When will the special day come?

Tell me it can change

*baekhyun pov. /negative baekhyun will come now, since in my country it's not his birthday yet~

 

I woke up very early. I didn't know why but I was uncomfortable, probably.

Chanyeol hadn't let me sleep on the floor once again. He told me he would be uncomfortable because I couldn't sleep properly. I rejected sleeping away from him, since I worried but he locked me out of living room. I tried to enter through the kitchen but he had locked that door as well. I sighed and went upstairs.

It wasn't better. I was better off sleeping on the floor. I didn't even need to sleep, I just wanted to see him okay. I could stay up all night but he would be upset, so I slept, for four or five hours. I always woke up before him and watched him sleep before I made the breakfast. 

He was very peaceful and painless when he slept. His whole face would be very calm, while he was sleeping. I loved it when he looked happy or calm. His face was made to smile. He was born for it.

I smiled at memory of his face and quickly went downstairs. The door of living room wasn't locked, it was half way closed so I just pushed it open and...

Chanyeol wasn't there. 

Smile dropped from my face as I went to kitchen, even though there was no sound, nothing. He wasn't there either.

I sighed and wondered where he could go in such state. Walking back to living room, I sat down on the sofa. 

Disappointed, I was. 

Why, I don't know either. I took my head between my hands and let out a frustrated noise. Where did he go? 

As I was raising my head, I saw a paper, ripped from my notebook that was always in living room. A big piece of writing was scratched out, I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to pick words from the scratched words. 'sorry', 'miss', 'back' were the only three words I could pick. I shook my head, confused. I turned the paper and saw a sentence looking back at me.

"I'm tired of waiting for the special day to come." 

I blinked. Once, twice. 

Tired... of waiting..?

What did that mean? What? He left because... he was tired..?

He left me? 

My tears had started to flow before I could even stop them. Before I could calm myself, I was sobbing into my arm. 

I looked at the writing I could barely see because of the tears. It looked very hastily scribbled. 

Maybe he wasn't even going to let me know..? But he just thought it at last second?

But last night wasn't bad, we had talked for hours. Laughed and learnt about eachother. I thought it was a good thing..? 

Maybe I should have kissed him when he leaned in at the end of the night..?

But he was the one who told me he wanted it to be special. I wanted to kiss him the day I saw him. 

I wanted to be with him, the same day. 

I even cried for him, on the first day. He was the one for me and I knew it. 

But he had left... 

More tears fell as I looked at the piece of paper in my hands.

Was this the end? 

I dried my face with the blanket next to me as there was a knock on the door. I stood up quickly as I thought it was Chanyeol. But he had keys, why would he knock? 

I rushed to the door, prying it open; a boy whom I didn't know was standing before me. He had brown hair that covered his right eye and a small smile on his lips. 

"Hello, I'm your new neighbour." He didn't sound fluent in Korean and he looked awkward. I smiled a little but I had forgotten that I was crying. His face looked weird as his eyes widened and his mouth took shape of 'o'. I nodded and invited him in, he rejected it politely.

"I must unpack. I'm Lay by the way." I told him my name and we bid our goodbyes. I closed the door. Then, turned around and rested my back on it. My legs gave out and I slide down, sitting down painfully. 

"Where are you Chanyeol?" I said out loud. He couldn't hear me but Tofu's steps were heard. He came and rest his head on my leg. I patted its head and smiled a little. 

My smile drained as I once again remembered his smile. My tears had stopped but the pain didn't. The sorrow was still there.

Even Tofu looked sad, then.

 

HELLO.

IM THE BADASS WRITER. who ruined baekhyun once more! 

YUP. Lay in, Chanyeol out for now. 

BTW, I realized, the 20th chapter won't be 20th because a chapter is just a poll one, not a real chapter. So, the chapter will end on monday, because I'll send  three chapters tomorrow, since I learnt it today that it was Baekie's birthday~

And, I'm not sure if the next fanfic will be chaptered or if I'll send like two one-shots a day; but you can request, down at comments or at my tumblr. Also, you can follow updates and ask me questions there :) 

If I feel like it I'll send the third chapter today. I need the inspiration first :D

Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing! Now 70 SUBSCRIBERS! WOW.

Ashley, out :)