Side by side.

Tell me it can change

I didn't want to go to school at all.

I could imagine all the things Suho hyung, Chanyeol and Jongin was going to say and I dreaded it. I didn't want to step outside. 

The weather was perfect, contradicting my mood. I cursed my fate silently. 

I grabbed my bag and opened the door.  

A heavy thing fell to my feet and for a second, I thought it was a corpse. 

It turned out to be Chanyeol.

His huge body stopped me from moving and his huge eyes were looking at me, shining with hope. 

I wanted to ignore him, I really did. I was just going to push him off and lock the door, then walk to the school as if I hadn't seen him.

But he winked at me.

He winked at me and my whole body gave red alarm. 

It was the cutest thing you could ever see. But I was angry, I was furious -no, really- and I had to stand by my own words. I swallowed a knot that had appeared in my throat and pushed him off a little. His ears fell, as if he was a dog. 

He was worse than Tofu. 

Tofu was... you could stand against its adorableness.

Chanyeol... Well...

I pushed him a little more and probably annoyed, he stood up. I locked the door behind me and passed by him, avoiding touching him. 

"Good morning to you too, love." The red alarm sounds increased and I was sure I was as red as tomatoes.

I was about to say that I wasn't his love when he planted a kiss on my left cheek. He smiled and took my hand in his.

I tried to pull my hand back but he wouldn't let go. He told me he wanted me to talk to Jongin. He swore on everything he had that he hadn't spoken with him since they two met in front of me. 

I snickered and he said that I was included in everything he had. 

I, once again, blushed. 

I wasn't going to believe that easily. I knew it wouldn't be this easy. 

I knew I was going to be hurt along the way and he wasn't going to be with me on this road.

But I tried to ignore my own pessimistic thoughts as his hold on my hand tightened.

Everything felt alright as we walked side by side.

 

---lunch.

"You will stay away from Jongin." I was dumbfounded. Who was this guy? He had bigger eyes than Chanyeol, he had kinda... charisma I guess... But he looked awkward... and embarassed. I looked around and raised an eyebrow when I didn't see either Suho hyung or Jongin.

"Who're you?" I asked quietly as I kept eating my lunch. He sat across me.

What was with people sitting with me? I didn't want anyone around.

"I'm Kyungsoo, his boyfriend." Oh, oh. This was the infamous Kyungsoo then. I tilted my head and examined him a little more.

He looked cute actually.

Not Chanyeol-cute but normal-cute. 

I nodded and asked him why he had suddenly came here and told me to stay away from that idiot. He told me about yesterday. 

"He was mad, furious. I got him to calm down but he was pretty upset." He also told me Jongin had told him my name when he asked him what happened.

I wasn't included in the story, I hoped. 

But I was, God damn it, I was.

Jongin had told him all about last year. Kyungsoo told me about the details I didn't know.

Jongin had cut himself because of me. He was the only person he had and I had... let him down.

I felt deeply sorry and responsible. I ignored that and told Kyungsoo that I'd be careful around Jongin.

"I'll talk to him, though. There are some things that need to be solved." He nodded and smiles slightly.

"We will get along well, Byun." He called me Byun too? That was a shame but it was nice to know someone cared about Jongin as much as this guy.

Everything was past now and I had to look forward. 

So I got up and left the cafeteria to search for Jongin. I guessed he was at the garden. I walked through the corridors I knew well. I sighed as I saw him lay down on the grass. I felt responsible once again.

"Hey." I could only say as I sat next to him. He looked at me with wide eyes. He wasn't expecting me to be this close to him, I guessed. I wanted to smile and assure him that I hold no grudge about him but I needed to know.

"Did you and Chanyeol have a talk yesterday?"

 

I'm going to do a cliffhanger ^_^ It's a cliffhanger because things will change from then on <.< 

Go and follow my writer!tumblr XD fourdimensionchange(dot)tumblr(dot)com

^^ Leave comments and subscribe!

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing so far <3 Luv yall.