Today is the special day!

Tell me it can change

*baekhyun's pov.

 

It was amazing. It soon became darker and it was really romantic. I was easily impressed by everything but I am sure everyone would be amazed. A love song was being played, live and full with emotions. Two smiling waiters waiting for any wishes or orders and even weather was on our side. 

And after it all, the small wind that played with Chanyeol's hair, the smile that only disappeared when he was drinking water, his eyes that never left me. One of his hands always held my hand, he never looked around as if I was the most beautiful thing no matter what.

I had forgotten all my insecurities, for a glance from him. 

I had even forgotten that I was wearing pyjamas, it didn't matter. Because he didn't care and I couldn't give a thought about what other people would think, after his eyes met mine.

One month ago, that day I had met him. I knew he would make a change in my life, I mean, if someone makes you cry from the first day you met them, doesn't that mean something?

It did, and sitting across him on the beach, it meant more than anything.

It was amazing. That day was perfect for me.

Because I was nothing I used to be before meeting him. Yes, I would never wear pyjamas while going outside, that's what.

 

That was a joke. Okay, moving on; he was my angel.

It wasn't anything ordinary, our relationship. We were meant for eachother. 

And we ended that way, fortunately. 

From head to toes, he was angelic. His smile, his cute face and whenever he wanted, his charisma. His voice which didn't fit his looks, his childish-ness which didn't fit his age. 

I loved him for all he had. I always had a hard time understanding why he loved me.

I always thought, it was a debt. Because I always lived under bad conditions. Everywhere I went, everyone hated me. Everything I did, I failed. 

But then I met an angel, he was named 'Suho'. He was sent to help me out. 

And I met the angel, Chanyeol. Love of my life and my soulmate.

"Baek?" The deep voice interrupted my stupid thoughts. I smiled at him, shaking my head and telling him I had just spaced out. He tilted his head cutely and  asked me if I was okay. 

"I have never been better." In the past, I had many regrets. I had liked only one person before Chanyeol. He was a loner, but he was in a worse state. His parents were very poor, he had the highest marks and no friends. He was bullied everyday but he would come to school everyday, even if he knew what would happen. 

It was like he was proud of himself, no matter what. 

That was what I liked in him, I only knew his name, it was Jongdae. He was a handsome boy, but I think no one had time to see him much. 

He had transferred schools, just in two weeks. So, it was my turn. They had told me he liked me, making fun of him while bullying me. It hurt my heart more than body to hear those words about him.

Until Jongin stopped them. Bullies were everywhere though, they waited until I left school, they pulled me to the back of the school... First year was a nightmare.

Second year, they were expelled and I was silent, I didn't say anything. It went rather quickly.

Third year was... well, different. Jongin was by my side wherever I went. We shared a lot of things. But not all things we hid. 

That was why I didn't know he liked me when he confessed. He was close with two or three other people too, he did the same things to them as well. I didn't think of it as suspicious. 

I was reminded of hardest times of my life as I watched Chanyeol.

"The view is very beautiful, isn't it?" I said, turning my head to the side. Luhan's voice stopped and Sehun started rapping quietly to a love song whose lyrics I couldn't quite know. 

I knew Chanyeol was looking at me, his back resting on the chair. It was only a question to push his attention somewhere else, so I could breathe properly. The embarrassment was a little pressuring. 

...

Okay, it was because I wanted to look at him, okay? Whenever I looked at him properly, he got this smirk -which made me blush everytime- and I had to turn my head.

But that didn't work as planned. 

He kept looking at me, leaning forward and resting his chin on his hand.

"Yes, very very beautiful." I closed my eyes for a second to calm down and breathed in and out quickly.

Then, I felt a pair of lips touch my cheek. I reddened even more and opened my eyes to look at him.

God. His eyes... Just so perfect and so... full of love. Full of adoration. I just couldn't look away after our gazes met. He smirked as I bit my lip, a little embarassed. 

"Baekhyun..." His voice rang in my head, making me shiver visibly. It was hard to not look at him, it was impossible. 

I could only understand I would never be lonely again. Not only friends I made, Chanyeol too.

All the walls I had built as I grew up, had came down on the same day we met. His every glance, every smile would break the wall without any noise. 

All the hurt I had felt since I was born was gone, I only felt happiness and love. My heart beated too fast. But I liked it, hoping it would be like this forever. He would smile whenever our eyes met, our hands warming eachother's. 

While I was smiling like an idiot and thinking about the changes in my life, Chanyeol had got up from his seat and was standing next to me. He poked me a little -making me laugh as I was ticklish- and I turned to him. My eyes widened as he kissed my cheek quickly but didn't lean away.

"We haven't been together for long but you made me feel all the things I thought I could never feel."

What? Why-how could he read my thoughts? I was just thinking the same thing seconds ago.

"I would never hesitate to tell anyone you're my love, my soulmate, everything."

My heart quickened its beating as a smile found its way on his face, taking in my wide eyes and red cheeks.

"I am hesitating about this though, because I... I don't know how you'd feel about this."

I frowned a little as I saw something hold him back, he was truely hesitating, even his eyes looked different. 

I was about to say something when he leaned in and kissed me.

It was heaven, his lips were soft against mine. I might have let out a voice of satisfaction -i know it's a moan but I didn't want to admit that- and wrapped my arms around his neck quickly. 

It was my first kiss, but I was hundred percent sure it couldn't have been better. 

I felt him smile and I pulled him closer, his arms wrapping around my waist and tilting his head to deepen the kiss. 

It was also our first kiss. We both were waiting for it to be special. We didn't want to boast, we just wanted to remember it in a good way, in between all the bad things.

He pulled away but didn't let go of me, looking directly into my eyes from a small distance. He whispered against my lips, his breath making me shiver.

"I want us to be together forever, so I bought us promise rings." I smiled widely and raised an eyebrow. He did the same, not knowing what I was waiting for.

"Aren't you gonna ask?" He laughed and pecked me before letting me go and getting down on one knee. Wha-didn't he say promise rings?! I panicked for a second then looked at him with confused eyes.

"Will you stay with me forever?" You could take it as a propose or just a promise but for me, it was only the most important words in my life. He loved me too, he wanted me closer to him, he wanted me on his side. I couldn't want for something more, I didn't need a ring. Only him.

He took out a box and opened it, it totally felt like a propose on that second. He took out one of the rings and put it on my ring finger. I took the other one and put it on his finger too, pulling his hand and kissing it. From the way his eyes widened, I knew he wasn't waiting for me to do something like that. He smiled and I smiled, our rings sparkling in moon light. 

"I'll ask you to marry me on our first anniversary." 

He knew my answer already with the look on his face.

 

 

 

 

//OMG. SUPER DUPER LATE update.

Next update will be the end of the fiction v.v I'm sad to let Baekyeol go >.<

But I'll write if I feel like it. 

Go and request at my tumblr, click HERE to go to the request post.

I was kinda waiting for the 80 subscribers mark >.< But it's fine, I love you all readers, commenters and subscribers <3

Next update might be on Sunday, since I'm not here tomorrow~

Go and request so that I can write more <3 luv, Ashley.