What if he's not different?

Tell me it can change

I just extended my hand as I looked at the taller boy, he grabbed my hand quickly and didn't let it go.

"I'm Baekhyun." I said, giving a small bow. He looked at me as if I was a small child, like he wanted to poke my cheeks or something. I let his hand go and looked at Suho hyung and Sehun.

They must have definately thought we were weird. We weren't. I was just interested in this boy and he was just making fun of me in his mind. 

Absolutely, I was sure that was happening. He wouldn't be interested in me...

Would he? 

Did I really need to debate this in front of them? Probably not, as I already seemed like a weird fanboy. But I did anyways. I just sent a glance in Suho hyung's way and he -as always- understood that I wanted to leave. I just bowed again and told them we would talk again later, without looking at Chanyeol's face. I turned around and started walking. 

It was the same feeling. 

It was same when I had started to sing. I was addicted to it. I wanted to it every second of my life. 

It was same when I looked at Chanyeol. I didn't want to look away, I wanted to keep him in my sight, always. 

...not only sight but in my arms too, okay. 

I walked slowly and grass under my feet made noises of annoyance. Maybe it was one of the few times, in which I was really peaceful. I wanted to turn around though, I was fighting myself but my pride didn't let me.

I couldn't change in seconds, for just a guy whom I didn't even know. I didn't want to admit the fact that everything had turned around, everything looked different. 

I looked different too, I think. I wouldn't smile, blush or stutter. 

Never. And I mean it.

But I did two of those and if I had talked more, I would stutter too, for sure. 

I sighed and I drowned in the thoughts of that guy as I came closer to the school. 

-hours later-

Finally... After a boring English lesson, I was free to go home. I got up quickly and left the class as quick as I could. I wanted to meet up with Suho hyung tell him nothing was wrong. I had sat in the class since that lunch and hadn't gone out to see him so, he might have been worried. 

I turned the corner to stairs which led upstairs but a voice cut my line of thoughts and I looked up as if I could see the person who was yelling.

"I'm tired of you being like this! Don't you love me?!" A very weak and annoying girl voice. She sounded like she had been crying, maybe because of the fight? I didn't know, I didn't intend to either; so I started walking again. I stepped on the first step of the stair and the second voice cut made my blood freeze.

"I do love you, but that doesn't mean I have to show it every second!" His voice. It echoed and hit my ears. It made my movements stop and I literally could hear my heart break. I knew it. I had said it before. I'm not lucky enough. I was never. I knew not to believe people. 

I swallowed my tears back and looked around. I didn't care if anyone had seen me, though. It was just a panicked reaction. I went upstairs as quietly as I could. In three seconds, the panic came back with more power.

I had to pass by them. 

And I had to look at him. Because, I couldn't make it more obvious by not looking.

I raised my head and looked ahead. I wouldn't break down, cry or anything. I wouldn't show any emotion.

Our eyes met for a second. My world stopped turning this time. He looked upset. Because of the girl, probably. I slightly nodded at him and again, looked at my way. 

Warm fingers found their way to my wrist. 

What was happening? Why would he stop me? Did I look like I was about to cry? 

I was sure I looked collected. But... 

"Suho hyung left early today, he told me to take care of you." I sent him a glance sideways, then freed my wrist from his hold.

He wasn't looking at me. So, I wanted to tell him that I didn't need someone to take care of me. 

Then I remembered, behind me, there was his girlfriend.

"Take care of the girl, not me." I said, surprising myself with not stuttering. 

I looked at him one last time and turned around to go downstairs again.

I had known. I wouldn't fall. I wouldn't be hurt. 

I had stopped myself from caring about things like this. 

But the tears fell. After ten years, for the first time.

What if he's not different? What if he was no better than all the people who had said they loved me?

It was too late to turn back. 

It wasn't even one day and Chanyeol had made me cry already.

 

I'm sorry there wasn't two chapters today ^^ I actually planned to study then write two chapters but there was a change in plans, I helped out my mom all morning. So, I didn't have time v.v 

My mood kept changing through the day, I wrote it according to my mood; I actually feel annoyed at the moment. But the chapter turned out sad. 

I hope you guys like it ^_^ Thanks for reading, commenting, subscribing <3