my cheeks? Or... did I feel like smiling? It felt weird, I wanted to just grab a mirror and look at myself fighting the smile. It didn't work. I felt like there was a person pulling my cheeks and it was awkward.

Suho, who looked as if there was a spider on my face, must have thought I looked awkward too.

It was. I hadn't smiled since I was... I don't remember. Everything was blurry and... that one smile. It had made me forget everything.

I wasn't alone, not anymore. 

Therefore, everything would change. Suho, who was two years older than me but had to leave school for three years, hyung would come to my table at lunch everyday. 

It felt different to be not alone. The house I lived in was not just a house anymore. Even Tofu looked more lively. I had cleaned everything. I had started to eat meals properly and took care of myself. 

I don't even know but in one week, the difference between old and new me was incredible. Just seven days after I met Suho hyung, two girls came to me and asked if I was a new student. I just shrugged and left them behind.

Let them think what they want to think. As always, it was better to keep quiet. 

I didn't talk to anyone except Suho hyung and he was exceptionally nice to me. I loved that, he was like the hyung I never had. He took care of me, treated me lunch, bought coffee for me and such. 

Since he was different, people started to think he was different as well. I had seen the looks Jongin had sent us -how did I see? I was curious about his boyfriend; who is named Kyungsoo- and I was kinda worried. Bullies at the school didn't like me and this 'new guy' was hanging around me so it was bound to end bad. I always kept an eye on Jongin. If anyone would do something, it would be because of Jongin. He was just annoyed by me, I guess. We never talked about why he always came over to my table. 

Anyway. Suho hyung was different, but not like people thought. We were close friends. Since his two friends -whom I'd never met- had left him alone, he would always hang out with me.

One day, he decided that it was enough, so just ten minutes before the lunch ended, he got up and grabbed my wrist.

"C'mon, I'm ending it today!" I got up, with a confused face, and followed him to the backyard. I didn't know where we were going but I had decided to trust him on the day we had met. 

We walked around and walked more and more. Finally, the janitor's house(!) was seen. He yelled that Sehun's name and a head popped from behind the house. He had bowl cut and he was, I must say, handsome. He looked uninterested. 

"sup." was all he said. Suho hyung got a small rock from the ground and threw it to Sehun. It didn't hit him, of course, but it made him get up and greet us. So, I met this Sehun guy. It was really hard to believe he was a loner. As we were talking, I saw Suho hyung go behind the house. Sehun was talking about their old school as Suho hyung came back next to us with an iPod in his hand. I just raised an eyebrow and kept listening to Sehun, until...

"Suho-hyuuuung~~" A voice cut Sehun off. Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed. Suho hyung hid the iPod in his jacket and I just looked around, once again confused. A tall, and I mean tall guy came out. Fluffy hair, big eyes, cute cheeks and a deep voice.

"Oh, hi. I'm Chanyeol." ...oh my God... please no. 

 

Nothing to say~ I was debating it... Whether Chanyeol should enter or not... He kinda did :P So, comment and subscribe~

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing <3