I'm not falling.

Tell me it can change

I simply blinked at his smile. Was he playing around? 

"What the hell are you playing around?!" I pushed his hands off my knees and got up. This had something to do with Jongin. He... he must have convinced Chanyeol into this.

Chanyeol looked confused and panicked. Of course he would panic, his plans were out and he had no choice but to admit he was playing around. 

I tried to not to cry. I tried to hold my tears back. I dug my nails into my palms and yelled with all the anger I had in me.

"I AM NOT A TOY! YOU PLANNED THIS WITH JONGIN, DIDN'T YOU?! HE HATES ME AND HE WANTS ME HURT, SO HE USED YOU! TELL HIM I'M NOT FALLING FOR THAT!!" I looked at my hands which I had clenched tightly and they were red. I looked up to Chanyeol, only to see him opening his mouth to reply.

"No, thanks. Close the door on your way out." I slowly went to the stairs.

My heart wanted him to stop me, wanted him to tell me that wasn't true. Maybe lie, to make me happy. I wanted him to feel bad for me. I wanted him to hug me and tell me not to cry. 

He didn't though. 

But I heard him say only one sentence before I sat down on one of the steps of the stairs.

"I know you felt the same thing, therefore I won't give up on you." I rested my head against the railing and let my tears flow. 

Only one day. I kept telling myself that. I had to stop, give up and tell myself he wasn't the one for me.

He had made me cry and we had only met that day. He had made me feel things I didn't feel since a long time ago. 

But it was still not enough to believe he liked me. He didn't even know he had made me feel better than ever. He had just...

He had just listened to Jongin.

Jongin.

He was a smudge on my life that I wanted to erase. He was a stalker, last year he would always follow me around. 

This year he had changed a little. He had come out of the closet and declared that he had a boyfriend. But he didn't stop bugging me. 

He hated when I didn't talk. He hated when I didn't answer.

I would talk and answer, only the things he would hate. He would ask me if I would want to eat some icecream, I'd tell him I would hate it and he would get annoyed and do cute things to take my attention.

I was never attracted to him. But last year there was a rumor which said he was attracted to me. It had said I was playing with him and because he loved me, he couldn't get away from me. 

I never had the opportunity to ask him before the summer.

He had said that he was the one who spread the rumor.

I was shocked. Once again, only person I had believed in had played with me. I only saw him as a friend, nothing more. It was more sad than confusing to think him as a boyfriend. Because we had done a lot of things. 

I was only loner at school; outside, we would go to arcade, to swimming, to circus and all... He was there and I had never understood his interest in looking at me as more than...

I didn't even care back then, actually. 

Because I didn't want to open myself to anyone as a lover. I didn't look at anyone, thinking things like he or she must be mine.

As I sat on the stairs, I actually felt bad for him. He was alone. That Kyungsoo guy must have helped him get over me or something.

But hey, how come I felt bad about him? He planned this whole confession thing, he planned to hurt me! And here I was, feeling sad!

I sighed in frustration and grabbed some of my hair. I was about to go crazy. I didn't know what to do.

I got up and went to my bed. 

I was half hoping it was a dream and I would wake up when I slept. 

I didn't wake up, because it wasn't a dream.

It was a nightmare and it was called my life. 

 

heeey. the poll is over and I have designed a plot for the next chapters.

I don't know how long I'll make it but I will write another chapter today <3 

Thanks for all comments, subscriptions and votes <3