Nickname

At first sight

 

Onew’s P.O.V

Her eyelids fluttered as the sun shone on her eyes. She sat up in the bed but quickly lay down again as she felt pain.

“What happened?” She asked with a weak voice.

“I’ve found you in the park being beat up by some jerks. You passed out” I explained.

“Onew?” She asked by my voice. “What am I doing here?”

“I needed to take care of you after you passed out. I couldn’t just have left you there, could I?”

“Thank you but I told you I can’t--“ I cut her off. “I know you can’t date me but please just stay here until you’re okay again” I suggested.

She looked hesitant. “I don’t know if it’s a good idea. My sister is probably waiting for me”

“Please. I can’t let you go like this. You still have damages after the fight” I said. She still didn’t look convinced. “At least stay for some ramen” I begged her. I really didn’t feel like letting her go so easily.

“Actually I am a bit hungry…” She gave up. I smiled. “Great! Come with me to the kitchen” I said. She stood up and I lead her to the kitchen.

“Who were those guys?” I asked here. She focused on her ramen. “Just some jerks from my previous school. They are always being mean to weaker people” She explained.

I frowned. They really pissed me off. When I found her they disappeared like dogs because I was about to call the police. Lucky for them, I didn’t.

“Thank you for saving Onew-sshi” She smiled. “You’re a little like The Good Samaritan, aren’t you?” She joked.

“That would be a bit overrated don’t you think?”

“Nah… I’ll just keep calling you The Good Samaritan” She smiled.

“Wouldn’t it be a very long name? Imagine every time you will call me you need to say: ‘Hello The Good Samaritan’”

“Then I’ll just call you T.G.S” She declared. “Then what should I call you” I asked.

“Min?” She suggested.

“No, if you call me a weird nickname I think it’s fair if I call you one too” I decided.

“Okay. But you have to use your own brain to figure something genius out. Do you know how much talent it takes to figure out a great nickname?” Just as she said it, a weird sound came from the street outside. She turned to listen after the sound. Her arm accidently pushed to her bowl of ramen. The ramen ended on the floor.

“Omo! I’m so sorry” She said. I couldn’t do anything but smile.

“I think I’ve found your nickname” I said.

“What is it?” She asked as she bent down to pick up the bowl. The chair got overweight on the one side and she fell on the floor with the chair upon her.

“Are you okay?” I said and rushed to her.

“Yeah, I’m fine” She laughed. “I’m quite used to this. So what’s my new nickname?”

“T.G.T.S.H.R.A.F.O.T.F.L.O.H.S” I said.

“What’s the point of a nickname if the nickname is so long? Like, what on earth does it stand for?”

“The-girl-there-spills-her-ramen-and-falls-on-the-floor-laughing-of-her-self” I explained. Okay maybe it wasn’t so brilliant anyway…

“I think you should stick to the music carrier” She decided.

“Pfft! It’s totally brilliant” I denied. “Sure…”

Voices were heard outside the door to our dorm.

“I think the guys is home now” I said.

“G-guys? Like in Shinee?” She asked.

“Yes” I answered confused of her reaction. She suddenly jumped up from her chair and ran into a room and hide. On the way she bumped into some stuff and crashed Key’s vase. She seemed to panicked to notice.

I quickly ran to the same room as her. I closed the door behind us.

“Why are we hiding?” I whispered.

“Remember the part I-don’t-want-to-join-your-world? I don’t think it’s such a good idea to meet Shinee” She whispered back. “Oh” I nodded a bit disappointed. They would like her.

“We are ho-- ONEW! DID YOU BREAK MY VASE!?” Key yelled. “I’m so sorry” Min whispered. “Sorry!” I shouted back at Key.

“What are you doing in my room!?” Jonghyun shouted. Min froze.

“Eh…? I’m preparing a gift for you, don’t come in!” I shouted.

“A gift!?” Taemin beamed excited. *Great… Now I have to come up with a gift*

“What? I thought this was your room” Min whispered. “How does it look like in here?”

“Let’s just say I envy you for being blind right now…”

“Oh…” There came a buzzing sound from her pocket. “Min!? Where are you? I’m waiting for you!” A female voice said from her pocket.

“There’s a girl in there!?” Jonghyun shouted. “No!” “I just… Eh? Got a talking chicken!” I excused myself. *God I need to work on lying…*

“I need to go home” Min said knowing it was quite impossible. I got an idea. I remembered Jonghyun had a really oversize T-shirt. I opened his closet and found the T-shirt. I putted on the T-shirt.  I took a look on Min. She was really small so she could be in there.

I guided Min into the T-shirt. “Now jump” I whispered. Min jumped in the T-shirt. When she was in air, I grabbed her legs so I carried her inside my T-shirt.

“Thank you” She whispered. I could feel her warm breath on body when she talked. I blushed a little when I noticed how close we were.

I opened the door to the living room with my free hand.

“I always thought Key was the one who will get pregnant first” Jonghyun joked.

“Is that my gift!?” Taemin jumped excited.

“So-sort of” I panted.. She was a bit heavy after a while. “I need to go” I said and hurried outside our dorm. When the door was closed behind us I sat her on the ground.

“Here you go”

“Thank you” She smiled. “I’ll see you later, T.G.S” She waved.

I got happy when she said she would see me later. “See you, T.G.T.S.H.R.A.F.O.T.F.L.O.H.S” I waved. I heard her laugh by her new name.

I turned to enter the dorm again I met 4 suspicious guys. “Did you really think we were that easy?” Key asked. “What’s going on?” Taemin asked there obviously was that easy.