We will work it out.

Tell me it can change

*Baekhyun's POV.

 

I bit my bottom lip as my fingers' mark appeared on his face. His eyes widened and he brought a hand up to his face. Our eyes met and I gave him a cold glare.

"Leave him alone." I told him as cold as possible, breathing in and out quickly. I couldn't bring myself to look at that side, my eyes glued to Jongin's. I couldn't even say his name anymore... I was really dumbfounded about all this stuation. He made a gesture at his friends and they stopped.

A cough was heard. I assumed Chanyeol was coughing blood. I closed my eyes tightly and sighed. My hands were fists and I was holding back to not hit the... the monster across me. I opened my eyes and saw his eyes looking at me. His brows were furrowed and he looked disappointed. I wondered why, frowning. I stood still for a second as I tried to find my voice.

"I didn't know about this... I believed in you... You betrayed me..." I said slowly, taking deep breaths in between. He took a step behind, as I walked forward. 

"I didn't know about this side. I feel bad about your boyfriend... He seemed like a very nice guy." Kyungsoo... Had he known about this side of his boyfriend? Had he experienced it personally? I shuddered and felt bad about him. I wouldn't want to be in his place. 

"Never, ever; I repeat, never come between us. One wrong move and I'll make sure you never see face of me ever again." His eyes widened and he took one   more step behind. I pushed at his chest, looking at him with a cold look. He shot me one last look and went towards his friends. He didn't look back as they took off. 

I closed my eyes and calmed my heart down before rushing towards Chanyeol.

He was a mess. Blood and bruises. 

I was about to cry but I bent down and put his arm around my shoulder, trying to carry him to the house. I was worried that I couldn't carry him for a minute but I was so worried that I didn't even feel his weight next to me. 

I unlocked the door and carried him to the living room. I rushed around to get towels, bandages and first aid kit. 

I was worried to the bones and angry. 

For letting this happen.

***---two hours later---***

Chanyeol woke up, at last. I was worried he wouldn't wake up until next day but... I couldn't help but notice I kept worrying. 

I didn't know much about him. I knew what he liked and hated but I didn't know how his family was, how many siblings he had, where he lived... I could only get his cellphone from his pocket and text his mother that he would stay over at a friend's. I didn't want to do it at first, since I didn't know how his mother would react but I thought maybe she would get angry at him for not letting her know.

"Ba... ek..?" I got up quickly and went to his side. He had barely opened his eyes; I pushed his hair, which had sticked because of sweat, away from his forehead. He smiled softly. I quickly scanned his face, he was cute as ever but his current state... I felt upset and guilty. 

I had let him walk directly into his... 

I don't want to say death. But it could have ended up like that if I didn't stop.

He raised his left hand and I grabbed it quickly but carefully. 

There were bandages over his stomach and chest. A big band-aid covered his forehead and half of his left eye. Some small band-aids were on his cheeks and two of them were on his jaw. 

Our eyes met as I was scanning his face. He smiled a little, maybe because his face hurt, maybe because he knew I wasn't in a stuation where I could smile. 

"I'm sorry Chanyeol... I shouldn't have let you-" His hold of my hand tightened a little and I knew he didn't want me to worry or apologize.

"Baek..." He started with a weak voice. I told him it was okay and he didn't need to talk. 

He shook his head a little and I frowned. I didn't want him to push himself. We could talk another day. It could be better if we did that.

"I wanted to... do that..." I frowned more and tilted my head.

What did that mean? He wanted to... get beaten up? No, that was nonsense...

It...

Did it mean he wanted to sacrifice himself for me? 

My eyes widened and I looked at him, my heart beating faster and faster.

"I love you..." Three words echoed in my mind, making my heart beat faster. 

Words echoed from my lips too, without me knowing. 

But I knew my heart was the one talking, as I repeated three words to Chanyeol.

I knew I had done the right thing.

Because a beautiful smile graced Chanyeol's lips, right after I told those words.

 

 

HELLO.

MAMA MAMA. 

I feel nice and weird. So, if you feel confused about these last chapters, ask me!

But I can't really answer here so go to my tumblr! And you can ask questions, request new fanfics or just follow updates!

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing! Almost 65 subscribers now! Thanks guys <3

Ashley, out~