We are forever.

Tell me it can change

I love the way my rings sparkle. Even more than the sun, more than how the moon reflects on the sea. 

Even when it doesn't sparkle, I just feel warm from looking at them-oh? I forgot to introduce myself.

Hello, I'm Byun Baekhyun. I'm 21. I'm studying at Seoul Arts University, my major is modern music. I love singing, walking around the city and...

Chanyeol. I love him. 

I'll introduce him too. His full name is Park Chanyeol. He's 21 as well. He's a trainee at a company. He loves rapping, being cheesy and sleeping. 

He's my boyfriend. 

God, I always make this mistake, he is not my boyfriend anymore. 

He is my husband. 

And today is our fifth year anniversary. It has been four years since we got married. We bought a house and decorated it and stuff... It just feels homely.

I was a loner, only five years ago. I was bullied and ignored. I ignored everyone as well, as long as they didn't push me against a wall and beat the out of me. I didn't have a family. I only had a dog, Tofu. 

It died three years ago. I remember crying for a week. I always get upset when I remember him. 

But I like to call Chanyeol a dog, he's into skinship and he is cute and all... He has these huge -and i mean it- eyes.

He is my soulmate. But he doesn't like me calling us that. I really don't know why, but I think it fits well. 

We can't live without eachother and we can't be with other people. What other word can you use? 

Whatever, let's go back to my story. 

My parents were dead and I only had an aunt who hated me. She wanted me to shut up, or rather disappear. So she gave me an abandoned house of hers. I did my best to make it look better but it was lonely, silent and shadowy.

I hated it. 

Until, I saw face of an angel. He made me cry and smile on the first day we met. He made me feel hopeless. 

But he waited in front of my house, stood up to people to be with me. 

He left his family and he worked hard for us.

For me.

For me, he was infinity and beyond. Love and adoration.

He was the reason why I smiled again, left my insecurities behind and walked forward. 

I hugged music close, once again.

I changed. 

"Baek?!" Oh, he's calling for me. His attractive deep voice rings in my head. His big eyes and cute smile appears in front of my eyes. I can't help smiling, when I look at him.

He walks closer, I scoot over to make place for him. He sits down and his arms find their way on my waist immediately. His soft lips touch my cheek and I blush a little.

I couldn't get used to his skinship, my heart beats twice more when he comes closer... What can I do?

 

 

Let me tell you guys this.

You might be lonely, you might be hurt. But it all passes. 

You just have to look up and walk forward.

Maybe you couldn't see the love of your life because you were looking down.

Just let me tell you it can change.

 

 

HELLO.

THIS STORY IS OVER.

THIS CHAPTER . SORRY BUT I COULDN'T REALLY CONVEY MY FEELINGS. 

BUT I LOVED THISS

MY FIRST FIC.

THANK YOU ALL FOR SUBSCRIBING READING AND COMMENTING

IM FEELING YOUR LOVE.

go here and request for the next fanfic~ I'm planning to do an oneshot first. 

GO GO GO AND FOLLOW/ASK/REQUEST or do whatever you want to do~ 

Luv yall. Ashley.