Holding back, it's too early!

Tell me it can change

*chanyeol's pov.

"But... let's get to know each other as we date." My head snapped up and I looked at him with wide eyes. He was smiling with a flushed face. I bit my lip, not knowing what to do.

I wanted to hug him and tell him I'd love to date him but I didn't know how he would react. Only time I tested it was when I had kissed his cheek in the morning. He was as red as a tomato and was probably gonna get angry at me but as I grabbed his hand, he was distracted and forgot about the kiss... for a while. I kinda hoped it wouldn't be something we would talk about.

I had just felt about it. Did you even see his cheeks?! He was the cutest thing ever! And he loved me!

Just how lucky could I be? C'mon.

"I didn't know you wore glasses." I smiled a little, it was a new thing he learnt about me~ I scooted closer to him and wrapped an arm around his waist -as I knew he liked that- while I started to talk about myself.

"I am hypermetropic. I hate lying. I love rapping-" He cut me off as he poked my side, I looked at him with wide eyes. He smiled a little and hid his face in my chest.

"I want to learn things about you, yes. But as time goes by, please." I chuckled and rested my chin on this head. He pulled his head away and I pouted. The red face came back full force and I smiled.

I wanted him to stay with me, always. He made me think of the things I had never thought. He made me feel weird and giddy. 

I was almost sure he was the one. 

"I hate tall guys." He suddently said, mumbling his words into my shirt. I frowned, what did that mean? I was... well... pretty tall. I couldn't help it, I was born taller than other babies, then I grew up faster and taller. I sighed, not knowing what to do or say.

Did it mean he didn't want to be near me?

"I hate being short. I feel like I can be crushed underneath tall people's feet." I let him go and he looked up to me.

That was what he was worried about? I tilted my head and he locked his gaze on my eyes. I smiled and answered, finally an answer finding its way to my mind.

"But that way I can hold you close and warm you when you're cold. You don't have to look down to hide your blushing face or try weird things to smell me." He blushed as soon as I finished my words. I tilted my head down to get into his line of sight while he looked down again. I winked at him and he slapped my arm softly. 

I must say he slaps like a little girl.

"Why would I smell you? Idiot." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around him, kissing his red cheek and smiling. He turned his face away, trying to avoid me but I kissed his neck instead, to get his attention. He panicked for a second, not used to skinship. 

"Because you'll miss me when I'm gone and you'll try to link my scent with something to remember me." I whispered lightly into his ear, closing my eyes and resting my forehead on the side of his head. He held still, letting me hold him. 

"But probably after a while you won't need that." I said, quieter than before. But as my mouth was next to his ear, he shivered slightly and slightly turned his head towards me.

"Because you'll be next to me a lot." He whispered back, a small hope showing in his voice. I moved my head back and he looked at me. 

We were so close, his breath hit my cheek and I could feel his heart beat rapidly. He probably could feel mine as well. 

"Not a lot. I'll be next to you forever." I said, with a calm voice. Surprising myself with my own reaction, I didn't move. I didn't want to move away, that was the closest we could stay that time. I couldn't move closer or my lips would touch his jaw and he would get scared.

"I'd like that." His lips moved as I was concentrating on how close our faces were. I comprehended the words as his arms made their way towards my waist. He hugged me back and kissed my cheek softly. 

That was our confession, like it or not, we were forever from then on.

No matter what they said, no matter what they did.

Our hearts were together, strung by destiny. 

 

Helloooo. 

A surprise birthday party was held by my friends today! WOOOW. It was fun. I ate too much cake in just two days, lol.

BTW, I realized people called me author, I'm Ashley! 

Even though it was a little short, this was a cheerful nice chapter, I felt giddy while writing :D

Go and follow my tumblr: whut up kreaase.

Thank you all for commenting, reading and subscribing!

50 subscribers <3 <3 Thank you all :)