Stop making me fall in love with you.

Tell me it can change

I walked out of the school as quickly as I could. I didn't run, I didn't make any noise. I just pushed the door open and threw myself outside.

The weather was delightful. The air was clean and you could hear the birds sing.

Nothing made sense, for me though. 

He wasn't the one either. He wouldn't want me to love him either. Why would he? He was straight. It was obvious, I was once again, the loser.

I started walking home. I wouldn't have cared if the bus had passed by me. Some fresh air would help me calm down... maybe.

My feet didn't want to walk though. My whole body was screaming, 'go back, why would you give up like that?!' but my brain didn't listen. I think, I kinda knew I couldn't get more hurt. It wasn't possible.

"BAEKHYUN!" Another thing which I thought was impossible; was hearing Chanyeol scream my name. But it happened and as my brain tried to comprehend it, I turned around and looked behind me. 

He was running towards me. His hair flying everywhere, two jackets in his two hands and his school uniform totally ruined. His long legs helped him reach me faster; before I even understand what was happening, he was next to me.

"You... Wha- are you okay?" Oh, I had forgotten I was crying. Probably my face was sparkling from the tears and my eyes were red. I brought one of my hands to my face and yes, my guess was right. I made an attempt to dry my face but his hand held my wrist. With his other hand, he got a napkin from his pocket and he started to dry my cheeks.

I was blushing, as you would imagine so. He looked at me with his big and cute eyes and he, oh, he looked worried.

"I-I am okay." Yes, Baekhyun, it was a perfect time to stutter. I knew it would happen, darn it. 

I tried to give him a small smile but my brain failed me as more tears fell from my eyes. I pushed his hand away and dried my face with the sleeve of my shirt. I sighed quietly, then ignored Chanyeol and turned back.

"Where are you going?" He asked behind me, one of his hands holding my shirt. 

Why didn't he let me go? Why did he only make it worse? 

I looked back again and frowned. He looked as if he was going to cry. He looked more desperate than worried then. I was worried too. Why? 

Did he really want to hold me back or did he only want somebody to talk about his girlfriend? 

I wasn't the one for the second one. I would never be. 

"Byun?" A different voice rang to my ears. I looked that way and Jongin was standing there. Two bags in his hand and his shirt's buttons open; showing a yellow shirt underneath, his hair more messy then ever. He looked angry, actually. He looked as if he could punch a brick wall and it would break.

"Huh?" I answered as I didn't want to stutter in front of him too. But he ignored me and turned to Chanyeol who was looking at Jongin like he had grown two alien heads.

"What are you doing?"

"Who are you?" They asked simultanously. Jongin's voice sounded like a girl's voice against Chanyeol's but he wasn't fazed by it. Chanyeol walked one step closer to the other boy and I was just looking at them, dumbfounded.

"Name's Jongin. Now, answer me." I looked at Chanyeol desperately, hoping maybe he wouldn't think too much into this or Jongin was going to start a fight.

"My friend here, he was crying. So I was trying to understand what was wrong." Chanyeol didn't move but the other one turned his head to me. He pushed tall one's hand away from me and looked at me expectantly. I took two steps back, then whispered.

"Just stop making me fall in love with you." I turned around and started running. I heard Chanyeol's voice yell my name but didn't care, as it began to fade away.

 

Today I'm in a good mood, so two chapters!

BTW, I pick the pictures according to the chapter, so if it's like aegyo and smiles, that chapter will be fun. 

Next chapter has an aegyo pic ^^ So wait for it, I'll send it soon :)