Trying my hardest.

Tell me it can change

*baekhyun's pov.

-next day; weekend-

I woke up early, as if it was a weekday. I sighed to my stupidness and turned in my bed only to land on the floor. I heard some soft footsteps, apparently Tofu had heard my collide with the floor. A smile found its way as he poked his head in. I gestured for him to come in and he just laid on my lap. I played with his fur as he made a noise of satisfaction.

Yesterday had been a very good day. Jongin had learned that Chanyeol liked me and... I think us hugging must have shown that I liked him too. We walked home with Chanyeol, very slowly. We didn't talk, only shy glances at each other. Only when we reached my apartment, he kissed my forehead and told me to take care. 

I sighed and pushed Tofu away, he took the sign and ran away from my room. I got up, only to look at myself in the mirror. My hair was directed in different ways and my eyes were red, obviously not rested enough. 

Door downstairs was knocked and I was caught by surprise. I tried to flatten my hair and ran downstairs. 

"Love?" That deep voice again. I smiled widely as I thought he had heard my steps while I was running. I scowled as I thought about my appearance. He wouldn't care, probably. 

I opened the door as I saw... the cutest boy alive.

The glasses he wore and his stupid smile. 

I had fallen deeper. I smiled and blushed. He hugged me close and whispered in my ear.

"You are so adorable right now that..." He didn't continue but as he pulled away, I could see his red face. I smirked a little and pulled him in, closing the door behind him. He followed right behind me, I was walking towards the living room. 

I hadn't smiled more in my life. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face when he sat down and he watched me with wide eyes. I walked around, trying to tidy the room. He grabbed my arm when I walked closer and told me he didn't mind. I sat across him, still trying to flatten my hair. I looked at him while my hand was still in my hair and our eyes met, I blushed profusely. He showed me that stupid smile -that I had fallen for between the lines- and I averted my eyes.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

"Huh?" He had told that really easily. Had he... practised or something? He wasn't looking at me, he had a cute scared expression on his face. I poked his cheek with one of my fingers and he looked up. 

"I..." I smiled reassuringly and hope appeared in his eyes. I didn't want to be more obvious. I didn't want to sound easy. But I wanted him to be mine. 

"We don't know each other well." I said, with a small smile. He frowned a little. 

It meant we had time until we could start to date. I knew I liked him a lot but I needed to know everything. But...

He was the reason I smiled after a long, long while.

"But... let's get to know each other as we date. "

 

 

A-YO! Today is my birthday guys~

Yup.

I wanted this to be more cheerful but I'll make the next one more cheerful than this instead <3 

Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing~ 

45 subscribers??! OMG thanks <3