He's the one for me.

Tell me it can change

*chanyeol pov.  /short chapter warning, it's kinda like a drabble. ;) going to write a long one for the third chapter -i may send it tomorrow though-

goes well with this song (JYPark You're the one)

 

It was as perfect as I predicted it would be. The redness never left Baekhyun's face, along with a smile. 

I was sad when I saw him with red eyes and a frown on his face. I should have known better than leaving the note in his room though, it was my fault. I never wanted to see him upset. The smile fit him so well, he looked like an angel.

And also my heart beated so fast when he smiled. 

I never knew I would meet someone like him in that school. If I knew, I would have come sooner. 

He was so cute. Being embarassed because of the clothes he wore, or things I said. But the sparkle in his eyes never disappeared. From the second he saw me in the evening, until I took him home -because then he looked sad that it was over- his eyes were filled with love and happiness. 

That was how I wanted to see him. Always.

I wouldn't even hesitate. Because I knew he was the one for me. 

Even with pyjamas, messy hair; he was still the cutest thing alive. 

With eyeliner and some y clothing, he would become a beast. Everyone would look at him. (and it would end with me being jealous)

I couldn't help being jealous, because he was everyone's dream. He was everything you could ever want. He'd cry over you, he'd worry over you and he'd love you like crazy.

Who wouldn't want that? 

He was the one for me.

Every second passing made my heart beat faster, every glance he threw at me made my stomach jump. Everything about him made me crazy.

There was nothing to hesitate about.

We were forever, our love was forever.