Seul Hyun And The Gang ZE:A

My Love Story

 

SeulHyun’s P.O.V

10 YEARS BEFORE

 I'm really close to the kingkas of the school ZE:A. We’re treating each other like our own siblings. It started when I have a vacation on Grandma’s farm.

***Back at the Grandma’s Farm**

“Hello Grandma!”

Grandma hugged me tight that like she don’t want to release me.”Hello my little princess, I really missed you.”I giggle, “Me too.” “Come let’s go inside”. Grandma pulled me inside the house. The house is made in special lumber and looks very beautiful. When I opened the door, I was shocked when I saw 9 males eating at the dining.”Who are they?” I bewildered asked. All the nine males look at me; they were eagerly eating. Maybe because they had just finished from work, it really look. Almost of them, do not have an upper cloth. Grandma laugh, “They are my friend’s nephew. They’re helping me in the farm.”Five of them don’t have an upper cloth then they realized. They shout a little and hurriedly grab anything that can cover their bodies. Both of me and Grandma laugh. I caught myself staring at the one of the shirtless people*He’s cute*A small smile played in my lips.

“Ok little boys, you can fix yourselves. You’re going to introduce your self later at my grand daughter.”She chuckled.”I’m going to help her unpack; she’s staying here for three days.”

All the boys saluted.”Yes grandma!”They said in unison. I smiled in their cuteness.

Soon, the sky turned dark. I helped Grandma to prepare dinner for everyone. We cooked many kinds of food at a long table that can occupy 12 people. The nine males, Grandma’s friend, Grandma, and I, 12 people exactly for the seats. Grandma called the boys and her friend that dinner is ready. I sat between Grandma and her friend. Her friend auntie Hee Young is really nice to me.”Before anything else, introduce yourself.”Grandma said to the boys.

 ”Annyoung ha Seyo ! Hyungshik imnida.Park Hyungshik. I hope we can be friends.”He smiled.

*Wow he have a perfect set of teeth, I like his fangs.*I smiled back.

“Annyoung ha seyo ! Kim Dong Joon imnida, you can call me Dong Jun.”

*Ah , Dong Jun he introduce himself energetic. Look at his muscular body.Wow!*

“Annyoung ha seyo! Tae Heon imnida.Kim Tae Heon”

*He’s so shy.Cute!*

“Annyoung ha seyo! Jung Hee Chul imnida.”

*Wow! He looks like a very sensitive person*

“Annyoung ha seyo!Moon Jun Young.”

*I like his colored-hair and he looks very serious.*

“Annyoung ha se yo ! Kim Ji Yeop imnida but you can call me Kevin.I’m used to it.*giggle*

*He’s the definition of CUTENESS*

“Annyoung ha se yo! Im Siwan.Siwan for short.”

*So, his name is Siwan.Uh-Oh...Siwan…Siwan...*

*Smile*”Annyoung ha Seyo ! Kwanghee imnida. Siwan’s bestfriend.”He waved.

*Wow! He always smile.I like it.Bestfriend huh.*

“Annyoung ha se yo ! Minwoo imnida.Ha Minwoo.”

*I like his curly hair. Giggle*

Grandma looked at me. I nodded.

“Annyoung ha seyo ! Kim Seul Hyun imnida. Nice to meet you all. “smiles.

 

Before they introduced their selves, Grandma explained it to me that they’re not blood related. Auntie Hee Young adapted them in random orphanage.

Staying 3 days at the farm is really fun but tiring in a way. We always getting the cow’s milk and store at the storage, we also feeding the animals in the farm and watering many kinds of vegetable planted. When we’re done, we’re always spent the rest of our time chatting at the side river. If I’m going to describe one by one, Kevin and Jun Young do lots of work. Tae Heon, Hee Chul and me where talking rarely maybe because they’re to shy to opened up with me. Hyungshik and Dong Jun are the most play full in the group always doing prank jokes. Kwanghee always trying to pull many jokes. I’m more comfortable with Siwan, Minwoo and Kwanghee. Maybe I can say that Siwan caught my attention much but I am trying to hide it.

Our bonding gets tighter when Auntie Hee Young decided to transfer ZE:A in Seoul School where I’m studying. I persuaded her.

One thing, they could their selves ZE:A or Children of Empire because our empire is the Grandma’s farm where our friendship started.

 

Chapter 2 ended*****

Hope you like it! :)

Please do comment and subscribe. :D