Let the game begin.

Tell me it can change

Written in Baekhyun's POV.

 

It is only another day. Nothing will change, nothing different will happen. Opening my eyes slowly, once again, darkness welcomes my sight. I sigh softly and push the covers off. It won't change. The darkness won't go. The curtains in my room and in my heart work differently, you see. I could easily go and let the sunshine into the room. But my heart's windows have been closed since my childhood. 

Having grown up with no friends and no parents, just made me learn one thing. Believe in no one. They will leave you, they will pass by you like you're a fly on the wall. Like you're not important. That's why it's black in my heart. I learnt to love no one. One can live without love, without people, without noises they make. Music, once used to be my reason to live, lost its importance as well. Nothing makes life worth living. Another dark coffee maybe? No, it only burns your tongue and shoos your sleep away. A fresh wind that comes from that open window? It only annoys you, making the papers for school fly all over the place.

That's how I live. I live for no one. Except Tofu, maybe. My white colored, big and lazy dog. It's a pain in the to walk around and it always sleeps. Better for me, though. I don't have to do anything except give it food. It's just a routine.

Get up, go to the kitchen and get some coffee, feed Tofu, eat some bread with cheese and take bus to the school. Ignore people, ignore the boy who keeps bumping into you, ignore the looks the popular girls shoot at you. Just listen to the teachers without participating in the class. Go to your table, the one that's farthest to the door, at lunch. Wait for Jongin, who would always be there to annoy you. 

"Byun. Byun. Byun. I'm going to call you Byuk* from now on, you don't have a difference with it." I sigh and ignore him. He's not my friend, don't misunderstand. He was a bully when I first came to this school. 

This school. Yuck. Even calling it "school" makes me want to puke. It's not better than a jail. There's unjustice everywhere on those corridors. There's bullying in every class and no word is told. Big words written on a board, "The Specials High School", that's how your life at school starts here. Don't let the words fool you. Specials, my . You just give some money and you're in. I know, how did I enter, right? My aunt just wanted me to leave the house. Even though she didn't live there, she would annoy the hell out of me just to send me to this school. She even paid for it, that woman. She's evil too. I even heard rumors of her sleeping with the principal. I quietly passed by the people who were talking about it, going to the toilet to wash my face. Or I would throw up.

My family is disgusting. That's why I grew up like this I guess. I don't know if it comes from genes but... I hate it. I don't look like a thing like my mom or dad. Or any relatives. But, hate to say, I'm not adopted. Hate to say, because I hate it. If I had a different home, different family... 

Everything would be different. This black and white world wouldn't be this tiring. 

Just one last year, I everyday say to myself. Just one year. 

The torture will be over.

 

byun is written as byeon in Korean, byeok means wall in Korean~ I just meant to say that baekhyun rarely shows emotions and ignores everyone... I hope you got that :P

Thanks for reading the first chapter ^^ Comment and subscribe <3