Special chapter for Baekhyun and Chanyeol meeting.

Tell me it can change

It was like no one was around them and he could only see the tall boy. The way his hair moved with wind, the way his eyes sparkled and his voice. All of them together and you had this god-like guy in your hand. 

A small smile was enough and the loner knew he would fall. Fall very deep.

Just a small glance at other's eyes and it was over before it already started. The liveliness in his eyes, the happiness and... adoration? Or was it pity? It would be better to push it aside, just think it was pity. But he wouldn't be satisfied with that. 

Once again, Byun Baekhyun fell, deeper than he thought he would. Deeper than he had fallen when he had lost his parents. Deeper than the darkness he had locked himself in. 

He looked at Chanyeol once again. Round cheeks, frizzly hair, mischievous eyes and a teasing smile. He had lots of people running after him, for sure. Baekhyun would just stay in his corner, quiet and hurt. As always, he knew it already. 

He was never lucky enough to be loved.

He averted his eyes and looked around. He still felt as if no one was there but he knew Suho and Sehun were there. 

There was a smirk on Chanyeol's lips, so Baekhyun wondered what he thought.

Maybe he was thinking about how Baekhyun was...

He was thinking about Baekhyun...

A small part of him hoped he was. Other part was just clinging to the cliff.

---o--

Was it the eyes that eyed him shamelessly or the red cheeks, he didn't know. But, hell... This guy was adorable. He had never seen him before but, it was just a bad luck. The tall one smiled and raised an eyebrow as the other's eyes widened. 

He was just a bit small, but it kind of fit his cuteness. He had brown hair that covered his forehead. Small but cute eyes. His smile made him look younger and even cuter. 

He didn't know why but this boy had taken his attention. The way he looked at Chanyeol and after that, looking away... Maybe that was it. 

The tall one hadn't seen a boy as cute as that guy in front of him. 

So he took his time to adore him. 

He wouldn't do something like that for another person, of course. He... He-no, he wasn't interested in anyone. Maybe except the loner guy.

Maybe, he could hug him so tight that he wouldn't be alone anymore. 

What if he already had someone to hug him? 

A scowl found its way to his lips and he shaked his head softly.

Since when did he believe in love? 

Since when a short guy with cute eyes and a cute face made him confused? 

He wrapped his arms around the only hope that was in his heart at that moment.

The hope that maybe he wouldn't be hurt this time.

 

AYO. I wanted to write even though it's past midnight~~ 

It I know but I really felt like it.

Thanks for all your comments and subscriptions.

This is not an update, I'll update two chapters tomorrow if I can (it's a holiday ^^) 

Bai <3