Nightmare begins.

Tell me it can change

*third person pov. /angst coming people. Listen to this in repeat if you want full effect.

 

"Get up." Chanyeol said with an excited voice. Baekhyun looked around, surprised and panicked. The taller boy pulled him off the ground, small boy got up and ran to their bedroom to change his clothes.

There was fear in his movements, even though he should have known better from other's happy voice. He feared of losing the other one, even though it had been only two weeks; he had grown quite fond of Chanyeol. He was the biggest part of his life. He was practically the reason Baekhyun lived.

He wore a dark green shirt and a white jacket on top of that; pulling jeans on his legs afterwards. He looked around, Tofu was looking up to him. He bent down and played with it's fur a little. 

Tofu let out a small bark. After ten years, Baekhyun knew what it meant.

Tofu was sad, he didn't want his owner to leave. On days like that, it was best not to leave.

Because it would become a bad day, Baekhyun would be restless and pessimistic. He would make it a bad day, even thought it probably wouldn't be so bad if he didn't feel bad. 

"Baeeeek~!" Deep voice yelled from downstairs.

The one whom the deep voice was yelling for stood still and sighed. 

He couldn't say, let's not go out. He knew the cheerful boy had done something and it was supposed to be a special day.

He couldn't bring himself to say no to other.

That's how their nightmare begun.

---three hours later---

A small hot dog stand next to the beach; again, dark night reflecting from the water. A calm wind, coming once in a while, hitting their faces calmly. Two hands linked together, two smiles on each faces.

But the tall one couldn't hold it in anymore. He was afraid of his lover learning it from someone else and getting mad at him for not telling it before.

"I left the school because of Jongin." The small one looked up to other with confusion and Chanyeol told all of the story.

How he had been misunderstood, beaten up and nearly kicked out of the school. 

Baekhyun knew Kyungsoo was pretty friendly, because even though he had come to him to warn him about not getting close to Jongin, he hadn't done a good job about that; instead made Baekhyun warm up to him. 

Baekhyun mumbled a small thanks at Chanyeol and they talked all night long.

Baekhyun was surprised they hadn't fought even once. It was perfect. He was starting to forget about the bad omens and enjoying the night instead. 

He would enjoy it, because his lover had told him that he would kiss him in front of his house; as if it was their first date, mentioning it had been almost the same, he would always be excited for their dates just like the first one.

Baekhyun was looking forward to that.

But one thing, they weren't waiting for Jongin and his three bully friends to show up at Baekhyun's doorstep as they were walking towards his house. Baekhyun tried to push Chanyeol out of the way but the tall one had said it, that he wouldn't mind getting beaten up for Baekhyun. 

But he hadn't asked if Baekhyun would mind it. He would mind it, hell; he would rather they didn't date if that was going to be the end of it. 

Chanyeol didn't listen though, even if Baekhyun tried to hold him back. He only said he would kiss him, as he promised.

Tall boy looked behind once more and walked directly at the group. 

The short one bit his lip and held back his tears. Jongin hadn't seen him.

"It's been a long time, giant." Baekhyun bit onto his fist to keep from making any noises and stepped back. He didn't know what to do. He doubted he could stop three boys. They looked like giants, more than Chanyeol. His hands started to shake and he knew he should have stayed at home. 

It would never be perfect. 

He looked at Jongin and realized he looked like a different person. Kai, as Chanyeol had told him. He looked dangerous and lifeless. His eyes didn't hold any light or hope. 

Baekhyun avoided looking at other side. If he had done so, he could have seen Chanyeol's blood dripple on the ground, his eyes look at the ground as if the life in his body was drained. He avoided but he could hear his name from Chanyeol's mouth.

Go, don't stay. Baekhyun. Go, the voice said. 

Baekhyun nodded and started walking.

Not away, but towards Jongin. He walked with unstable steps, with tears dripping from his chin, with his hands formed in fists.

Jongin didn't see him, looking at the way where Chanyeol was being beaten up with a smirk. 

And darn him if Baekhyun didn't want to erase that smirk from his face. 

He stepped closer to Jon-Kai. The lifeless body, the bad side of the medallion. He looked at the monster in front of him, even though cries of Tofu had reached his ears.

This monster was the only person he had believed before he met Suho. He was different, only one more reason to like him. He was friendly and stubborn. He wasn't, no, he wasn't like this.

He wouldn't hurt people. He wouldn't act like this. 

He wouldn't hurt people Baekhyun hurt, he wouldn't. 

"You..." A word fell from Baekhyun's lips and he couldn't talk anymore. Changed, become a monster, are dead for me; he didn't complete the sentence. 

Instead, as lifeless eyes looked at him and a surprised look appeared on the monster's eyes, he frowned and shook his head softly.

Skin colliding with skin was heard.

And five fingers' red mark appeared on the monster's face.

 

HELLO.

Full angst is coming for two or three chapters.

I'll make 20 or 25 chapters, which one, I don't know for sure. I'll just have to wrap up the end in my mind I'll let you guys know!

I cried while writing, so probably angst is full-forced on this chapter <.>

Follow my tumblr for writing issues, you can request, ask questions and follow updates.

Ashley out~