It'll be better, just wait.

Tell me it can change

**baekhyun's pov.

 

As Chanyeol smiled, his left eye twitched and I knew it hurt. I kissed his forehead softly and got up. 

It wasn't going to be over like that, I guessed. Because I had to let Kyungsoo know about this stuation and warn him. 

Maybe Jongin was like this to him too... That was what made me worry about him, even though we weren't close. 

It wasn't going to be better just in one day, we weren't going to be accepted easily. So we had to work hard and be stubborn.

I had to work hard. Because if Chanyeol knew what I did, he would probably get mad at me for doing this.

I was going to make Jongin pay. He wouldn't be off hook this easily. 

---next morning---

I woke up on the floor, next to the sofa. Chanyeol was still sleeping, I moved slowly and carefully to not wake him up. I got a piece of paper and a pen to write a note for him: 'I'm going to the grocery store, rest a little more. -baekhyun' 

I kinda hoped he wouldn't wake up until I came back. But just in case... I went upstairs, changing into jeans and a black shirt. I tucked my cellphone into my pocket and slowly went downstairs. I looked back once more before leaving the house. 

I didn't know where I could find Kyungsoo, we didn't have mutual friends; so I didn't have anyone to ask where he could be at. 

Then, a feeling arose in my chest. It wasn't good but I ignored it once again. I wanted to try my luck at Jongin's favorite place. 

The coffee shop at the city centre. 

My eyes looked around as I walked towards the shop quickly. I was anxious about this whole stuation, I could feel my hands sweat. Drying my hands on my pants, I looked around once more. My steps slowing down as I came closer to the shop.

I should have been ready for that.

But I wasn't. 

Jongin was sitting across Kyungsoo. I didn't know what to do at that stuation. I sighed and went in. 

What should I say, what should I do? Lots of questions passed through my mind. 

I decided to just approach them, Kyungsoo faced the way I was at and he looked a little troubled. His eyes lightened as our eyes met. I nodded at him, a little unsure. 

"Byun?" He said with a careful voice, as Jongin turned to me. I ignored him and made a gesture at Kyungsoo that said we have to talk in private. He immediately nodded and got up.

There was something fishy about this whole stuation.

He had got up so quickly as if he wanted to run away from Jongin. Well, that was good for me. 

For us.

"I know about yesterday." He said before I was able to say anything. I frowned and tilted my head a little. I didn't understand.

Did he know it before it happened? If that was the case, he wasn't the person I thought he was.

"He was just telling me about it. I could have stopped him, I'm really sorry..." Kyungsoo's eyes were sparkling with tears, I put a hand on his shoulder, reassuring him that it was okay.

"You couldn't have done anything though..." I said with a weak voice. I couldn't talk properly, probaby because I wanted to turn back and punch Jongin in the face. But I couldn't, I wasn't going to.

"I could." His tone strong but filled with sorrow. I raised an eyebrow and asked him what he meant.

"We had a fight yesterday. He, somehow, learnt that I had talked with you. He yelled at me, saying I shouldn't interfere. I yelled back, saying he should only worry about me, not other people. Then, it got bigger and we just yelled for two hours before I told him to leave. He was really mad, he probably took it out on Chanyeol." He apologized once more, I shook my head and rejected it. He didn't need to apologize. There wasn't anything that could be done.

"You know..." He raised his head to look at me, his eyes darting to side of my head; looking at Jongin behind me. I tilted my head that side to take his attention.

"Chanyeol left your school because Jongin cared about you. He is scared to lose you." The look in his eyes changed three times, first anger, then a surprised look took its place. Then he looked happy. He smiled a little but he shook his head. I told him that I wasn't going to be in Jongin's life anymore, so he had to take care of him more. 

He smiled widely and nodded. I hugged him, even though Jongin was behind us. 

"I trust you." I whispered in Kyungsoo's ear as I was letting him go. I didn't turn back and just left the shop. 

My steps brought me to my house but I didn't want to enter, a little air would be better, I thought.

Would they be okay? Kyungsoo was a very nice guy. But Jongin wasn't. Did he deserve Kyungsoo? Would he take good care of him? 

I sighed and rolled my eyes at myself. I should worry about my boyfriend, I thought.

I got up and took my keys out of my pocket. I opened the door and let myself in, not making much noise in case Chanyeol hadn't woke up.

"Baeeeeeek?! Is it youu?!" It amazed me how that deep voice could sound so cute. I smiled and went into living room. Only to find blankets on the ground and sofa empty.

"Yup~ Where are you, Chanyeol?" He poked his head in from kitchen's door and I scowled -though not for long because he smiled at me- 

"What are you doing there?" I walked towards him, my hands resting on both sides of my waist.

"I was just wondering why did you go to grocery store as we have all kinds of food here." Oops. I had forgotten about that. My hands were empty, I hadn't taken any money with me while I was going out. 

Idiot Baekhyun, I thought to myselt.

"And you look like a nagging wife like that." I let go of my waist and frowned. Nothing was going the way it should have. I took a step backwards and he tilted his head.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. Come over here, I can't move anymore." I raised an eyebrow and ran towards him. His hands resting on dinner table, to support him. He looked tired and sweaty, when I looked close. I rolled my eyes and made him sit on one of the chairs. He kissed my cheek and I became a tomato once again. He only smiled.

"Since you're going to be my wife one day, it's okay to look like that~" I was dumbfounded. I shook my head and stood behind him, wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"Who is going to be whose wife, I wonder." I kissed his neck, immediately feeling him shiver under my touch. His eyes closed shut as I kissed his cheek. He turned his head slowly towards me, wanting me to kiss his lips.

"Hmm... Who was it that wanted our first kiss to be on a special day?" He pouted and whined a little. He looked like a child. A child that was beaten up and was whining because they didn't give him chocolate. 

It was cute.

I kissed the corner of his lip to and he whined once more.

"What was that?" I let go of him and walked across him.

"You have to wait for the special day Chanyeol." 

I only forgot to mention that everyday was special, because he was with me.

And also, everything would be alright. Just because we were together.

 

HELLO EVERYBODY.

I didn't update for two days and now two chapters today and tomorrow because I don't have anything else to do~

Please leave comments, telling me you loved it, you hated it, you want some of this, some of that. 

Thanks for subscribing, almost 70 now~ wooow. <3 

Thanks for reading and commenting also! I send all my updates to my tumblr, go follow :) And I write there if I'm not going to update that day (since I update daily) aaand you can now request, since I will send 3 more chapters this weekend, it will end on 7th of May and I'll start a new fanfic, I don't know if I should do oneshot or chaptered~ or which couple, which group? So help me :)

Also, two new couples will come in the next chapters~ ^^

I love you all! See you when I write next chapter okay? <3 

Ashley, out :)