Smile for me.

Tell me it can change

*baekhyun pov-since it's his birthday <3

 

I had been crying for three hours in my room when I heard a noise downstairs. Did I forget to feed Tofu? I wiped my tears and got up. I felt really exhausted, I didn't want to walk but I went downstairs slowly. I looked around to see living room's light open. I frowned and leaned forward, trying to see Tofu. But he wasn't around. I rubbed my eyes and went into living room.

Chanyeol was sitting at the middle of sofa. 

His hair was curly, rather than fluffy. He looked serious, he had white pants and a blue shirt. I was in my old pyjamas, my eyes red from crying and my hair messy. 

I considered running back t my room but I walked forward instead. Suddenly I found the power to go forward, I entered his sight and he raised his head. A small frown was on his face, but he looked more handsome than ever.

"Did you misunderstand that note?" He said with a low voice, pointing at the crumpled paper. I sat down on the floor, just watching him and not answering. 

"Baekhyun?" He leaned down and came closer to me. I was pretty excited, even though I didn't know why. He put his hand on my forehead and I jerked back. He frowned more. I got up quickly, pushing myself off the floor.

"You are tired of me, aren't you?" I asked with a weak voice, my throat hurting from crying. I brought a hand up to my neck and held it as if it would help my throat. I frowned and took a step back. 

I hadn't misunderstood, it was what that note meant.

"You did, I see." What? I hadn't misunderstood it, it was clear! I knew he had left to-

Where was the band-aid on his forehead? Why did he look so healthy?

I seriously considered that I was dreaming for a second.

"That explains your state. Come here, I'm still bad at walking." What explained my state? What was my state? Did I look that bad? 

I frowned more and took one more step back. He wasn't fully healthy then, his forehead looked fine but maybe bruises and his ankles still hurt. 

Look at me, I was worrying about him when he was the one who left! 

He made a gesture with his hand and leaned forward to grab my wrist. He couldn't catch it but as he flinched -probably made a movement he shouldn't have done- I walked and sat as far as possible from him. He managed to grab me that time and pulled me closer, I fell into his lap. 

Luckily, I landed in a place that was safe, he wasn't hurt. I tried to make him let go of me but he held me tighter. 

"You misunderstood, Baek. I left another note too, it was in your room; didn't you see that one?" What? There was a second note and I was worrying over nothing? But how didn't I see that? 

Oh... Because I ran downstairs, it must have moved somewhere else in the room and next time I entered the room, I was crying.

That explained a lot.

"I wrote that I'd be back in three hours to pick you up and you had to wear something fancy." His words confused me even more. I had to wear fancy and he was going to... pick me up? We had a date, then?

I didn't know about that at all. I was in my pyjamas.

"You know what? Stay like this, even if you wear something fancy or wear pyjamas like this, it won't change the fact you are the most perfect person on the earth. You are mine, I love you like this or like that so we can just go like this." I shook my head quickly but he grabbed me and held me in bridal style. 

What was happening? I was in pyjamas and he was so handsome and we were going somewhere..?

"No no, you can't carry me, you're not-" He interrupted me and rolled his eyes.

"I am tired of waiting for the special day, so let me make today a special day, okay? Ssh.." My eyes widened as he gave me the most beautiful smile. I kept quiet as he walked out of the house slowly. 

There was a sports car. What was that all about? He hadn't made me wear my shoes so I thought we were going to his house but he didn't give me any clue or whatsoever about where we were going. 

He was smiling widely through journey. He told me that he didn't know I loved him this much.

I answered by blushing. As we stopped for the red light, he kissed my cheek and whispered into my ear, 'You're so beautiful.'

I forgot about everything. What kind of car we were in, what was I wearing, where were we going... Nothing mattered. It was just him and I, that was all and I loved it. 

As we came to a stop, I looked around to see nothing. There was no buildings around. Nothing. Except the beautiful beach. 

He held me in bridal style once more -I didn't say anything about the flinch when he bent down to hold me- and he walked to the beach. As he stepped on the sand, he let me stand and he took off his shoes. 

Two men stood on our way, one of them, I recognized, was Sehun. He had a suit on him and his hair done handsomely. Next to him was a boy with yellowish hair, he had a cute face, I didn't know he was but he was smiling at us.

"Baek, you know Sehun and this is his boyfriend Luhan." I nodded at them and tried to hide behind Chanyeol, embarassed by my clothing. He pushed me forward and smiled at me. They wouldn't mind, I guessed. As we walked past them, I understood why he hadn't made me wear shoes. Sand felt relaxing under my feet, I looked forward to see a table with two chairs. The table wasn't so big, only two plates and two candles were on it. It was specially picked to be intimate, probably.

I was caught off guard as someone started to sing behind me. It was Luhan and Sehun had a guitar to accompany him. It sounded really good, I couldn't help but smile. 

Chanyeol pulled my chair back and made me sit, then he went across and sat down as well. He had a small smile on his lips; a little doubtful, a little mischievous. I looked at his eyes and he was looking at me as well, his chin resting on his hand. I blushed again, his gaze was too direct, too strong for me to handle.

"Welcome, gentlemen. Tonight is the one month anniversary of Baekhyun and Chanyeol couple. Or, as you may call it, 'the special day'." I looked up surprisedly, as Suho-hyung's voice hit my ear. He was also in suits, I sighed a little -but made sure Chanyeol didn't hear it- and smiled again. Another voice, which I barely recognized, started talking. 

"Today, me and my boyfriend Suho, will be serving for you two; please enjoy your date." It was Lay, with his weird accent. I smiled more as I saw him smile widely. He was dating Suho-hyung, huh? That was interesting. And, from their looks, they were really happy. 

I nodded as Chanyeol told them to bring everything in order he said before. They nodded and left. 

"Today... is our one month?" I thought it was like third week, when did the time pass so quickly? Chanyeol pouted and I kicked his not-hurting leg a little. He acted as if it hurt but I ignored him and looked around.

It wasn't very light but it was very romantic. The moon was reflecting from the water and there was nothing else in sight. A weak wind came and left once in a while, making us inhale sea's scent. A romantic song was being sung by Luhan and Sehun in the background. 

And I had one giant that was very handsome in front of me. 

Could it be any better?

 

HELLO.

FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY.

GO AND REQUEST FOR THE NEW FANFIC NOW. (you can request in the comments here too :D)

GO GO. here is the link. click click.

GO.

thanks for everything (reading, commenting, requesting, subscribing~) 

I luv yall <3